Bus Stop Naps

Bus Stop Naps
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eyes shut, head lolling over to left only to jerk back up towards the back of your chair while a really unladylike snore draws from your lips. Falling asleep in unusual places was familiar to you. If you were tired you would sleep. Drool running down your chin, definitely happened before. Snoring loudly, check! Eyes fluttering open only to be briefly confused on your location, a requirement. It just tended to happen no matter how many times you rubbed your eyes and mentally yelled at yourself to stay away. What didn't happen was you waking up surprisingly warm, comfortable and content. Slowly your eyelashes flutter as you snuggle closer to the object your head is resting on...object? You were waiting for the bus on a bench there wasn't anything to rest on here. When you got here you were alone, no friend to lend a shoulder.

Pssh, as if any of your friends would be that nice anyways. Forcing your eyes to open, your hand making a fist as you reach up and rub the sleep away, you realize something was slipping. Looking down you see an unfamiliar jacket and then remembered your still leaning on something kind of hard. Lifting your head up, your dark locks fall off your shoulder. Sleepily you gaze at a boy who is gazing at you. The surprise is so great you jump slightly and try to wipe away any remnants if drool there might be. Eyes searching heatedly for any wet spots on his navy blue shirt. Letting out a sigh of relief you see none and raise your eyes back to him. He's smiling softly at you. Messy  short dark brown locks of his own looking as if it was meant to be styled this way though you were sure this wasn't the case. Unfair. Guys were always unfair and this one with his looks and long lashes was no exception.

"Sleeping Beauty awakens." there is a snicker in his voice which makes your cheeks flush pink. "Ah.. Uh.. I'm sorry. " You watch as he stretches his stiff shoulder which only makes you feel guilty for using it as your pillow. He waves away your awkward apology, "

Please log in to read the full chapter