THE SAME FATE FELLAS

THE COLOR OF MY LIFE

 

Nichkhun POV

Usually his world will be flat and relaxed no excitement or someone who makes him get into trouble all the time, he try not to make his parent feels burdened by him so he is always a good student, but that’s all change until he meet the goofy troll named Ok Taecyeon, his first day at school turn into chaos because his giant of roommate make a big trouble and dragged him into it. they got late to school, alright he knew it because he wake up late but its not exactly his fault this giant running like a mad man and bumped into the school kinka.

                “WATCH OUT!!!!!” Taecyeon shout and try to stop his running but its too late, he ended up bumping the guy and they feel to the ground. I stop my running and try to help them but I ended up fall above them.. “Ugh… get of me you moron!!” the poor guy shouting in pain “ugh… sorry…” Taecyeon try to get up and pull me up with him. “hey how dare you do that to Wooyoung!” the boy that helping wooyoung guy said to us “ uhm.. we are sorry ok? We are in hurry I just cant stop my step…” the guy just glared at us if the eye can kill I sure we already dead right now… “stupid look I got bruise on my hand…” “I know we are sorry…” he said again and the grumpy guy look at me “ hey you! why don’t you say anything?” “sorry…” I said it sincerely but it seems that he is not too convinced by my apologize “ya… is that the way you should apologize? You are looking down at us?!!” the red haired guy stepping closer to me his face is inch away from mine, “no.. I mean really im sorry…” I said again but he got angry at me and swing his left arm to punch me, but taecyeon punch him first, all hell break lost They charged toward us at the same time Taecyeon got all of them on the ground and im just stuned… “we already said sorry.. he didn’t mean to be like that to you guys.. I know its hard to understand but he cant express himself well… I misunderstand with him at first too…”

                “Hey what are you doing?!” A male teacher running toward us… I got stuck on my foot cant move an inch the guy all running and Taecyeon grab me by the arm and running following the guys infront of us.. “damn what a great first day” I said while grabbed by Taecyeon, I don’t know since when all of us running out from the school jumped from the wall and slumped down to the ground… “ugh what a ty morning…” the red haired guy said with a frown “yeah if I know this day will be like this, I prefer dreaming in bed about my beloved banana…” the other guy said ‘what a weird dream..’ “stop it I got it worse than you guys I got bumped, kicked and now will ruin my reputation if we got cough…” “what reputation? An elegant kind hearted and smart kinka?? Hahaha I prefer they know about our true self…” the other one said the one that slumped beside me “ uhm since we share the same fait today… can we just forget the fight guys?” Taecyeon said to them he smile goofily “easy for you to said… you are the one who start this all at first!!” wooyoung said again “I already apologies… sorry its just some kind of defense my hand and foot move automatically…” he said pleading  “meh I still cant accept this humiliation yo…u…”

       when the guys busy bickering with each other I already take my first aid from my bag covering all their cut with it start from the one beside me until wooyoung and taecyeon they are all staring at me especially wooyoung his small eyes getting bigger and shocked at my action “yya… what are you doing?!” he said shouting at me.. “relax he is just helping you with your wound…” taecyeon said and sit me beside him… “ I alredy said to you… he cant express himself well… but he is a good kid…” the troll pat my head make me shock and fells my whole body getting warmer… “aww… how cute~~ he is blusing with that poker expression” the banana boy said cooing his friends to teas me too.. I don’t know what to do, I try to running away be getting up and walk to the class “hey where are you going? Wait for me~~ c’mon don’t be shy~~” taecyeon shout and try to catch up… we walk back to the school I don’t know since when the wooyoung boy already get to my left side and taecyeon to my right the red haired guy beside him and the rest behind “ you want to go to the class now? After all this chaos? Why don’t we just skip it for today I know a great internet café and some good eating place…” the banana guy said “great idea…” the red haired guy agreeing with him “I want to do karaoke… my artistic self is excited to come out…” the panda eyed boy said excitedly “oh we just need to do all of them… we have all the time,” wooyoung shout happily they run excitedly  in front of us “hey why you guys so slow you coming right??” the red haired guy stoped and staring at us taecyeon looked at me for a second he smiled his devil smile and draged me… again -_-  when we catch up the banana put his arm around my neck making taecyeon pout.. “okey lets have some fun~~~ ups I forget to ask whose your name?” he is smiling looking me in the eye “Nichkhun” I reply flatly “im taecyeon~~” “nice name I’m chansung, the red haired boy is junho, the panda eye is minjun and the one you guys bumped is wooyoung~~” “they are all smiling that cocky smile of youth and start running again… “hey the last one to come will pay for the food~~~” wooyoung said and all of them running for their dear money… and me once again dragged by taecyeon… I don’t know some weird feelings stir inside of me… I have never skiped school before, never interact with this many of people (if you could said this interacting) its feels like the dying small fire that lite the candle shine more brighter form before its getting warmer….

 

 

author note :

im sorry for the late update and... ugh its kinda ruinned T^T