Poker Face Beauty

THE COLOR OF MY LIFE

CHAPTER 1

               One AudiR8 making its way swiftly to the parking lot of the boys school dorm, with a happy and carefree mood Taecyeon walking slowly to his new dorm, he cant wait for this… its been a long time that he want to live alone from his noisy but lovely family… he want to life independent on his own and out of the nagging of his sisters… finally he reach the third floor he search for the room number thirty two and guessing his roommate already arrived now, considering he is come quit late in the evening…

               Taecyeon decide to just ring the bell door and didn’t use his own key instead… in the third ring of the doorbell, a very cute doe eyes boy opened the door for him… Taecyeon get stuck for a moment from the beauty of the boy… but get his composure and smiling charmingly to the boy… “hello my name is Ok Taecyeon… your new roommate….  Nice to meet you…” he said bowing his head slightly… The puppy look alike boy just stare at him for a while without any smile or expression in his face… “Nichkhun Horvejkul…” he said shortly and reply Taecyeon bow…

               Nichkhun opened the door widely for Taecyeon and go back to his task previously arranging his books... Taecyeon a little bit taken a back at what his new roommate do… ‘what an unfriendly man… but well his face is really cute >,<…’ he thinks in his mind and make his way to the other side of the room which he assume as his side… putting his bag on the bed side Taecyeon throw himself to the bed… lying on his back and looking strike to the roof… ‘hmm… this is it… freedom… I wonder what this school life will be like… I hope its not borring…’ he turn his head to the right and look at his new roommate from the back… ‘he is so cold… wonder if I can be close friend with him….’ Taecyeon starring at Nichkhun who is already turning his body and make Taecyeon to indulge at his perfect side figure… with a brown hair, thick eye brow, long lashes and beautiful nose and lips… Taecyeon cant take his eyes from Nichkhun…

               In the mid of enjoying the perfect view, the culprit got so embarrassed because he get cough… nichkhun suddenly turn his head and gaze to Taecyeon… they just stare at each other for a moment… Taecyeon ears already turning red because of his embarrassment… “ I will take a shower first…” Nichkhun said softly with his poker face giving nothing to Taecyeon… “O okey…” he said awkwardly and turn his head back, staring at the roof ‘ugh… he must think I m weird now…’ he lay on his stomach and with the sound of the shower in the bathroom he fall asleep out of tiredness…

               He wakes from his slumber when he felt a warm blanked covering his body… opening his eyes Taecyeon see the beautiful brown eyes staring at him without expression… “sorry I thought It must be cold for you…” he said with his flat tone making Taecyeon flustered and thinking his roommate not as cold as he think he is… “thank you…” he said to nichkhun still a little bit groggy from his sleep… Nichkhun walking away to his bed and drying his hair with towel… “mm…. I better get a shower too…” he said and go to the bathroom… Nichkhun just staring at him from behind and lying on his bed feels tired because of the moving today…

               In the morning Taecyeon wake up first, making his preparation to school… it’s already 6.30 am in the morning, but There is no sign for Nichkkhun to wake up anytime soon, not wanting to be blamed later on, Taecyeon wake Nichkhun up from his cute sleeping posture… “Nichkhun… Nichkhun-ssi…” at first Taecyeon just try to call khun’s name, but the cutie didn’t wake up… he try to shake his body and get a grumping noise… “leave me alone…” with a hoarse voice Nichkhun grumpily reply to Taecyeon “if you don’t wake up now… you will be late to school… wake up!” “ugh… give me 5 minutes…” nichkhun replied with his face deep on his pillow “no you can’t…” Taecyeon then pull off his blanked and make Nichkhun curling up like a baby didn’t want to open his eyes and bid farewell to his comfortable bed….

               Taecyeon know now that his new roommate is extremely not a morning person, with a little bit hesitant he lift Nichkhun up and try his last way to wake the boy up… “wakeup now… if not I will drop you from my grip…” Taecyeon said half playfully… Nichkhun feels his body got lifted to the air by Taecyeon… giving him no choice but to open his eyes… “ok im awake… put me down please…” he said with his flat expressionless face but you can feel his annoyed aura… Taecyeon starred at Nichkhun eyes for a second, drown to his deep brown eyes… “Taecyeon-ssi… you are too close…” nichkhun said to him, waking Taecyeon from his though and release that his face is just an inch away from the boy face… he is shocked and accidentally drop nichkhun from his grip… making him fall to the floor with a loud thud on his … “Damn my hurt…” still expressionless nichkhun curst at his unfortunate life early in the morning…

Nichkhun think that he get an a weird roommate, this will either be fun or annoying... but at least he dont have to be alone now... even thoght he didnt say it, he think Taecyeon will be a good companion for his lonely and gray colored life... he want this kind of friend so at least the boy can make his life a little bit colorful with the wEird think that he do and find his ability to smile again...