Cafe

Secret protector

Blue is English.

0

''Come Leo where do you wanna go?'' Tiffany tries to start a conversation with the quiet man but he just shrugs.

''Ok then let's go shopping. We are going to meet a few friends of me.'' She says because she already phoned them. He nods. as long as he can protect her everything is alright and a few friends will make it less awarked.

She sighs. Why is it so hard to talk with him? Can't he answer at least.
''Follow.'' The young girl pulls him through the crowd to a little cafè.

''Let's go in to wait for them.''

They enter it and sit down at the biggest table. On the way there they got looked at by some people. This isn't suprising if you know that both are good looking.

''What do you like?''

A waitrees came to them.

''A hot chocolate and a pice of chocolate cake. And you?'' The young girl orders because of her love for sweets.

''A latte.'' His answer is again really short.

''Your order will be ready in a few minutes.'' The waitrees leaves but not without giving Leo a short glance.

''So how old are you?'' Tiffany asks. They need to live with each other so it would be good to learn a few things about each other.

''19 years old.''

''Then you are the same age as me. What are your hobbies?''

''Soccer.''

''Nothing else?''

''Different kind of sports.''

''Cool. Can you also fight? You look like the type who is a great fighter.''

How does she know? He looks suprised at her but then remembers that he had training every day so he must have a few muscles.

''I do Taekwando and boxing.''
He only tells her these two because it would be suspicious when he does to many.

''Wow. That's awesome. I only play tennis so I wouldn't know how to deffend myself.''

''That can be dangerous your father is a buisnesman with many enemies. Are you not afraid?''

No she is suprised. He talked without getting asked and is he worried about her? No that can't be. He is a cold guy.

''How do you know so much about my dad?''

''CEO Kwon told me a few things on our way to your house.''

''Ah really?'' She doesn't believe him.

''But are you really not scared? You don't even have a bodyguard with you.''

''Bodyguards are annoying. I'm only a normal girl. Why should they follow me.''

''Fanny.'' A voice screams through the cafe.

The two sitting people look up and see 3 guys and 2 girls running to them.

''Hi guys. Come sit down.'' the beautiful girl signals them to sit down at the table. The five immediately sit down and look at the guy from America curious.

''So this is the troublesome kid who is going to live with you?.'' Taeyeon studys the handsome guy opposite of her.

''Yes let me introduce you.'' Tiffany starts.

''Sitting at your side are Hongbin, Ken and Hyuk. Hyuk is in my class and the other two are in my grade. Beside me are my two best friends Jessica and Taeyeon they are also in my class. You will have to spend much time with them.'' Leo looks at them during the introduction and remembers everything about them.

''And this is Leo Jung. He is gonna stay with my family. He is a bit shy so please be nice to him.''

''Noona we are always nice.'' Hyuk smiles at her cheekily.

''We are, but you aren't.'' Hongbin corrects the maknae, who looks sad at him.

''Don't try your pupy face at us. It won't work.'' Ken tries to look angry at him but he still needs to smile.

''Guys, if Leo thinks you are crazy, it's your fault.'' Jessica scolds them while laughing.

''Your hot chocolate and a pice of chocolate cake.'' The waitress hands a bit suprised the order to Tiffany. Suddenly instead of one beautiful girl and one handsome guy, there sit three pretty girls and four hot guys. Definitely an eye feast.

''And your latte.'' After she gives it to the quiet guy, she looks at the others.

''Do you also want to order?''

Yes. They want and after they told her their order, she leaves.

''So why did you come to Korea?'' asks Hogbin although Fanny has already told them everything.

''My grandparents wanted me to come here because the thought it would be better for me to live in the country where my parents lived and that my grades would be better here.'' He explains shortly.

''And it's your first time here?'' A nod signals Jessica to go on.

''But your Korean is really good.''
''My grandparents taught me.''

''Do you do much sport?'' Hyuk asks curious.

''Soccer, Taekwondo and boxing but also other things.''
''Cool. We need a player for our school team. Do you want to join?''

He just looks confused at the cute guy. What's wrong with them? They are all so nice and straight forward. They don't even know him, so why do they treat him nice. They probably know why he is in America. He is a problem kid, or atleast they think that he is.

''Hyuk not to much, the poor guy doesn't know what he should answer.'' Fanny protects him.

''No. Please Hyung you look really athletic. We need someone. Please join.'' He pleads the older guy with big eyes and a cute face.

Leo was never one, who could ignore or reject cute things.

''Yes.'' He says with a small smile, which makes everyone but Hyuk shocked. He is to happy to think about anything else because he has just recruited someon.

''I didn't think you are able to smile.'' Ken says suprised and the mentioned has immediately his poker face back on.

''What do you think he is? He is also human. And humans smile.'' He is suprised that Taeyeon speaks up for him.

''I know. Why do you always think I am dumb. It's just the first time that he smiles, so I was suprised and I wasn't the only one. You were too, so don't be so angry.''

Before the girl can say anything, her friend stops her.

''Why are you two always fighting?! You act like a married couple.'' Tiffany laughs at the shocked faces of them as she says this.

''Married couple?!'' both scream and the others also needs to laugh.

''Why not?'' Hogbin doesn't help his friend. ''You both would be a great couple.'' But after he said that he gets hit a few times by Ken.

''Here are your drinks and food.'' The waitress appeared again with a big tray. After everyone got their drinks they are talking again. Leo just listens. It's good to know more things about them. But suddenly his phone rings. He sees that it's the number of John so he stands up and leaves the table.

''Hey.'' He gets greeted.

''Hi John.''

''Wow you are still able to speak English.''
''It's my first day in Korea. Of course I can speak English.''
''Yes I know. Sorry. I just miss you.'' The Korean nearly starts laughing because of the aegyo the american put into his voice.

''Please. You saw me yesterday.''

''You are still my brother. Of course I am.''

''Good. So how is it there?'' John asks a bit worried and curious.

''It's alright. The family is nice and even though the daughter and her friends are younger I think I am able to get along with them.''

''What happened with you? The emotionless poker face has opened up to strangers.'' He screams shocked but a bit teasing.

''I am still human. But I need to hang up. I can't let them alone for to long.''

''Alright. Miss you.''

''I miss you too. Tell mom and dad that everything is alright here.''
''Yes. I will. Mom is more worried about you than I. Bye.''
''Thanks. She doesn't need to be. Bye.''

After he hangs up he goes back to the table without realizing that someone has listened to the talk.

Tiffany wanted to go to the toillet but on her way there she heard Leo talking on the phone. She didn't want to eavesdrop but after she heard the word mom and dad she got curious. Aren't his parents dad. Bad for him that she understands english and doesn't know what is going on. Did he lie?

She already sits at the table again, when he appears. He doesn't realize anything different but her eyes follow him curious.


I am back with a new Chapter. I am really sorry for not updating.