He

Secret protector

''Squad 1 at my signal you are gonna charge in first and eliminate the 8 men in the annex so that they won't come the others to help. Squad 2 is going to back you up with fire protection. Squad 3 you are gonna charge in at the same time as Squad 1 and eliminate the 10 armed men in the main building. When both Squads are done you are going to search through the factory with Squad 4. Squad 4 you are going in at my second signal to help Squad 3. Understood?'' A voice asks the special unit that stands before a big factory where the shelter of a gang that runs human traffic is. It's a dangerous matter but luckily the FBI agents all have great skills and it's a daily thing for them to have such missions.

They are concentrated and exactly know what to do. The explanation of their leader was just a formal thing. They work together since a few years and know each other so good that they wouldn't even need to talk when it wasn't required .''Yes sir.'' The 20 men answer. ''Then let's start. If nobody gets killed today I'm gonna pay for dinner tonight. Squad 1 and 3 go. 2 shot.''

The 1 Squad runs into the annex and Squad 2 has their backs. Squad 3 also runs into the main building. The criminals shot at them but the bulletproof vests protect their wearers. The leader of the 3 squad shows the other 5 men the persons that they should fight. Or better shot. The police men try not to kill them but just shot them at their legs and arms.

But the squad leader that is a Korean police man walks just to the 5 man that are left. They shot at him but he dogs the bullets and is with a few steps by them. He hits the first at the head with a strong punch. He is unconscious as soon as he hits the floor. For the next he disarms him with a few masterful handles and hits him with the gun in his stomach. Again unconscious. For the last three he gets help from another man of the 3 Squad. The American shots one. The Korean the other two. All three bullets hit them at their arms. The pain is too much for them so they let their weapons fall and go down.

''Squad 3 is done.''The squad leader says. ''Good. Squad 2 is also done. Squad 3 and 4. Look for evidence and other important things. 1 and 2 you bring the criminals out. Understood?'' ''Yes sir.'' The men answer their leader and do what they should do. ''We go through the first floors and you to the others. Alright?'' The leader of the 4 Squad asks his colleague. He just nods. He was never a man of words. They need a hour to look through everything and find enough evidence to arrest other people who have something to do with that.

Their job is done so they go to the restaurant where they always go to. The team leader kept his promise and payed the dinner. It was expensive for him because 20 tired men that need energy because everyday they are doing physical exhausting work. Even when they don't have a mission they need to train from morning to evening. ''I have something to say. Please be quiet for a moment. For one of you it was the last mission today.'' 20 shocked faces look at their team leader. ''Is someone going to get suspended?'' A tall red haired asks.

''No. No.''He holds his hands defensive up. ''The person doesn't know it himself but he is going to get transferred. Taekwoon.'' Everyone looks at the young Korean man that has just listened the whole time. He is only 21 but because he graduated school at a young age and also only needed a short time to graduate at the police academy he is already the leader of a squad even when he is the youngest.

''Yes?'' He asks irritated. Why should he get transferred? ''Your going back to Korea. Korean politicians need a Korean police officer that is in America and they want the best. You are the best. You speak many different languages, you also are one of the best fighters in the whole FBI team and you also look automatic out for suspicious person. You know exactly how people think. You are one of the best police man that I know and I told that them. They want you to take a plane right after dinner. Here is your ticket.'' He gives the plane ticket to the surprised man.

''Leo is gonna leave us? Then we need another ace.'' A blue haired says. His face shows sadness. It's the same with the others. Leo never talked much and shows always the same emotion. Annoyed or bored. But he already saved nearly every one on the team. His colleagues know that he cares for them. Without him the team wouldn't be complete.

''I don't want you to leave.'' the ace of the snipers who is a really short guy hugs the Korean and acts like he cries. The others laugh. Even the poker face needs to laugh. Snap. All look suddenly to the team leader who took a photo of the rarely seen picture. ''Why did you take a picture?'' ''Don't you also want a memory when this chic guy laughs?'' ''What he did?!'' Everyone runs to the team leader and want to see the phone.

Only Leo and the guy that helped him are staying at their seats. ''I'm gonna miss you.'' ''Me too John.'' ''I remember the first day when we met it was when my father brought you home. You looked so pitiful. But I was also jealous. My father showed you so much love because you did everything better than I. I thought that you wanted to show off but then I understood how hard you lived and you just were a nature talent. After that I saw you as a friend but not just as that but also as a brother. You need to promise that you will write. Alright?''

John looks at him serious. Of course both were aware that someday the Korean would go back. Even when he only has terrible memories of his homeland he wanted to go there. See if everything is the same since the day he was brought out of the country. But both didn't think that they would say goodbye to each other so soon. ''Yes I promise. But you can also visit me there.'' ''Taekwoon.'' The team leader saved himself and his phone before the curious police men could hurt him. ''Yes?'' ''Is it alright when you go home and take your things to the airport. John's father will go with you and explain some things about the mission.'' The tall man stands up. John follows him. ''Yes. I will go. Goodbye.'' Just a few seconds after he said that 18 men try to hug him. ''We don't want you to leave.''

''Who will save us when you are not there anymore?''

''I don't want to see you never again.''

Leo just smiles. The time he has lived in America was great for him. Not only John but the others were family for him. He tried at the beginning not to trust anyone and to not show his emotion. The second thing worked but the first not. John's father a high ranked police officer taught him that if he doesn't trust his colleagues he will endanger himself and the others. So he entrusted them his life like they entrusted him theirs. After many hugs Leo sits with John in a car and they drive back to their house. It was an typical American house. Nothing special.

They walk in the house and get greeted by a young looking woman and a serious man. John's parents. Taekwoon's savior. The couple has just brought down Leo's luggage. ''You are home.'' The woman first sees the young men. ''Yes Mom. Is this his luggage?'' Now also the man turns around and sees his son and the Korean. ''Leo we need to hurry. Your plane leaves in an hour and I need to tell you the most important information. Do you want to come with us John?'' ''Yes Dad. I want to see Leo as long as it's possible.''

The father just smiles. He's happy that they both have such a good relationship. Before Taekwoon came John always wanted to have a younger brother and as his father saved the 18 year old foreign from Human traffic both wanted him to stay here. Especially as the young boy didn't want to go back to Korea. His family was dead. He was done with school. In America he had people where he could stay and get into the police academy.

''Taekwoon boy. I will miss you. There is a high possibility that you stay there even when the mission is done so you maybe will never come back. But I promise we will call you everyday and also visit you. I didn't think that one of my sons will leave us so soon.'' The mother hugs him tightly and a tear rolls down her face. He also wants to cry but he knows that it will only get harder if he also cries. ''Goodbye Mom.'' The last word was hard for him to say but he wants to say it for her a last time. She immediately smiles. ''I would have never thought that I will hear this from your lips. Go your dad and brother wait for you.'' ''Yes.'' She let's him go and he goes into the car of John's father. As they drive away she winks.

It's only a short ride to the airport so they are already after 10 minutes there. The three men go out and take the luggage. While they wait for the time for the ace policeman to board the plane the father starts talking.

''Leo your job in short is to be a bodyguard. I know it's your first time to be one but we are all sure that with your talent it's not hard for you to be one. Your client will be the daughter of a rich man. He is a normal company CEO but he also knows important information that could be dangerous for both Korea and America if terrorist knows them. The difficult at the mission is that he doesn't know how dangerous the information is and we can't tell it him because it will even get more dangerous. You get a new identity. A Korean American student. 19 years old. You were born in America but your father was Korean so you speak both languages fluently. The family thinks you are a normal transfer student. Your grades are bad and you don't listen to anyone so your grandparents thought it will be the best idea for you to live in Korea by a family that will learn you good manners. You need to stay at the daughters side always when she leaves the house. It doesn't matter if she takes you with her or you trail her. 5 Korean police man are already there. They will help you. Understood?''

''Yes. But why is it so important to protect the daughter?'' ''We know that they got a threatening letter that they will hurt the daughter. They don't believe it but we do.'' ''Ok. I think I can do that.''

''Passengers for the 11pm flight to Korea can now board the plane.'' A voice remembers them where they are and that Leo needs to leave. ''We take you to there.'' John says and grabs the luggage. As they need to tell him goodbye both hug him. John also cries quiet. Taekwoon walks away from them as fast as he can so that it won't be hard for them. Just as he nearly disappears he hears a voice. ''Taekwoon I nearly forgot to tell you your new name. It's Jung Leo.'' These are the last words that he hears from them.


This first chapter just shows Leo's missions in America and his leave to Korea. The next chapter will be about her. Please tell me what you would like more. A OC or Tifanny. Also you can tell me who you like this story so far.