Your Kid

I Love You & I Like You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: A lot of mush ahead. I love writing established!Heedragon fics. And yes, Jungkook here was written with BTS' Jungkook in mind. I've been finding him super adorable lately. Besides, he said that his role model is G-Dragon so I find it fitting. It's been such a busy week at work and while I want to write, I've had a hard time finding the time to do it. So this was written on my phone, between classes and in the car ride to work. I hope you enjoyed this fic. As always, feedback is appreciated! :)

Title: Your Kid

“Sohee-ssi…”

Sohee looked up from the pile of fabric spread out on her work station to her assistant who was standing in the doorway. New York Fashion Week is three months away and she was nowhere near prepared. Her collaboration with Diane von Fürstenberg somehow hit the news and the pressure is on. She had asked her assistant to not bother her and keep the meetings to a mininum to none. She needed to get things done.

“National High is on the phone, looking to speak with you.”

Sohee stood up straight and immediately nodded, grabbing the phone nearby her workstation, “Yeobeoseyo?” she asked. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkookie’s eomma,” the gentle voice greeted her at the end of the line. ‘Uh-oh,’ she thought. The school admin staff doesn't typically sound this gentle unless he/she is calling because of something bad. There was one time when it was Jungkook being asleep in class because he stayed up all night to finish the last book of the Lord of the Rings trilogy. When she asked her son about it, he said, “I needed to know what’s going to happen to Frodo, eomma!” Jiyong had tried his best not to laugh, knowing that it was Sohee herself who introduced their son to the classic series.

“Jungkook fell and broke his arm,” the school staff informed her.

She sighed.

“We’re on our way,” she said with finality before hanging up. She quickly grabbed her purse and walked out after informing her assistant about where she’s going. On the elevator ride down to the parking lot, she speed dialed the number 1 on her phone. “Yeoboooo,” she could hear the grin that he’s sporting as he said that cheesy greeting. How many times has she told him to quit that? “What if you’re in a meeting? What would everyone think?” she complained. Jiyong’s only response was to give her a quick kiss on the lips before he turned back to his video game.

“Your son broke his arm,” she said as she crossed the parking lot towards her car.

“What?”

“Your son. Broke. His arm,” she repeated with emphasis.

She could hear his half resigned and half amused sigh over the phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter