First encounter

Be Careful What You Wish For...

 

 

My vision was blurred because of the massive amount of tears streaming down my face. I couldn't really tell where I was going but I knew I had passed a few streets because of the sound of screeching tires, honking horns, and the curse words aimed directly towards me from the drivers. I honestly didn't care if I was going to get killed by a car or anything today. I just wanted to end this horrible bullying once and for all. 

 

"Eh, how did I end up all the way here?" I observed my surroundings and found that I was in the most dangerous part of my town...Reaper's Forest. 'This isn't good.' I walked around for a few minutes trying to find a path or something to lead me home. I sat down on a broken tree trunk and started to cry even harder. My whimpers echoed through the whole forest. All of a sudden the sky turned an alarming shade of grey. The weather got colder and rain started to pour down heavier than I have ever seen in fall before. I was about to try to find my way back home when I heard the soft Meow of a kitten. 

 

The sound was small yet hypnotizing as it kept repeating many times. I turned around and looked down, there about 3 feet away from me was the cutest yellow kitten I have ever seen in my life!! "WAAAHHH YOUR BLUE EYES ARE SO CUTE!!! AND YOUR FUR IS ADORABLE!!!!" The kitten started to back up slowly but slipped on the wet mud under it's paws. The kitten started to whimper as it failed to get up from the mud making me think that the kitten was even more adorable. 

 

After a few minutes of squealing at the kittens adorableness I finally grabbed onto the kitten and gently lifted him out of the mud. "Oh you have a name tag...I guess I can't keep you then." My voice saddened as I came to this realization. I lifted his nametag to get a better view of it and saw some weird message. 

"To My new little flame Yoona,

I have seen you being tortured by your classmates for the past few months and wanted to give you something to cheer you up so that you're not alone. Here is my favorite kitten. His name is Tae. Take care of him because in the future the way you act will determine his personality <3"

Sincerely,

V.C.

-------------------------

 

"Hi Everyone!!! *waves enthusiastically* It's Taemin your favorite person in the universe :D!!! I'm going to be appearing shortly so just you wait!! Here's a quick question before you go (answer in the comments section of this story): What did V.C. mean when she said, the way you act will determine his personality? Anyway I love you all so very much!! Comment, subscribe, and don't forget to cheer on SHINee. Love ya bunches!!! *Blows kisses*