The Prank

Be Careful What You Wish For...

 

I woke up to my sister playing some very obnoxiously loud music from her room. *sigh*, "Why does she do this every single morning?" I sat upright in my bed and grabbed my glasses from the nightstand beside my bed. "Another day another 7 hours in the institution called school which can basically be called a prison. I ran my hand through my hair only for it to be caught in the knots from my unwashed and tangly brown pixie cut. I stood up from my bed and made my way over to the dresser where I put on my oufit for the day which consisted of a silver top and grey joggers. I packed my lunch and headed out the door without waking my mother who was usually in a deep slumber at this time of the morning. 

 

I rode my bike to school and locked it up tightly before entering the building. "Hey ugly ducketroid!!" I turned around only to be met with the sneering face of Jung Jessica, one of the queenkas in my school. Jessica had always been outrageously stunning with her perfect blond hair and designer clothes. The only bad thing about Jessica was her personality. "Hey Miss Jung," Jessica didn't like me calling her by her first name so I always called her miss Jung. She would always bully me and steal my stuff. "Why do you smell like a pig? Do you need a shower? I can totally help you with that!!" Before I could ask what she meant I had noticed the number of students in the hallway with their phones pointed at me while looking up. I lifted my head a little and to my suprise I see a humongous sized bag with dirty water and bacon inside. "WAAAHHH!!!" The water poured down on my with a lot of pressure causing me to fall to the ground. "I guess a pig will always smell like one." Jessica laughed maniacally while walking away with her posse. 

 

I looked at all the faces pointing and laughing at me, shouting hurtful words into my ears, causing me significantly high amounts of stress. Tears poured down my face as I attempted to lift my body off of the ground only to slip on some water and fall back down again. The tears where starting to blur my vision. All I coud feel was pain and sadness because I was such an outcast in my school. A very easy target for bullies. I was finally able to stand up and run out of the hallway and through the front doors of the school. I forgot my bike and just kept on running at full speed past the gates and down the street.

------------

A/N: Hey everyone!!! This is your author Ilyasha speaking. I just wanted to say thank you for reading my story!! The next chapter 'Meeting Venus' will be posted tomorrow. Please tell me what you think about my story. COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE please!! ~Ilyasha