Final

Almost

Hey there! Just fill up '___' with your name, okay? I got some of the ideas from tumblr, but the rest is purely mine! 

Thank you hpchinzah for subscribing & upvoting! 

Thank you meryljill for subscribing!

Enjoy! :)


You had always been excited for college. Of course you missed highschool, I mean, not the school and the excessive amount of work, but the friends you made there and some of the teachers were surprisingly friendly. But college was… different.

It was like…

Entering a whole new level in the game of life.

Finally tired after being in awe walking around your campus for a very long time, you decided that it was time to bring your stuff to your dorm. You headed to the office to get your schedules, room number, and keys.

“Oh, hello! Miss ___, right? You must be new here. Okay, I’ll go to the cupboards for a while to get the things you need. Be right back.” Said one of the staff with a smile.

'Hey, they seem nice here, too.’ You thought as you waited for her to come back.

“Miss ___?” She called, snapping you out of your small daydream.

“Hm?” You turned your attention to her.

“Here are your keys and this is your schedule. You came here a bit late so I’m guessing you went around the campus, yes? I’ll still give you the map anyway. You will stay at dorm 17 room 3012. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact the office. Here is our phone number.” She said as she wrote the office’s number on a post-it and stuck it on the folded map.

“Umm, Mrs? May I ask you something?”

“Sure! Anything, dear.”

“Will I have a roommate? Or is this like a private room for me?”

“Oh, certainly not! You will have either 1 or 2 roommates. There are actually some dorms with 4-6 beds, but dorm 17 only has 2 beds in each room if I’m not mistaken.”

You nodded in reply.

“Don’t worry, dear. You won’t be alone. We don’t provide private services here, since we want our students to have a buddy.” She smiled. You liked that smile.

“Do you have any idea who they are?” You asked.

“I’m truly sorry, Miss ___. There were a lot of new students who came this morning, so I can’t really remember. I’m guessing that if they’re not there, they haven’t arrived since quite a number of students aren’t here yet.”

“Thank you so much! Have a nice weekend!” You said as you bid farewell.

“You too, Miss ___!”

You were so tired, but your adrenaline kept you stored with energy. You were excited to meet your roommate(or roommates), because you liked making new friends.

You unlocked the door and went inside. To be honest, it was pretty decent. But you were fine as long as it didn’t look like some kind of shelter for refugees.

“Hello?” You called out as you walked around slowly, observing everything. Including the location of the bathroom and the kitchen.

‘Oh, my roommates are not here yet. They’re probably going to be here by tom-‘

“Boo!” A deep voice boomed behind you.

You jumped in fright, and turned towards the source of the sound. You gasped seeing a fairly tall boy, about 177cm with fair skin and cat-like eyes. He had dark brown hair and a charming smile.

“Hi! I’m Joshua, your roommate! You must be ___, right?” He said cheerfully, before you could even say anything.

“Uh… why are you here? Aren’t girls forbidden to be in a room with boys?” You asked.

“Why not? It’s not like I’m gonna you or something. I’m gay anyway.” He mumbled the last part.

“You’re what?” You asked, you really didn’t hear what he said.

“Hey, want some ramen?” He offered.

You immediately nodded your head and he chuckled. You were so hungry, but you needed to put in your things and take a shower first.

You dragged your suitcase across the hallway to your shared room. Once you were there, you dropped your bag on the floor, not caring if your beloved laptop was there. You unlocked your suitcase and got a pair of undies, then headed for the bathroom with your toiletries.

Once you were done, you got out of the shower, toweled yourself and put on your towel after placing your dirty clothes in the laundry bag and brushing your hair. Then you remembered that you forgot something.

‘Crap, I only brought my undies! I didn’t even bring my bathrobe with me.’ You thought.

You headed to your room to change into your clothes, but Joshua was there eating ramen.

“Joshua? Why don’t you eat at the dining table?” You asked.

“Well, I always eat here anyway. Why?” He replied.

“Um, I wanna change into my clothes.” You said as you blushed.

“Didn’t I tell you I was gay? That was actually why they put us together.”

“Oh, really? Is it okay with you if I change here?” You ask.

“Is it okay with you? ‘Cause it’s okay with me.” He said.

“Um, okay then. It just feels… weird.”

“Go ahead. It’s not like I’m gonna stare at you, right?” He laughed awkwardly.

You opened your towel, revealing your perfectly curved body in undies. You were facing the door, so you couldn’t see him staring at you with eyes as big as a golfball.

‘Why am I staring? No, I shouldn’t be acting this way.’ He thought, trying to look away and hide his blush from you in case if you turn around.

“Hey Josh, where’s my ramen?” You asked once you were in full clothing.

Knowing you were done, Joshua mustered his courage to look up. Even with wet hair, you still looked pretty.

“The counter.” He replied shortly.

“Kay, thanks!” You skipped off to the kitchen counter and ate your ramen. When you were done, you threw your cup away and washed your hands. Afterwhich, you went back to your room and since you had nothing to do because college hasn’t started yet, you chatted a little with Joshua.

You learned that his real name was Hong JiSoo and that he was a Korean. The reason for his ual orientation was because he had lived in America. He could speak fluent english, and you could too. You thought it would be fun to talk about something with him your other friends wouldn’t understand.

Overtime, you became really close friends, you’re practically best friends now. You were always comfortable with him, except when you changed clothes. You knew and believed that he was gay, but you still felt weird that you were changing in front of a guy, even though you were never completely in front of him. (A/N: You always wore your undies, I don’t want this to be rated M)

One day, you came home from a volley tournament, and did your usual routine. You took a shower, and afterwards changed in your shared room. After you put on your shorts, you forgot to get your shirt so you turned around to get one from your wardrobe. Turning around, you made eye contact with Joshua whose eyes looked like it was about to fall off and his mouth slightly opened.

Realizing that he had been caught red-handed, he blushed and quickly looked away.

“What’s up, JiSoo?” You asked, breaking the awkward silence.

“Um, nothing…” He mumbled, still blushing.

You smiled at his cuteness and quickly put on your shirt. You were about to head out of the room when he called your name.

“Can I tell you something?” He asked.

“Of course, JiSoo! We’re best friends now, arent we?” You replied, confused.

‘What? Best friends? Only that? Ouch.’ His conscience said.

“Umm…. I uh… I… um…” He mumbled.

“No, secrets, remember? You got anything to tell me, just say it.” You said with a smile.

‘Oh, no! That killer smile isn’t helping. Stop it, ___!’ He thought, mentally dying.

He took a deep breath, “I… like you… very much. W-will you be mine?” He asked, stammering between his words.

You stared at him, shocked.

“Look, I know you don’t feel the same way, we can still be-“ He was cut off seeing your eyes streaming with tears.

“JiSoo…” You whispered, disappointment present in your voice.

“___? Are you okay?” He asked with concern, taking a step towards you. You took a step back and he had a shocked expression on his face.

“Were you lying when you said you were gay?” You asked him, sobbing.

“No! No, ___, I wasn’t lying.” He took a step closer and still, you flinched.

“Then why did you suddenly confess saying you liked me?” You retorted.

“Because I do like you…” He sighed.

“Since when?” You asked again, voice sounding like a whisper from all the sadness and anger boiling inside of you.

“Ever since you changed your clothes in front of me… Yes, I think that’s when I fell in love… Listen, ___-“ He walked towards you but you opened the door out of your shared room instead.

“Stay away from me, you ert!” You screamed at him, and ran away.

“___, I’m not a ert. Listen to me!” He said, catching up to you and grabbing your arm.

“Don’t touch me!” You tried to free your arm from his strong grip, but got pulled into his arms instead. You hit his chest multiple times, despite knowing how weak each blow was. He, of course, felt each hit as a soft pat, and pulled you in tighter, making you trying push him away even harder.

“All this time… I’ve been changing in front of a straight guy..?” You sobbed, running out of energy.

He wiped your tears, “___, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier, you were just so irresistible and I couldn’t help myself.” He cradled you in his arms, you soon feeling sleepy.

“If you’ll be my girlfriend, I promise, I will keep you safe and I won’t tell anyone anything about your personal issues. Please give me a chance.” He pleaded.

You felt sorry for him, and if he didn’t become your boyfriend, things would become awkward between the two of you so you gave in. He was so happy, he pulled you into a long kiss and hugged you like there’s no tomorrow.

“You don’t know how much I love you, ___! I probably love you more than you could ever love ramen!” He said, and you chuckled since you loved ramen so much. Almost to the point you love JiSoo.

Almost.


Hey I know it was crappy but it was hella long. I wrote this all night so I really do hope you liked this and please, do not plagiarize :(

See you again in another round of updates and new oneshots!

 

applepie1068