(Sample) Jin

Bangtan Fluff Imagines

I grabbed my phone and jogged over to my best friends' dorm which was very close to mine. We had planned to watch a movie and have pizza and chicken for dinner. Wearing just a pair of shorts and a hoodie, I stepped into BTS's dorm with a wide smile.

"I'm here, guys!"

I met the Bangtan Boys during our trainee years, and since then we had gotten to know each other very well. We were like family, you could say. Out of all the members, I was the closest to Jin. I was the same age as Jimin and Taehyung, yet somehow I felt way more comfortable with Jin oppa despite the .

"Y/N!" They all exclaimed as all seven of them came over and bear hugged me.

"G-guys! I c-can't b-breathe!" I choked out, hitting the closest of the obnoxious boys' arms.

"Y-yah! She can't breathe!" Jimin exclaimed, trying to pry everyone off of me. All of us knew Jimin had a small crush on me since we first met, but I had never seen him as more than a good friend. Sure, we had our flirty moments, but it had never gone further than that, and I hoped it would stay like this in the future as well.

When we had finally gotten everyone off of me. I breathed in deeply, and then breathed out. "Well, I didn't die!" I exclaimed, resulting in a chorus of laughter.

"Jin oppa, did you order the pizza?" I asked, turning to him.

"And the chicken! Y/N, don't forget my chicken!" Taehyung chimed in.

"Of course, Tae. We would all certainly perish if our Taehyungie didn't get his chicken," I gushed mockingly, making a face at him.

Jin and the others laughed. "Jin ordered it- and the pizza. Don't worry, Tae," Namjoon chuckled at Taehyung, whose face had brightened even more at Namjoon's words.

"Thank you, oppa," I said, turning to Jin, winking. He winked back at me.

"GUYS!" A voice no other than Jiminnie exclaimed.

"W-what? What happened?!" Jungkook jumped up, bewildered at the sudden yelling.

"What movie are we gonna watch?" asked Jimin innocently, lowering his voice to the mediate level.

I rolled my eyes, as the others did too.

"I want to watch the Avengers!" Hoseok piped up.

"But I wanted to see Terminator..." Taehyung whined.

"I just want to sleep," Yoongi grumbled.

"Suga slept late last night, didn't he?" I leaned over and whispered to Jin, as I helped him pop the popcorn for the movie.

"Yeah, he's been like this all day," he leaned back and whispered.

"Figures..." I smiled knowingly. 

"You know he always gets cranky when he doesn't get enough sleep. Kind of like you!" Jin teased.

"Oppa~!" I whined, slightly nudging him with my elbow.

"Stop flirting with Y/N! She's too young for you, hyung!" Jimin yelled from the entertainment room (where the TV was).

"YAH, PARK JIMIN! YOU-YOU DIRTY WATER! EW-OH MY GAT! DIRTY-DIRTY WATER!"

Even without looking, both Jin and recognized the voice of Hoseok. We instantly gave each other a knowing smile, and laughed at the perfect telepathy between us. Just when I thought that our gazes lingered a little longer than necessary, Jin turned back to the cupboards, looking for a bowl large enough to put enough popcorn into- the boys ate a lot, like, A LOT.

As I was lost in thought, I guess I was still looking at Jin.

"I know I'm irresistible, but I can't concentrate on popping my popcorn if you keep staring at me like that, Y/N," he said, cockily brushing his hair over with one hand.

I snapped out of my trance at his words, wide eyed. "I was not sta-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just confess to me already. Who knows, maybe this oppa will take you into consideration." Jin winked at me as he took the rather large bowl out of the cupboard.

I was fully aware that his words were just shallow teasing, but somehow those words lingered in my head longer that it should have. 

Confess? About what? That I like him? No way... I don't even- Do I? No. There is no way! He's just an oppa... But-

"Y/N? Did you hear what I just said?" Jin looked at me, worriedly.

"Huh? Uh... Sorry, could you repeat that?" I squeaked, as the color rose to my face. He just caught me zoning out! I look so stupid...

"I said, could you take this over to the boys while I finish cleaning up," he said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, sure!" I replied a little too quickly. I smiled nervously and took the bowl of popcorn and rushed out of the kitchen.

 

"Eoh! Y/N! YAY POPCORN!" Taehyung said excitedly.

Everyone dug in without a word- they were too busy eating! I chuckled at how cute they all looked. I realized that maybe I should go and help Jin clean, so I quietly crept back into the kitchen, and peeked my head in.

"Jin oppa?" I said quietly.

He turned around to smile at me. "Yes, donsaeng?"

I frowned. "Don't call me that. It makes me feel like a baby!"

"You are a baby," he said, walking over to pat my head.

I sighed as I rolled my eyes. "Do you want help or not?"

"I'm almost done," he said in a sing-song voice. Just then, the bell rang.

"That must be the pizza and chicken. I'll go get it," I said, trying to be helpful. Jin gave me a thankful nod.

As soon as I set the food on the table, a hungry mob of gorill- I mean, the rest of Bangtan Boys came dashing into the kitchen.

"I smell my two most favorite things on earth," Jungkook sang.

"CHICKEN~ MY LOVE!" Taehyung chimed in.

"Yah, hurry up and bring the food, you turtles!" Suga complained.

"Yeah, maknaes- even Y/N is faster than you guys!" Namjoon chuckled.

"Yah!" I yelled back and pouted, although he couldn't see me.

"Yay food, finally~! Thank you, Y/N~" Jimin said in a tone full of aegyo, skipping towards you and giving me a hug. I returned the hug with a cheeky smile.

While all of this was happening, Jin stood between the counter and the table where all the food was at, crossing his arms.

"First of all, Jimin, I ordered that food. Why are you saying thank you to Y/N? Second, hugging and couple-love is not allowed in my kitchen!" he glared sternly at us. Though I knew he was kidding, I could see a glint of genuine jealousy in his eyes.

Jimin pouted and turned to the entertainment room, but his face lightened up the moment his eyes landed on the food waiting for him. Then he ran in, and Jin and I were alone again.

"Hm... Someone's a little jealous, I take it?" I walked over to him, smiling coyly.

He just shrugged and returned to wiping the table. "Why would I be jealous of an already-made couple?"

"W-wait, what?" I stuttered, realizing what he thought.

"Aren't you and Jimin together?" He tried to ask casually, not looking up.

I had tried to stifle my laughter, but could no longer hold it in. I laughed aloud, as Jin stopped cleaning and looked up, wide-eyed.

"Yah, Y/N, why are you laughing? This is serious, it's about you and Ji-" I walked up to him and shut his mouth with my hand.

"Oppa! We are not together. It's true that Jimin's had a little crush on me, but I've never seen him as more than a friend!"

"W-what? I thought... I thought you guys were together for the longest time..." He said, flustered.

I giggled at his sudden change of attitude. This seemed like the perfect time...

"Oppa, like I said, I was never with Jimin, and never will be- not like that. I would only want to be with one person..."

He walked over and leaned over so his face was level to mine. "And who might that be?"

I looked down at the floor, my face burning and unable to meet his eyes. My heart was racing at 100mph but I knew I had to say it.

"Y-you..."

This time it was his time to laugh. He laughed for what seemed an eternity. I turned impatient and frowned.

"Oppa, it's not-"

I was stopped abruptly by Jin's lips on mine. My eyes widened. Then, as soon as it happened, he pulled away, wiping his lips with his index finger. Then he grinned at me.

"Oppa, don't tease me like that~" I whined. "I'm being serious!"

"And so am I!" He said, still grinning.

"Seriously, oppa- wait what?" I looked up at him.

He sighed. "Do I really have to say it, or are you just acting oblivious cause you want to hear it from me?"

"Say what?" I asked, suspiciously. Is this the part that I get rejected?

"I like you, too. Happy now, Y/N? Gosh, you always have to make me feel embarrassed to be satisfied," he sighed again.

"Y-you're not... Joking... Right?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

He suddenlybent down and pecked my cheek.

"There, does that prove it? Now quit embarrassing me and let's go join the others. The movie's already started!"