(Sample) Taehyung

Bangtan Fluff Imagines

Ding dong!

"Who in the world..." I mumbled from under my sheets.

My eyes barely open, I glanced at my phone. It was 2 AM.

Ding dong ding dong ding dong!

I sighed as I got up and shuffled downstairs. I didn't even bother to get ready; whoever was ringing my doorbell at two in the morning was probably going to die within the next five minutes.

I opened the door, and without even looking to see who it was, I yelled, "What do you want?"

"Hm... That depends," a familiar voice chortled.

I looked up, and sure enough, it was my best friend Taehyung. "Yah, what are you doing here at this time?"

Taehyung looked down. "Well... I was at a party, and my cousin said that if I wasn't home by 1:30 he was going to lock the doors because he wasn't going to sleep with them unlocked.. Soooo..." He then looked up at me with his puppy eyes that he knew I always gave in to.

I let out an exhausted sigh. "Okay, okay, fine. But just this time, okay?"

Tae smiled his goofy rectangular smile and happily stepped inside.

Expecting him to sleep in the guest room, I shuffled back up to my room and crashed back into bed. I sighed happily, relieved that I could finallly get some more sleep. As soon as I closed my eyes, I felt a weight at the edge of my bed. Ugh, Kim Taehyung.

"Tae, what are you doing? Let me sleep," I whined.

"Y/N, I can't sleep by myself~"

"Tae, are you seriously going to use your aegy-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Taehyung climbed into my bed and snuggled in. I just sighed and closed my eyes, giving in.

Soon, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso. I turned to face him.

"Taehyung, I'm really tir-"

"I know, I know. Let's just sleep like this," he sighed happily as he pressed me close to his chest, and I leaned in to inhale his fresh scent.

This was probably why most people thought that me and Tae were together, but skinship was quite casual between us, with an exception of a few times when it got a bit too heated.

Taehyung leaned over, inches from my face. "Y/N, are you asleep?"

Annoyed because I had been trying to sleep for the past twenty minutes only to be interrupted by Taehyung every time, I pretended to be asleep.

Taehyung sighed, then snuggled closer to me. I soon felt a hand playing with my hair, and I could hear his steady breathing inches away from my face. I felt a thumping noise that was getting faster by the moment. 

Wait... Is that me?

"Y/N... I wish I could tell you without ruining our friendship..." he whispered as he caressed my facial features. "I-I wish I could tell you how I really felt about you..."

My heart raced faster than I thought was even possible. Suddenly, I felt his soft lips on my forehead, and I shut my eyes tight as an electrifying sensation spread throughout my body.

My best friend... Likes me?!