Friend's Support

Soul and Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junsu was singing cheerfully one of his own songs in the kitchen; preparing himself a simple dinner, when the doorbell rang out loud all of sudden. Frowning as he couldn’t remember inviting anyone in- and since he knew  that the only people who liked to invite themselves had his passcode, Junsu finally left the kitchen to check who that was out. And what was there, in front of his door, caught him off right away. Junsu of course wouldn’t dream to find a half-conscious half-drunk and full-bruises Yoochun there.

“What-” Junsu didn’t manage to hide his shock, as he was immediately moving forward to catch the older one; who almost slumped right onto his floor. “What the hell happened to you? Who did this?”

“Jaejoong…” slurred Yoochun unclearly instead.

Junsu raised his eyebrows; knew that Yoochun’s words wouldn’t be the answer to the last question. It was indeed impossible for their oldest to lay a finger on Yoochun- well, unless to seduce him. But then, the fact that Yoochun did mention Jaejoong’s name in his state didn’t seem to be a good sign. Junsu knew that this meant the two of them did have a rather big problem at this moment; which he hoped he could help with. After all, Junsu hated any kind of fight within the group.

Looking at how helpless Yoochun was, Junsu finally sighed and dragged the other inside. Instinctively, Junsu knew that his dinner’s preparation wouldn’t be done in time at this rate.

 

Yoochun might be half-conscious at this moment, but he was still able to feel it when he was thrown onto something soft. Not only that, Yoochun even managed to groan painfully when something hard and sharp suddenly touched his back. With his closed eyes, Yoochun was trying to reach whatever it was and soon throwing it away without a second thought. “,” murmured him; annoyed with the disturbance he just received.

Yoochun soon tried his best to quickly open his eyes, though; when he could hear a loud yelp from somewhere near. At first, he could see nothing but a blinding light in front of him; before a certain shadow suddenly covered it. “Are you awake?” asked the shadow.

Yoochun didn’t know who it was. He was sure that he recognized the voice from somewhere, but his mind couldn’t cooperate with him; nor his eyes. Yoochun simply couldn’t see any images- the person or whatever stood right above him. All he could see was just the colors. And even though Yoochun has tried to rub his eyes repeatedly, it didn’t get any better at all. Instead, Yoochun had to throw his head back when he could feel the sudden headache was attacking him again. “,” said him with another groan; as he closed his eyes once more.

“I’m Junsu,” said the shadow, giving up waiting Yoochun to guess.

Yoochun looked at Junsu funnily upon the remark. “… Why are you here?” asked him, frowning as he couldn’t find a good reason for Junsu to barge into his. It should be working the other way around; Yoochun should be the one who-

“This isn’t your place, Yoochun,” replied Junsu with a sigh. Yoochun’s drunkenness seemed to be at a different level by now. “You came to my place without announcement, and then I found you at this terrible state already by then. What’s wrong with you?”

“Oh,” Yoochun responded. “That makes sense. Sorry, I’ll be leaving in a couple of minutes.”

“It is okay, you know,” Junsu said and shook his head. “You’re very much welcomed here. I honestly think it’s a good thing that you managed to come here instead any other places in this state.” Junsu stopped to think for a brief moment, before continuing, “I’d like an explanation, indeed. But maybe I should treat your wounds first. Wait here? I’ll be back with my first-aid kit soon.”

Even though it came out just like a question, Yoochun never had a chance to answer since Junsu has already fled from his side in that short of moment.

Knowing Junsu wouldn’t walk away from whatever this was and that he himself wasn’t in a state to go anywhere, Yoochun finally rested his head back on the armchair. He was now wondering why on earth he decided to get wasted this far just because a man. Yoochun always hated the after-taste; the dizziness and nausea he received afterwards. And it’s not like he enjoyed seeking troubles with some random guys either. He was about to close his eyes again, when a nausea suddenly attacked him again. In hurry, Yoochun rushed towards the bathroom as he ignored Junsu on the way; before emptying his stomach on the sink. Yoochun groaned for the umpteenth times already while washing his mouth; thinking that he would absolutely never get wasted again no matter what.

“Need painkillers?” Junsu popped up with a worri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter