Messed Up

Soul and Mate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoochun stared dumbfounded in front of the door, and he couldn’t believe what he was looking at right now. He has been driving his white Porsche in the middle of night with high speed, without actually caring over the questions which were thrown by Yoohwan and his mother. To be honest, Yoochun didn’t even know how many traffic lights he had to violate to come there. And apparently, that was to find Jaejoong’s bright smile in front of him.

“Seriously?” was the first word come from Yoochun.

“That should be my word,” Jaejoong replied, as his previous smile has gone in instant. “Seriously?”

“No. Jaejoong, you threw me a message,” Yoochun said back, trying to figure out on what was going on here. “That you couldn’t breathe; that you thought you were going to die.”

“I did,” answered Jaejoong with a shrug.

“Do you plan to make me die in shock or something?” Yoochun asked in disbelief. “I was driving my Porsche above the average speed because, maybe, something went wrong with you. But what did I see- you’re standing here, healthy and happy? That’s marvelous, Jaejoong.”

“I know right,” Jaejoong clapped his hands once in amusement. “I couldn’t believe you would come right after I’ve sent the message to you too. Meanwhile, there were other tons messages from me and you never answered any of those.”

Yoochun was taken aback for a second, before managed to return to his previous disagree- stance. “You didn’t have to go this far,” he hissed angrily. “Do you think it is funny to make that kind of joke- of you, being dying somewhere?”

“Oh trust me, Mate,” Jaejoong replied while rolling his eyes lazily. “It isn’t funny. , it’s not even a joke. If only I could, I would never say that, you know. But unfortunately for you, I was out of idea. I didn’t know what else I should do to make you come, after everything I’ve tried- everything I’ve said. Maybe you can help enlighten me instead, if you think this is too much.”

“I was busy,” Yoochun reasoned; kind of stupidly. Though on his defense, it was because he was out of idea- which made him reminded of Jaejoong’s stupid-plan-but-actually-worked. He really needed to take a note on how he should answer some things to avoid any suspicion; if there would be a later. “Shooting drama,” added him in the end, feeling the need to say it more convincingly; failed, though.

“Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter