The ride of our lives

Ideas.A.B.C....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Twenty year old Cho Kyuhyun thought he knew exactly where his life was going.  But after a wild night at the hottest club downtown, he shocks everyone - including himself - when he decides to leave the only life he's ever known and set out on his own.  Grabbing his backpacks and his cell, Kyuhyun boards a bus ready to find himself.  Instead, he finds Choi Siwon. 

 

y and exciting, Siwon lives life like there is no tomorrow.  He persuades Kyuhyun to do things he never thought he would and shows him how to give in to his deepest, most forbidden desires.  Soon he becomes the centre of his daring new life, pulling love and lust and emotion out of him in ways he never imagined possible.  But there is more to Siwon than Kyuhyun realise.  Will his secret push them inseparably together, or destroy them forever. 

 

 

"Dude, seriously," I hear a voice say. 

 

Something is pressing against my shoulder.  I wake up to find Kyuhyun pushing me off of with his cute pudding arms.  It's actually kind of funny, that awry look on his morning face and how no matter how hard he pushes, the weight of my body is too heavy to move me completely. 

 

"Sorry," I say, still trying to wake up.  I lift up disoriented and feel the back of my neck as stiff as wood.  I really didn't mean to end up with my head pressed against his arm, but i'm not as mortified about it as he's pretending to be.  At least i'm pretty sure he's pretending. He's trying really hard not to break a smile. 

 

Let me help him a little with that.  I grin over at him.

 

"You think it's funny?" he says, his mouth partly hanging open and his eyebrows rumpled in is cite little forehead. 

 

"Yeah, actually I do think its funny."  My grin gets bigger and finally that smile of his breaks softly in his face.  "But I am sorry.  really."  And I mean it. 

 

He narrows one eye and looks at me sideways, scrutinizing my sincerity, which is also kind of cute. I look away and reach my arms above my head to stretch and that makes me need to yawn. 

 

"Gross!" he says and that word doesn't surprise me at all.  "Your breath smells like ."

 

A single voluble laugh comes out through my words: "Damn boy, how would you know what smells like anyway?"

 

That shut him up.  I laugh again and rummage through my bag after dropping my ipod player inside of it.  I pop the cap on my toothpaste and squirt a dab on the end of my tongue, move it around inside my mouth real good and then swallow.  Of course, Kyuhyun's watching me to all of this with a look of revulsion, but that's what I was shooting for. 

 

The rest of the bus seems to have woken up before me.  I'm surprised I slept this long and without waking up at least three times to find another comfortable position, which alw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter