Kyuhyun's wolves

Ideas.A.B.C....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Siwon and his twin Shiyuan, share everything from their home to their women and men.  At twenty eight years old, neither has met their mate, nor are they in a hurry to find that special someone who will end their long-standing arrangement with each other.  Their farm, a few miles outside of town, allows them the luxury of shifting to their wolf form any time they want to relative seclusion. 

Siwon's world tips when Kyuhyun walks into the club on a random night.  Immediately recognizing his scent as that of his mate, he is drawn to him by forces beyond his control.  Nervous about sharing the news with Shiyuan, Siwon is relieved to realise Kyuhyun is also his twin's mate.  Now all they have to do is convince Kyuhyun he belons in a permanent .

 

 



“This is so not a good idea.” Cho Kyuhyun leaned back against Changmin's matted black skyliner and stared down at the gravel parking lot.  A cool evening Seoul breeze, typical for May, blew the dust around between the cars.  “Why did I let you two talk me into this?” Kyuhyun scraped the toe of his new black boots through the rocks and nearly laughed out loud as his gaze roamed up his outfit.
 
His good friends, Changmin and Minho, both totally handsome, hauled his scrawny into Gangnam that afternoon for the new high brands he was outfitted in—grey skinny jeans, a V-neck white tee, and the stiff awkward boots that would take weeks of wear to break in.  His feet, unaccustomed to shoes of any kind, were already begging to be let loose from their confines.

“Come on.”  Changmin pinned his gaze on Kyuhyun.  “It’s already almost nine o’clock.”

From out of nowhere, Changmin and Minho flanked Kyuhyun on both sides.  Each grabbed an arm and practically dragged him toward the entrance to the  hottest club in the city.  Kyuhyun released a squeal in protest that blended with the  “low base music leaking through the walls of the joint all the way out into the parking lot.

“I don’t know how to dance, don’t drink or smoke and have listened to any type of music less than a handful of times in my life.  Why are we here?” he whined.  A knot in the pit of his stomach twisted at the thought of entering the crowded, smoke-filled, loud, God-awful dance hall.

Minho's cheerful laughter filled the night air.  “That’s the whole point, Kyu-hyung.  You need to get out more.  Four years you've been here from Jeju, and you’ve spent the entire time like a robot, going from class to the apartment, and back to class, and back to the apartment—”

“I get the idea,” Kyuhyun mumbled.

“We’re about to graduate.”  Minho showed a mouth full of perfect, white teeth.  In fact, everything about the tall, cheerful, cute boy was perfect.  “It’s time to live a little.  Maybe even…gasp…meet someone special.”

“Oh, no.” Kyuhyun planted his feet into the loose gravel, struggling to break his friends’ hold. “Is that what this is all about?” Their grips on his arms tightened. “Don’t tell me you have someone all lined up in there. I’ll kill you both. I’m just fine, thank you very much. And far too busy for dating.” His friends were not going to let him get away.

“No, Kyu-ah…” Changmin began, “…we didn’t arrange a blind date or anything, although I do wish we had thought of it. Next time…” Changmin glanced over at Kyuhyun and laughed. “You should see your horrified expression.”

His cheeks were burning hot and beads of perspiration were threatening to burst out above his brows.

“Look, we’re just going to go inside,” Minho quickly chimed in, “get a table and have a good time. Okay?” He pulled again on Kyuhyun's arm. Kyuhyun looked down at his friend’s grasp. If he didn’t relinquish control soon, he would end up with bruises on both sides of his body. How would he explain that to his professor on Monday morning?

Oh, yeah, those bruises? Well, my idiot friends were dragging me out to a bar and…

“Fine. But I don’t want to stay long. I have to study tomorrow, early.” Kyuhyun took a deep breath, shook himself free of his captors, and let his shoulders fall into a more relaxed stance. He inhaled another breath of courage. “Let’s get this over with,” he mumbled as he made his way to the entrance, reaching into his pocket for the ID. At twenty-one, Kyuhyun's thin frame and youthful looks always made him age extremely questionable. Not that he had many occasions in the past to demonstrate his drinking age.

Changmin pasted on a huge smile. “Now that’s what I’m talking about.” He pulled the door open and, flourishing a low bow, allowed his friends to proceed inside.


The bar was wall-to-wall people, even the dance floor was jammed. Loud sad tones of some slow hippy song filled the air, vibrating the floor beneath Kyuhyun's feet.  He had no idea this place even existed so near the restaurant he loves. He followed behind Changmin toward a tall round bar table meant purely as a place to set your drink while dancing. The tables were spaced all around the dance floor, but none of them had stools to sit on. Hell, there wasn’t even room to sit in this establishment. It was going to be a long night.


 ‧●‧


Choi Siwon paused, his beer midway to his lips. “. , , and damn. I don’t believe this.” He slammed the nearly full beer down on the table, foam frothing up and running over the sides of the bottle like a waterfall to cover the hand white-knuckling the glass.


Donghae, his closest brother in age, startled at the line of expletives. “What? Dude? What’s gotten into you?”


Siwon raised his head, closed his eyes and took a long, slow, inhale of air into his lungs. “Mother er.” His skin crawled, his jumped to attention, and his clothes suddenly felt way too tight for his body. He struggled to control the impulse to change.


When Siwon finally opened his eyes, he found himself staring straight into Donghae's grinning face. “It's here, isn’t it.... ?”


Of course his brother would know exactly what was going on. They knew each other like the back of their own hands. The only other person in the world who would have also been on the same page as Siwon was Shiyuan (his twin younger brother). And Shiyuan would not be happy when he found out about tonight.


At twenty-eight years old, Choi Shiyuan and Siwon had been sharing women and men for nearly half their lives. In a race against time, each had been hoping to make it into their thirties before finding their mates. This new development shot that idea to hell.


Siwon shook his head at Donghae. “I’m not ready. I wanted more time. I—”


“Dude. It doesn’t work that way and you know it.” Donghae laughed outright now. His wavy black hair, identical to Siwon's, fell across his eyes, covering some of the mirth. He scanned the jam-packed room. “Where is he or she ? Do you see it yet? Is it hot?”


Siwon lowered his gaze to the table. “I don’t know.” His sticky, beer-covered hand shook. He let go of the bottle to flick his fingers by his side and shake off the foam. “I’m afraid to look."


The chuckling beside him continued. “Bro, you can’t stop fate. You’re going to have to face the music… Come on. Let’s go find this lucky person.” Donghae picked up his beer and motioned with his head for Siwon to follow him.


Taking another deep breath to stea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter