Chapter 2

I Still Miss You

[Heechul P.O.V.]
! Umma! Look what we found in the garden!” The most beautiful children I have ever seen. I already know my little girl she seems to be holding a white rose and next to her I see her brother holding a red rose. The look like angels. My angels
“We got them for you umma!” I smiled at my little boy.
“Does umma like them?” I smile and nod.
“Anything you give umma I love.” I kissed both of my baby’s forehead and they gave me their roses.”
“Then umma you are going to love what appa is going to give you.”
“Umma, appa has the best surprise for you.”
“Chullie” I look up as I hear my name.
“Hannie” Hangeng he man I love so much. He looks even more handsome every time I see him. With those big dark eyes. The way he is dressed makes him look like an angel all that is left are his wings. A white button up long sleeve shirt and white fitted pants. And I see him holding a big bouquet of roses. A perfect blend of red and whites.
“This for you, my beautiful wife.” I slightly tear up as he hands me the bouquet.
“Jagi thank you.”
“Anything for the mother of my children.” He brings me into his arms and feel the warmth from him.
“You will never leave me right?” He looks into my eyes. Those eyes, I can look into them for eternity if I could. He then pecked my lips and smiled. The smile that makes me melt every time.
“Of course not. Why would I leave? You gave me the most beautiful children in the world.”
“I love you jagi”
“I love you too forever and ever”


“Heechul? Heechul wake up. Heechul.” Who is calling me…. “Heechul wake up” this isn’t Hannie’s voice. I open my eyes to see Jungsu with a worried look on his face.
“Heechul are you okay? Why are you crying?” Oh it was just a dream. Of course. That’s all anything will ever be. A dream.
“Heechul please say something.”
“I am alright. It was just a dream.”
“Was it a nightmare?”
“Why did you have to wake me up. It was the most beautiful dream.”
“You were crying and I got worried, it is time for breakfast so I came to wake you up and I just see you were crying.” I sigh.
“I want to keep sleeping.”
“Heechul come one you need to eat. Kyu and Kibum are waiting for us.” I groan and get up.
“Let me wash and I’ll be right there” Jungsu nodded and left. My chest felt heavy. I wish I could have just kept sleeping. Why did I have to be woken up. I grab my phone and nothing. Of course, why would there even be anything.

Good Morning baby~ I hope you slept well. I smile and kiss my phone. I love how my Hannie sends me a message once I wake up. I am going to call him.
“Hello”
“Morning jagi!”
“Hahaha morning baby. Did you sleep well?”
“Of course I did, what about you?”
“Amazingly since I dreamt of my beautiful wife.”
“Aww jagi~ I love so much~”
“I love you so much more baby” I softly chuckle
“Hannnniiieee”
“Yessssss”
“Do you realize what day it is today?”
“It is Saturday”
“Which meannnnsssss???”
“Hahah I know love, we finally get to sleep together.”
“I have been waiting for this all week! I missed waking up together.”
“I missed it to love. Which reminds me I am going to be at practice today so if I don’t respond to you know why.”
“Hmm okay~ I am going to miss you”
“I am going to miss you even more love~ but the moment I get back I am going to call you so we can just be on the phone for as long as my beautiful wife wants.”
“Really!”
“Yup and I think I will be back some point in the afternoon.”
“Yay! I get to have my husband all to myself today~”
“Hahah. Well I have to get ready to go and you need to eat breakfast, or I should say lunch since it almost noon so I will text you when I get back and then I will call you okay?”
“Okay~ I love Hannie~ be safe and have fun!”
“I love you too baby~ talk to you later~”

It felt as if it was just yesterday when I would wake up on the weekends with a call or text message full of love. Does he not even think of me anymore? Does he not miss our morning calls? He is probably with the other one. I shake my head of these stupid thoughts and go brush and wash my face.


I splash cold water in my face to wake me up. I look at the mirror and notice my eyes have become puffy and red. This was normal to me know since most mornings I wake up like this.
I go back to the room and get my bag to take out my medication. It has been a few days since I took these. I should really start taking them often
I should wait to take them after I eat. I stuff the bottle in my pocket and head to the kitchen. 


“Morning hyung.” I heard Kibum say once I walked into the kitchen.
“Morning.” I say sitting next to Kyu who still looked half asleep.
“Kyu wake up already. No one told you to drink so much soda last night.” Kibum said stuffing toast into his mouth.
“Oh shut up Kibum.” Kyu said lazily grabbing his fork. I saw Jungsu sigh.
“What happened anyway.” I asked while I began to eat my food.
“Kyu stayed up watching movies while the rest of us went to sleep and now he is grumpy that he didn’t sleep.” Kibum said.
“You didn’t have to wake me up. Is it too much to ask to just let me sleep. I can live without eating one meal”
“I agree with Kyu.” I said patting Kyu’s head.
“See even hyung agrees with me!”
“Too little sleep if bad for you and too much sleep is bad for you.” Jungsu said eating. Me and Kyu just sighed. I’ll probably just take a nap when I get home. Sleep has to be the most beautiful thing in the world. I find sleep my haven and escape.
The rest of the breakfast was okay. Kyu looked like he was going to fall asleep. Kibum was talking about his dream. I really don’t have any apatite when I wake up so I just ate my toast and my juice. 


After breakfast all we did was go into the game room and they started playing games. Then I remembered I had forgotten to take my meds.
“I’ll be back. I am going to get some water.” I made my way to the kitchen got a cup of water. I take my medicine form my pocket and take it.
“Since when did you start taking medication?” I turn to see Jungsu there. I swear I can’t be left alone for more than 2 minutes.
“I swear Jung one day I am going to get restraining order on you. I feel like you are always following me. What do you watch me in my sleep?” he shook his head.
“I just wanted to talk with you. Since Bum and Kyu are distracted I thought I could talk to you. But really since when did you start taking medication. And why are you taking them?” I sigh.
“It’s nothing really. I went to my doctor had a chat with him and suggested me to take the medication. I talked with my mom and she also thought it would be a good idea too.”
“Ahh but what are they for.”
“Just for my mood.”
“Chul are you taking antidepressants.”
“Why do you want to know so bad?”
“Chul you can get addicted to that type of medication.”
“Soo I know all the risks. Like I keep telling you I know what I am doing. These are helping get though the days. And no they don’t make me feel like a zombie. I still feel like me. I can actually function. I don’t feel like being in bed all day and spend all day crying. Please Soo trust me I know what I am doing.”
“Chul tell me why is he so special to you even after all the pain he has caused you. You are here suffering while he is there living his life like you didn’t mean anything to him.”
“Tell me what makes Kangin special to you?”
“But that is different.”
“No it isn’t, you love Kangin with all your heart right and that was the same for me. I love Hangeng with everything I have. He was the person I was able to tell everything to. Isn’t that same for you and Kangin? You tell him everything, and knows every little thing about you. What do you think will happen to you when you lose him? Wouldn’t feel like you are dying, empty.”
“But I know that Kangin will never leave which is the difference between us and you.”
“No Jungsu. Hangeng told me all the time that he wasn’t going to leave my side. He knew all the problems I have had. And all the insecurities I have, and yet after all that he still left me. So don’t think that you can forever have Kangin all to yourself because that isn’t always the case.”
“Chul I know Kangin.”
“Do you really. I thought I knew Hangeng. He may have promised that he is always going to stay with you but all that can only be empty promises. People say words speak louder than actions. But it isn’t true. Never really is.” Jungsu just looked at me with a sad expression and I did start feeling guilty.
“Live in the moment. Don’t think of the future until it gets here. That way you won’t get hurt.”
“Chul you can’t compare my relationship with yours.”
“I am not comparing. I am just telling you what you think will never happen can happen. Which is why I tell you just to live in the moment.”
“He did so much bad to you Chul.” I sigh.
“I am going to out for a walk. I like to be doing something before my medication starts kicking in. I’ll be back later. And if it is too late I’ll head home.”
“Alright I guess. Be careful.” I nod. I make my way to grab my bag and jacket. I’ll probably not comeback. I care about Jungsu but I hate how always want to be right one. Or think he everything is set in stone.

For being November it isn’t that cold today. Perfect walking weather. Most the leaves have fallen off the trees. I always disliked fall. The trees losing their leaves make it look like the trees are crying. It feels like yesterday was when I first met Geng. He looked so lost that day. It was fall time and I was running late for school. I chuckle. How I miss him at times like these. I really wish I can go back to those days. If only I could turn back time.


~2 years ago, Fall of 2013~


“Heechul you really have to wake up earlier!” I grab my lunch and my bag.
“I forgot to set my alarm clock let me be umma. I am leaving now!” Thank goodness Jungsu can actually give me a ride to school.
“I’ll see you later umma!” I run out the door and see Jungsu in his car.
I hop into his car and the moment I look up at me he gives me a look.
“What?”
“You really need to start getting up earlier.”
“I know, I know. I will get up earlier. Gosh.”
By the time we got to school the homeroom bell was about to ring. We literally ran out of the car and ran to homeroom. Jungsu was lucky that his classroom was closer.
“Heechul! No running!”
“Sorry saem! I don’t want to be late!”
“Heechul!” next thing I know I think I hit I brick wall and fell back.
“Yah!” I look up and see this weird kid just standing there. I get up pick up my bag and dust myself off.
“Be careful where you are going! If you see someone running towards you don’t you think you would move out the way?” He just stared at me confused.
“Hey aren’t you going to say something??” he just looked at me with a confused face.
“Hey?” I hear the bell…. Oh god I will get in so much trouble!
“Because of you I am late!” I run passed him and when I got to my classroom I tried to sneak through the back.
“KIM HEECHUL! You’re late again!”
“Sorry saem! I woke up late.”
“I swear Heechul if you come in late one more time there will be consequences. Do you understand Heechul.
“Yes saem.” I just sigh and head to my seat.
We had begun our math lesson and I swear I am about to fall asleep at any moment now, how I really hate math.
“Songsaegnmin, sorry to interrupt in the middle of you lesson.” Yes interruption!
“It’s no problem.”
“The new students that were supposed to start with you today got lost this morning so I apologize that they are late.”
“Oh right, I thought they were supposed to come in tomorrow. I always lose track on things.” I wish he could forget about algebra.
“Well I will let them in.” I see 2 guys come in. and one of them seems familiar.
“Class these are two exchange students who will be joining us for the rest of this year and part of your senior year. They have come from China, so I hope all of you can help them out. Please introduce yourselves.”
“Hello my name is Zhoumi is nice to meet you all.”
“Hello, I am Hangeng.” This guy really needs to brush up on his Korean.
“Zhoumi you can sit next to Henry. Henry I want you to help Zhoumi and show him around the school.”
“Neh.” I see my teacher look straight at me. Please no, I don’t even know Chinese!
“Hangeng, let’s see. Ah Heechul. Heechul I ask you to do the same.” I looked at my teacher dumfounded. “Why me! Why did I have to show the new kid around!”
“Because I said so.”
“But saem.”
“No buts Heechul. Hangeng you may sit next to Heechul. Heechul is going to show you around and will be able to help you.” next thing I know he sits next to me softly bows his head.
“I am sorry that I was in your way this morning. I was a bit shocked after you had run into me. I hope you are not hurt.” I stared at him stunned. Wait this is the brick wall guy.
“Umm I guess it is okay.”
“I hope we can get along.” I gave him a confused face and just nodded. I slam my head on my desk. This is going to be a long year.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

A/N I know it has been so long sice the last update! Work is killing me and I started taking new medications and life hasn't been easy for me. Well who's life is easy.... But anyway I hope you like this update. Sorry that it is so short and seems like it is fast paced. I like to put my Notes at the beginning of the chapter but today's will be an exception! For the next few chapters it will be talking about Hanchul's past. I will let everyone know when it is back into the present. That is all for this update! I will try my best to update soon!