Chapter 1

I Still Miss You

 Quick A/N Italics are flashbacks

 And Black bold are messaging. Now on with the story! 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

 

 

[Heechul P.O.V]

“Heechul! Jungsu is here!”
“Coming!” I grab my blazer and head downstairs.
“Ready Chul?” I nod my head.
“Umma if I don’t come back later tonight I will be sleeping over at Jungsu’s house!”
“Arasso Heechul! Be careful and have fun!”
“Neh umma.” I wave to my mom and we both head out. Jungsu here is my best friend and he has kept nagging me to get out of the house and do something. To get my mind off of things for a while he says.
“Kibum and Kyu are coming I made sure Siwon and Sungmin wouldn’t tag along.”
“You didn’t have to do that. I am fine with couples around and I bet that you canceled plans with Youngwoon.”
“You know Kangin doesn’t like being called by his real name. And for your information. No I didn’t cancel any plans. I told Kangin I wanted to cheer you up and that is what I am going to do.”
“Hmm alright.”
“Cheer up Chul its time to forget.” I look out the window and nod. The thing is, you never forget.
~*~
after driving around a little while more we arrived to his house. And outside were Kibum and Kyu.
“Remember Chul this is for you. we want to help you.” I just let out a heavy sigh and get out of the car.
“Hyung come on cheer up! Where is that charismatic hyung I know and love!” Kibum came up to me and patted my back.
“don’t mind him he is just a bit grumpy.”
“Well I am the one that was dragged here against his will.”
“Oh let’s just get inside it is freezing out here.” Kyu complained. Jungsu opened the door and we all went inside.
“What do you guys want to do first. I got a whole new collection of movies.”
“To the home theater we go!” Kyu said. Yeah Jungsu here is from a wealthy family. I am glad he and his family aren’t like those stuck up rich families. At first I thought he was but I should know never trust a book by its cover.
I ended up following them and just browsing through the movies.
“Let’s watch a horror movie!” Kyu said picking a movie with some dead person on it.
“Nahh I was to watch a comedy.” Kibum said. And for the next 5 minutes they kept arguing on what kind of movie we should watch.
“OK how about we watch the horror movie first and then we watch a horror movie after.” Jungsu said. Taking the 2 movies they were fighting about. And it seemed to work for them. I grabbed some popcorn and sat down. I have to say I love staying over Jungsu’s house. These in home theater chairs feel like heaven. I wish I could sleep here and never wake up.
I wasn’t really paying attention to the movie. I am not a huge fan of serial killer movies. But Kyu loves them. this kid scares me sometimes.
After 20 minutes if pure blood and gore I was stopped eating my popcorn.
“Kyu how can you watch this stuff. Let alone like it.” I asked.
“I find this stuff hilarious. This is my comedy movie.” we all shake our heads. I then feel my phone buzz. I got a message. I smile as I see the name.
“Who is it?” Jungsu said looking over
“No one.”
“Its him isn’t it.” I shake my head. “Chul I told you I don’t want you think of him. Now give me your phone. You do not need any distractions.” I sigh and give him my phone. There is no point in fighting with him. I am probably going to lose anyway and ruin the entire night.
“I am doing this to help you Heechul. It isn’t good for you to keep this much in contact with him.”
“I know what I am doing Jungsu.”
“Heechul.” I don’t want to argue with him I get up and grab my jacket.
“Where are going?”
“I am going to go out for a sec and get some fresh air.” I saw Jungsu sigh and nod.
“Don’t take too long.”
“hmm” I go outside to the balcony and look out to the night sky. This beautiful night sky. It was just a night sky, not it just brings back painful memories.
“Hannie~”
“Yes~”
“Don’t you love the night sky~”
“Hmm. I love being here in Korea. I can actually see the stars at night. Unlike back home.”
“Is that all you love about Korea??” He chuckles and kisses the top of my head.
“And of course I love my future wife~”
“I am going to miss you when you leave.” I burry my head into his chest and I can feel him hug me tighter.
“I am going to miss you more baby. But I promise you I will study hard so I can get into a university here so I can be with you~” he kissed my head and I kiss his neck.
“you really promise?”
“Of course love. We can also begin our baby making plans~” I laugh.
“aren’t we too young to be parents?”
“Well of course not now we have to graduate high school. But once we are in college all that can change.”
“My naughty Hannie~”
“Only yours~” I snuggled deep into his embrace and we look out to the stars.
I laugh and wipe the tear that threatened to fall. So many promises. So many plans. I compose myself and start heading back inside.
“Chul it’s about time you came back in! come on let’s eat something!” Kyuhyun said. I mentally noted to hit him later. This kid really has no respect for his hyungs. Jungsu came back with pizza and everyone began to dig in.
“Heechul eat while its warm.”
“I am not hungry you guys eat.”
“ Heechul you have gotten really thin lately. You should eat something. I am worried about your health.”
“I’ll be fine. and I am eating. I just don’t have an appetite.”
“Fine.” I grab a cup of juice and continued watching the movie they were watching. Good thing they began watching the comedy one.
“Here is your phone back. Your mom called. Call her back but I don’t want you to talk to him.” I simply nod and my way to the kitchen. I unlock my phone and I see I have 3 unread messages. My heart skips a beat when I see it is him.
*Hey Heechul*
*Are you busy*
*It’s been a while since we talked* I smile and reply.
*Hey. Not really just at Jungsu’s house watching a movie,* I quickly call back my mom and tell her everything is alright and that I will see her tomorrow. I hang up to see he replied.
*shouldn’t you be paying attention to the movie????xD*
*Well Kyu and Kibum are here so I really can’t really concentrate with them talking all the time.*
*They are there too??? Never mind I didn’t say anything.* I softly laugh. I check the time and its time for him to go to night practice.
*Don’t you have night practice today its Friday.*
*Nope couch canceled and no practice until next week.*
*Ahhhh no wonder. I got surprised you actually texted me at this time.*
*Hey you are my best friend can’t I just randomly text you???* I felt a small pain in my chest but I pushed it away.
*I still remember you schedule chinaman. *
*oh right!*
“Heechul what is taking you so long?” I look up and see Jungsu standing there with his arms crossed.
“I am coming. I just had a message from a classmate.
“Who?” I roll my eyes.
“Why do you need to know everything?”
“I am looking after you Heechul.” I shake my head.
“You are obsessing over everything I am doing.”
“I want you to heal Heechul.”
“Let’s just go back.”
“Not until you tell me who you were really texting.”
“No one! No one Jungsu! Just let me be! If I get hurt then it will be on me!” I push by him and go back to my seat. I take a deep breathe and try to control my anger. I remember I got didn’t reply and I unlock my phone once again.
*really chinaman tsk tsk*


Jungsu comeback and gave me my juice that I left.
“Chul I am sorry, I am just worried. I don’t want you to keep getting hurt.”
“If I get hurt that will be on me. If I want to move on that will be on me. Just let me be. Please.” Jungsu sighed and I could see the hesitation in his eyes.
“We will talk about this later.” I sighed. We just continued watching the movie. I once again I wasn’t paying attention and the occasional Kyu and Kibum arguments about the actors acting.
Once the movie was over I was half asleep. They all decided they were going to play some video games. And that is where I just give up. I really don’t like playing videos games. Especially with Kyuhyun.
“If you guys are going to be playing video games I am going to bed.”
“Hyung you are no fun!”
“Nope I am not playing I am going to go to bed.”
“Chul. Come play.’ Jungsu said.
“let’s play Dance Dance Revolution. Hyung I know it is you favorite game.” Kyu said nudging my ribs.
“Are we really going to play it?” Dance Dance is my game. That is the one game I will play all day if I could.
“Let’s do it. I have been working on it and I know I am going to beat you this time.” Kyu said. I laughed.
“In your dreams maknae.”
“Now this is the Heechul hyung we know and love! All my money is on hyung!” Kibum said I just roll my eyes.
“What are we betting now?” Kyu said.
“What, maknae afraid you will lose.”
“Feh, never.”
“Then it’s a bet.”
“What are we betting here hyung.”
“Anything.”
“if you lose. You will do anything I want.” Kyu smirked.
“Deal same goes for you maknae.”
~*~
“NOOOO!! THIS ISNT POSSIBLE!” Kyu fell onto the floor.
“This is why you don’t bet with me.” I said
“How hyung how.”
“It’s a talent maknae.” I help him up.
“What do you want me to do…” I laugh.
“I was just kidding on. Don’t worry about it.”
“But.”
“Just forget.” Kyu just nodded.
“Ok its me and Jungsu’s hyung turn!” Kibum said dragging him up. I laugh.
“I am going to call it a night. I am going to shower and head to bed. you guys have fun.”
“Chul you sure.” Jungsu said. I nod. Since I am over Jungsu’s house a lot his parents gave me on their guest rooms as my own room. I went got my pajamas and took a quick shower
I came back to my room and my phone buzzed. I them remembered.
*sorry Chul for the late reply* I sigh.
*no worries. I was just doing a few things.*
*Did Kyu force you to play didn’t he*
*are you stalking me or something?????*
*yup he did xD he won didn’t he?*
*correction. I won.*
*your lying! No one ever beats Kyu.*
*well yours truly beat him.*
*what game????*
*dance dance revolution.*
*ahhhh now it makes sense.*
*and what is that supposed to mean????*
*we all know that Kyu isn’t that great of a dancer. Soooo technically you would win by default*
*:P you are so mean chinaman.
*hahah. Look at the time. Time to sleep.*
*oh right.*
*well night Heechul talk to you soon, sleep well,*
*night. You too sleep well chinaman.* I let out a bitter smile. And snuggle into my blanket.


Baby you need to sleep~
whyyyyyyyy *pouts*
god you are so cute~ Because first you love to sleep. And second we both have class tomorrow.
Finnnneeeeeee
Now sleep.
But I don’t wanna I am going to miss you…
I am going be in your dreams remember that
and I in yours?
Of course love~
I love you hannie~
I you more baby~ now sleep~
Fineeeeeee~
Sleep well don’t worry I’ll be here when you wake.
You too jagi~ I smile and kiss my phone and drift onto my dream of my jagi~


I look up at the ceiling and let my tears fall once again.. There will no longer be any more goodnight messages filled with love. Everything I used to do is now I painful memory, I turn to my and hug my phone and cry myself to sleep. Hoping all this was just a dream.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope you all liked the first chapter. After another a chapter or 2 I may add a poll to see what kind of ending you all want. This is based on something that has happened to me. My unnieumma suggested I write and that is what I am doing. And since I love Hanchul (my secret parents) and how I saw how they were ripped away from each other I said why not. I hope you all enjoy the story and I will try to update soon!