-01- mobile

Your emotions, my echoes

 

 

 

 

01-01

Taehyun knew when Mino was impatient; it always starts small, his foot tapping the floor in some kind of a rhythm, his fingers or hands drumming on any available surface, the pacing, the restless body motions. Soon enough the older will start hovering and pestering other people, sometimes making small jokes to try and ease his antsiness. Taehyun will usually just let him vent out his jitters to others and after it seems like everyone is getting tired of it, he will then approach his hyung and calmly starts a mundane conversation to distract him. And if that doesn't seem to work, sacrificing his personal space for some simple contact will usually soothe the restless man.

 

Mino knew when Taehyun was impatient; it is such a normal occurrence, for Taehyun is known for his irritable nature. He will slowly breathe in deep, his eyebrows will start to crease and his mouth will set in a grim line. A loud sigh will follow after and he will just blow up at somebody or demand for the situation to be fixed right that instant. It happens often enough that Mino already can read the signs. He will acknowledge the younger one's surly attitude with a tolerant smile and gave him a look that says "behave, you're still the maknae," and if that doesn't seem to work, a hand on Taehyun's shoulder would usually soothe the keyed up brunette.

 

01-02

Taehyun knew when Mino was embarrassed; he'd scoff loudly and gave a shy but still blinding smile in return. He will immediately try to stop the other party from further embarrassing him by forcefully covers the other person's mouth or bodily drags them away from the scene. Most of the time his actions will result to nothing (for Mino is nothing but considerate and generous), and he will freely indulge them with his smiles and openness even while being teased.

 

Mino knew when Taehyun was embarrassed; he'd blurt a sudden laugh and tries to hide away from the attention. His hands will start to fan his slowly heating face, a sincere smile will blossom upon his face without thinking (but still tries hard not to), and he will fix his already perfect hair non-stop. After a breather, he will frown and pretend that nothing had happened, he will act as if he's interested in something else, but no one can miss the little smiles that would break out once or twice later.

 

01-03

Taehyun knew when Mino was agitated; he would start pacing and rapping quietly to himself in their practice studio. He lingers and circles around the corner of the room, trying to calm down. Rubbing his face over and over while sighing deeply, he'd mumble short but beautiful lyrics he made up on the spot in a hushed voice. When the others had tried and fail to cheer the upset rapper, Taehyun would usually just stay close to the man, sitting somewhere near and idly playing with his phone. After a while, the older will come and join him, and they will silently sit side by side until his hyung will talk to him naturally as if nothing had happened, accompanied by a sad smile; but Taehyun will be there and faithfully wait for it to turn blinding again.

 

Mino knew when Taehyun was agitated; he would turn quiet, won't respond to anything or anyone, it's like he decided to just shut down. He would avoid any social interactions, preferring to be alone and locks himself in his room or in the studio, in front of his laptop. Mino would give him a few hours, or days depending on how sour the maknae's face is. Taehyun can be harsh when he is moody and the older will not further agitate the maknae, worry that the brunette might accidently snap and regret it later. But after the sulky mood thaws and he sees the subtle curiosity lingers into the younger's eyes at what the other members are doing, he will then affectionately bothers his brooding maknae until an annoyed smile breaks out from his lips.

 

01-04

Taehyun knew when Mino was excited; his eyes would shine, he'd straighten his already ­perfect posture, he would give his whole attention and shows eagerness to experience something new. Taehyun can't help but notice the man's irresistible combination of dynamic confidence and courage, and touching earnestness and vulnerability during this time. He can't help but to follow his hyung's burning passion.

 

Mino knew when Taehyun was excited; his face would glow, his ideas and creativity will start flowing ceaselessly, he would sacrifice his time, body, and emotion into learning and creating something new. Mino can't help but notice the younger's natural rhythm in making the next move, his intuitive approach of when to be innovative and when to be impulsive. He can't help but to fully support his maknae's tenacity in giving his best for the team.

 

01-05

Taehyun knew when Mino was angry; the man was similar to a firecracker. The powder is always there, contained by a solid wall. The fuse is always there too, all it ever need was a spark. When provoked, the man's rage sets in pretty fast; Taehyun can see it from his sudden narrowed eyes and his stiffened body. It is more than obvious that his hyung could easily get physical when riled up. But because of his honest upbringing and respectful nature, the older would usually keep quiet and fume silently instead. He would try to understand the anger, he would try and control his aggressive words, he would try and not to escalate things. Song Minho is a proud person, a responsible man, and Taehyun is always amazed at his rational respond to nip things in the bud before it gets out of hand.

 

Mino knew when Taehyun was angry; the younger man's anger is similar to a fractured river dam. It cracks slowly until it ultimately breaks and destroys everything in its path. Mino learned the hard way that Taehyun's anger is sudden and callous. The rage comes out in unpredictable forms; he will shout, he will cry, he will snap and the most hurtful one was when he will be dismissive of you. Nam Taehyun was initially a cold person, the younger will not stand being accused of doing something wrong and he will not forgive easily. Everyone knew well enough to give him space when he is going ballistic. And Mino understands well enough that Taehyun is not one to back down when upset, so he will be the civil one and seek the younger out; trying hard to resolve the situation however possible for the sake of everyone.

 

01-06

Taehyun knew when Mino was sad; because of his friendly and cheerful personality, it hurts more to see when the older would be avoiding people's gaze. It is like he has two personalities, one for his fans; where he will stand joyfully and give his all to enjoy the moment while drowning in their cheers. Another was when he is alone with the members; secluding himself, writing out his feelings on a piece of paper while listening to music so loud with his earphones to drown out the world. Mino is an admirable person that even when he builds up his walls, Taehyun will firmly stay by his side. He will not run and will accept whatever his hyung needs to do because he knows that it will help ease his emotions in the long run.

 

Mino knew when Taehyun was sad; because of his cool and indifferent behavior, many would not notice when the younger is in a dump. It is like he has two personalities at that time, one for s; where he will smile but never reaching his beautiful slanted eyes. Another was when he is alone; looking down and staring into nothing in particular. Taehyun has the hardest time to open up, but Mino knows that when he does, the maknae will have the hardest time closing up his heart for the people that are precious to him. He is forever attached to the younger man, for Taehyun is the most beautiful not when he is aloof and untouchable but when he is sweet-tempered and inviting.

 

01-07

Taehyun knew when Mino was content; for it might be the most calming sight to behold. He is accustomed to his hyung spending time with him, annoying him, laughing with him. But the maknae likes it more when the older's attitude will turn subtle, giving out little things for the younger to receive; such as not holding back a smile when he is in Mino's line of sight, or sensibly touching his arm or hugging his shoulder when Taehyun is beside him, paying keen attention and gives a fond smile when the brunette is talking. The little things that Taehyun secretly cherish.

 

Mino knew when Taehyun was content; for it might be the most wonderful sight to be a part of. He knows that younger puts up with him because of their close relationship and the reasoning does not seem to deter Mino at all. But the older will be more than pleased when a hearty Taehyun would reach out to him in confidence; he will share with the older his interests in various things, he will boldly drag the rapper around to join him in his spontaneous outing, he will playfully tell jokes and whine to the older, letting his guard down just for Mino to enjoy Taehyun's charm in raw presence. Mino can undoubtedly say that he feels elated that the younger trusts him the most.

 

 

 

“The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances:

if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”

― C.G. Jung