Always Kept It Hidden

Always Kept It Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Start

I never told him. Don't have the guts to tell him. But... "I've always liked him... Moreover love him. I wonder when will my feelings reach him?" Chen smiled to the skies bitterly as he walk his way home. Today was the last day of his school years in middle school.

Chen's POV

Years passed by and now I'm in College. Xiumin too. We live together in the same dorm. Wondering how that happened?

I gave up on Medicine for him. The hidden talent... Singing. The one I've been keeping all to myself was now exposed. I passed at the entrance exam and now we're together.

Each day was heaven and torture for me. He's so beautiful and I'm unable to say that to him, scared I might ruin our friendship and lose him forever. So in other ways to let him know about my feelings...I help him whenever I can and always make sure I'm there for him. I cook for him, take care of him when he's feeling unwell. Will all efforts, I do it because I'm deeply in love with him.

But nowadays, I think to myself. Was it a brave decision to stick with him or a terrible mistake? Maybe? I don't know. 

What I only know is that my feelings for him just went deeper and deeper yet it's bottled up inside me. Too strong and powerful I feel like my heart won't be able to contain it anymore. Those feelings... unsaid, unknown and far from Xiumin's reach. But I can't be scared forever. I can't lose him. I need to make my move.

Tomorrow then, I will confess to him. 

I have a feeling it's going to be a good day.

-Next day came-

The ones close to Chen and Xiumin were close to squirming in their seats as they can't handle their excitement for Chen's confession by the end of the day.

"Finally, you've got it in you now!" Chanyeol hugged Chen as they both laughed. His friends cheered him on pursuing the guy.

"Yeah dude, it was actually unbelievable that Xiu-baby didn't even know a thing. But now I now you're going to get his heart." Baekhyun butts in. Everyone knew except Xiumin.

Chen chose the rooftop to confess at. He prepared the place, made it comfortable. It's now 4 pm in the afternoon and it's time. Xiumin arrived 10 minutes late due to some afterschool duties. Chen didn't mind the wait and approached Xiumin carefully.

"Xi-Xiumin... I-I have something to tell you." Chen looked at him nervously. Xiumin couldn't look at him, having an instinct that whatever Chen's going to say is something that's unknown for him.

"What is it, Chen?" Xiumin's face and voice was a dead giveaway. He's tensed. Chen took a deep breath before he spoke up.

"I... I love you Xiumin. I've always liked you ever since middle school. And until now it always been you. All this time, I'm deeply in love with you. I don't know when I really realized I already fell for you but you, yourself is the reason why I'm feeling this... Xiumin... Do you hear me? I love you!"

A moment of silence.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter