Eight Pt 3

Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No!" Seulgi screamed as she realized what happened: "Wake up. No, don't you dare die on me now!"

 

"Stupid." Krystal mouthed as she slumped lifelessly against Seulgi.

 

Seulgi lay Krystal down before aiming the plasma rifle at everyone: "How does this thing work?"

 

The soldiers who were previously advancing in on them now began to panic as Seulgi aims the weapon cluelessly at them while smiling sarcastically: "I haven't told you right? Don't make me go mad, don't hurt anyone that I love. Basic rules." She paused and lets out another chuckle: "But you've crossed the line, and since this is a battle, I am going after everyone now, I honestly want you all dead."

 

All the soldiers ran for their lives as Seulgi fired the weapon and cleared the area, she hurriedly went back to Krystal and carried her bridal style while going inside the building.

 

She needs to find Jessica.

 

*

 

"Let's go." Irene stepped away from the window and motioned everyone to leave the room, she tried to calm herself after what she had just witnessed.

 

"But unnie there are guards outside." Yeri whined.

 

"I doubt it. I think everyone is busy in the battle against Seulgi." Joy also prepared to leave as she dragged Wendy with her.

 

 

*

 

 

When Seulgi entered the building, Yuri and Yoona are already waiting for her. She was taken aback upon seeing the two vampires: "What are you both doing here?"

 

"Long story!" Yoona spoke as she rushed by Seulgi's side and her eyes pleads help at Yuri, the latter hesitated upon seeing Yoona caressing Krystal's face to check if she's conscious.

 

"Once a doctor, always a doctor." Yuri muttered under her breath as she rolled her eyes and finally checks up on Krystal who's now lying on the ground.

 

Seulgi who's watching over them immediately stood up when she saw Sooyoung carrying a stack of pizza boxes and smiled nervously at her: "Hi! Kang Seulgi..."

 

"What is this? Is this some kind of a joke?! Where is Irene? Where are the rest of Red Velvet and why are you carrying those?" 

 

"These are for you. Aren't you glad to see the Choi Coven here today?" Sooyoung replied.

 

 

*

 

 

Loud music filled the room as the girls are wildly swaying and jumping to the beat while Taeyeon is twerking amidst them. The girls are full on gyrating over her and she is clearly enjoying it as she dorkily danced along as well.

 

She didn't noticed the clacking of heels as the owner stopped in her tracks to observe what's going on inside the room.

 

Jessica cleared to catch their attention but nobody even cared to stop at what they're doing.

 

Taeyeon even managed to resort to tapping few of the girls and Jessica has had enough.

 

"ert. Still haven't changed your old ways, I see."

 

The world stopped for Kim Taeyeon as she instead pretended to wipe the girls' skirts: "Dusty, the room is dusty, I'm wiping the dust. Wow, so dusty in this building. Hahaha-"

 

"Stop making up excuses. This is why I will never get back to you."
"But I gave up on begging you to come ba-"
"That's not the point."
"Will you let me finish my senten-"
"ert. Evil womanizing ert." 

"I am definitely not." Taeyeon defended herself while the girls continue to swarm all over her and Jessica has to raise an eyebrow as if to prove her point.

 

"Okay ladies, ladies, enough of our uhh... practice... You can go out now." Taeyeon sheepishly smiled as she tiptoed to turn off the music. The girls in turn just frowned and disappointedly left the room.

 

"Sica, what brought you here?" Taeyeon asks as she eyed Jessica from head to toe and damn her if she doesn't look as stunning as she ever was.

"Are you seriously asking me that? You were the one who got Red Velvet kidnapped!"
"I wasn't-"
"Tell me where they are so I can leave."

Taeyeon sensed this as an opportunity to bribe and trick Jessica as she shifted her eyes across the room and said: "I won't tell."

"You are such a ing joke. Tell me."
"Nope."

Jessica massages her temples as she's having none of it: "Taeyeon I got a ing headache for going all the way here and you won't snitch their location. Where are they?"


"Okay, I will tell but I have one condition."
"Alright. What is it?"
"Kiss me."

 

*

 

 

The supreme leader and his army found Seulgi and Sooyoung arguing over pizza, and on the other side of the hallway, Krystal is being treated by Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun. Never has he been more confused in his whole life.

 

“Sooyoung, what are you doing? What about our plans?” He angrily asks.
“What plans? There are no plans.” Sooyoung replied in between bites.
“What plans?” Seulgi squinted as he saw h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter