Nine

Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi gave Taeyeon a stink eye as the demon sat opposite Krystal by the living room.

"Nothing, just some sis in law bonding. Small stuff." Taeyeon comfortably rests her legs over the table, Seulgi  frowns and looks at Krystal who just rolled her eyes, then back at Taeyeon: "Don't you have demon duties? You can't just loiter around."


"I have a day off. Come on have a life, allow visitors in your place sometimes." Taeyeon picked up one of Krystal's Kinfolk magazines and flipped through the pages.

 

"Don't do anything weird." Seulgi warns Taeyeon one more time and the demon mouthed the same words while eyeing Seulgi's neck: "Don't... do... anything... weird..." and lets out an ahjumma laugh when Seulgi gets flustered and walked quickly to her room.

 

*

 

Seohyun is doing her yoga routine when Seulgi barges into her room unannounced: "What do you want?"

"I.. uh... I was wondering if, I mean Krystal is probably not the best person to ask since I am sure that she will just kick me in the gut for being stupid but I..."

"Get to the point." Seohyun's controlled breathing makes Seulgi conscious of her own breathing: "Seohyun, we're dead, so yoga is basically useless and.."

 

"I'm toning my abs." Seohyun curtly replied and opened her eyes: "Okay, what do you want?"

 

Seulgi grinned and said: "Birthday gift ideas."

 

*

 

The next day, Seulgi did little hops as she entered the Red Velvet's dorm, Joy opened the door and the vampire took a second look at her: "You... you cut your hair."

"Yes, does it suit me?" Joy did a little twirl and smiled like she's threatening Seulgi to give the answer she wants to hear.

"It does. You look great. Ehehehe!" Seulgi scratched her head as she sat on the couch, startling the person who's lying on it: "ARGGGH YOU'RE TOO HEAVY.   OFF!"

Then she menacingly pushed Seulgi off the couch and the vampire almost punched the said pers- ... demon: "You again?!"

"Why did you disturb my sleep?!" Taeyeon glared.

"Why are you even here in the couch?"

"Do you want me to sleep in Irene's room? I'll be glad." Taeyeon grinned and Seulgi held herself from lunging at the demon when some blonde stopped her: “Jesus, who are you?!"

"It's me Yeri."

"Oh." Seulgi squinted at the younger girl: "You look nice.." 

 

Taeyeon coughed and Seulgi just had to ask again: "Are you sick? Again why are you here?"

"I got to film with these kids. I accidentally submerged myself in the water when Yeri was filming her parts."

"Accidentally." Seulgi looks at the demon suspiciously then it dawned on her: "Are you going to show yourself on the mv?"

"Hell no. I am the MV's Creative Director with tiny help from sis in law." Taeyeon proudly said.

"SM ran out of budget?" Seulgi muttered under her breath.

 

"Hi there Seulgi!" A loud voice boomed throughout the room and Seulgi again clutched her heart upon seeing Wendy's hair: "What have you done to your hair?!"

 

"Awww, I am hurt. Does it look THAT bad?" Wendy pouted and Seulgi feels sorry: "No no, I was just surprised.. Too bright."

 

"Prepare yourself once you see unnie's hair!" Joy announced and Seulgi can feel the imaginary sweat running on her forehead and silently prays to Jessica that Taeyeon did not order Irene to have neon green hair.

 

*

"Come sit here with me." Taeyeon pats on the empty space on the couch as the vampire stays rooted in her spot, horrified by her girlfriend's new hair.

 

"Why?" Seulgi hesitated.

 

"Wanna see the beind the scenes pictures? I got plenty." Taeyeon waves her phone luring Seulgi to sit beside her.

 

Seulgi knitted her brows in confusion as she saw the red velvet members minus Irene clad in white hooded gowns and holding a candle: "They're going to do a satanic ritual no wonder they called you as the creative director. SM is not so intelligent with their concept."

 

"Yeah?" Taeyeon softly shoves Seulgi's shoulder "Don't be too greedy!"

 

"Greedy? What are you talking about?!"

 

"Their last comeback was dedicated to you thanks to your girlfriend's request." Taeyeon sneered.

 

"I have no idea what you are talking about, you demon."

 

Taeyeon huffs and immediately sang: "Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb....." and it was Seulgi's turn to shove her off the couch.

 

*

 

Krystal stretched her arms and yawns as she stood near her coffin: "Time for some nap."

She slowly opened her coffin and scrunches her nose as she noticed the scattered fur in it: "What the ?"

She lifted up the sheets and a pair of eyes cutely stared back  and the cat purred at her.

 

"Yah, what are you doing here? This is my space." Krystal tried her icy glare but it didn't work as the cat just purred and went back to sleep.

 

Krystal lets out a frustrated whine as it echoes throughout the house.

 

*

 

Seulgi craned her neck towards Irene's room as the rest of Red Velvet wouldn't let her see her girlfriend and Seulgi just sat like an

obedient puppy while Taeyeon continues to annoy her.

 

"The filming has ended, you should go to hell." Seulgi scratches her cheek as Taeyeon's grin is immediately gone: "But, I like it here."

 

"Yeah, we like to keep her around." Joy and Yeri nodded and high-fived as they dragged Taeyeon to their little corner and played with her.

 

 

Seulgi sulked but felt a pair of hands covered her eyes from behind, and she heard Irene whispered: "Missed me?"

 

*

 

Seohyun snorted when she saw Krystal holding on to her piece of bread while the cat just stared at her as if begging to give her food: "Krystal, since when are you fond of bread? The next thing I'll know you'll join Seulgi's pizza binge. Give the cat some."

 

Krystal, still irritated at the cat for no legit reason even bared her fangs menacingly but the cat seemed unfazed and just continued gazing at her, she lets out another whine: "Ah what do I do with you, you're not even scared of me!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter