The Begining

In The Other World (On Hiatus)

The sky is pitch black no clouds could be seen and there is not many star adorned it but the city is illuminated by bright light, mostly red in the street and white from the buildings. It’s really are a beautiful view for the other that enjoying the nights but not for the man with black hair that driving through the street with a fast pace. The city light was blurred when the car passed through, he didn’t take a glance outside just focused on the street but he glanced at the back of the car many times to see another man with brown hair laying in the seat. The concern clearly showed in his face and slight panic could be seen too. Then look of relief  showed but the concern were still there when the tall building come in view, the wall is white and the big sign witch read ‘Hospital’. He parked the car and rushed to the back, opened the door and adjusted the limp body of the other to sitting position then slipping one hand in the other knees, the other hand in the neck he gently and carefully lifted the other and closed the door with his feet. The cold wind of winter night makes him shiver but that doesn’t stop him to walk faster toward the entrance of the hospital. He glanced at the limp body in his arm and holds it tighter and closer to his own body. After he gets in to the hospital the nurse already have the bed for him. He gently put the boy in his arms to the bed and the nurse pushed the bed towards the emergency room. He stood in front of the door, he looked blank and he couldn’t hear anything just his fast heartbeat and his breathing. Wave of many emotions hit his body, panic, confuse, empty, sad but the most is fear. He waited and waited, after half an hour standing he decided to sit at the bench in the hall way, his elbow at his thighs and he buried his face in his hands. Tears flowing from his eyes and he tried to calm his breath. After a while he stopped crying but he start to call his lover names. Jimin… his beloved Jimin. After so many hours waiting well he don’t know exactly how many hours but for him it’s like a year, the doctor finally came out. He stood up really fast that he feels a little dizzy he steadied himself and approached the doctor.

“How is he?” he asked immediately, voice raw.

“I’m sorry, we already tried our best but we don’t ever find this kind of illness… He’s in coma state right now, you can visit him after we move him to his room” the doctor said with sympathy and pat his shoulder in comforting way then he left him.

He was frozen in place, he feels like slapped in the face with ice cold water and body numb. He can’t believe this. No, no, this can’t be happening. How can he live without seeing Jimin smiles the smile when he’s happy complete with crinkled eyes, his beautiful eyes when he’s staring lovingly at him, his laugh like he’s the happiest person in this world, his gentle touch when they just cuddling in the night watching movies, his whining and pout when he wants something from him, everything about Jimin. Jimin is his everything.

He just stood in there and staring at nothing, he doesn’t know how long he do it but a tap in his left shoulder snap him to reality and he looks beside him to find one of the nurse looking at him worriedly.

“Uhm, sir. Are you perhaps the relative of Park Jimin?” she ask slowly.

He needs some seconds to understand what she’s saying because his head was dizzy and he feel a little light headed.

“Yes. I…I’m his boyfriend” he finally answered.

“You can see Jimin-shi now, he’s at the room 135. Please follow me, I will lead you there.” She said politely.

He just nodded and started following the nurse to Jimin’s room. After some turns they arrived in front of white door. The nurse bid him a goodbye and left to finish her works. He stared at the door for good five minutes before sliding it open and stepped inside. The room is white and there he saw Jimin laying in one single bed, his arm attached to some cable that lead to the heart monitor that makes a little ‘pip’ sounds. He took a deep breath to calm himself and slide the door close and began walking towards Jimin. He stopped beside the bed and looked at Jimin states. Jimin face was pale, his breath coming slowly, he looks fragile. He slowly lifted his hand and caressed Jimin’s cheeks, he traced his thumb to Jimin’s cheekbone the Jimin’s soft and plump lips that was supposed to be pink but now the color disappear a little. He leaned down and kissed that lips, it’s chapped but it’s still soft but the sweet taste when he kissed Jimin’s lips wasn’t there. He parted from the kiss after a few seconds and looked at Jimin face from the little distance, Jimin’s long eyelashes and his chubby cheeks. He leaned back up and slumped to the chair behind him, he still looked at Jimin face and took Jimin’s hand from under the blanket and clasped it with his two hand.

“Jiminie… Hyung is here why are you still closed your eyes, hm? Are you pretending to be asleep to tease your beloved hyung, huh?” he asked and chuckled a little but the sound is so bitter even in his ears.

“Jimin-ah, open your eyes look at me? Do you want me to be sad, you said you don’t like it when I’m sad, you said you want me to smile and my smile is the best and you want to see it every day. Then, why are you doing this to me Jimin?” tears gathered in the corner of his eyes and threatening to fall. He took a shallow breath and continued

“When are you going to open your eyes and makes me happy again? How many years should I wait for you? I willing to wait forever until I die but still, I want to see you when I die and then we can die together.” Tears streaming down his cheeks and he hold Jimin’s hand tighter. He moves his one hand to rest at Jimin’s cheeks the other still holding Jimin’s hand.

“Cliché, right?” he asked voice wavering and struggled to hold the sobs that wants to escape, but he could hold it anymore. He sobbed, he feels like something chocked him and he struggled to breathe normally. After many attempts he finally breathed normally and stopped sobbing, he removed both of his hand from Jimin’s cheeks and hand. He wiped roughly his eyes with the back of his palms to erase the tears. His eyes is bloodshot, his nose a little red from the crying. He took Jimin’s hand again and squeezed it and looked at Jimin face again.

He stays there holding Jimin’s hand and stared at Jimin all time just blinked sometimes or glanced over the room. Until fatigue attack his body, his eyes hurt because too much staring, his body heavy, he struggled to be awake but failed when his eyelids start to drop and he fell asleep as soon as his head touch the bed near Jimin’s hand.

 

It’s been a year, a year that looks like a thousand years of waiting. He doesn’t lose hope, no he will never ever lose hope with Jimin, but it looks like everyone already loses their hope in Jimin. Their friends well they visits Jimin in hospital after Yoongi told them the morning after Jimin coma states but now they barely come there and some of them dare to talk to him to move on they didn’t know, they will never know how much his love for Jimin and Jimin basically is his world, Yoongi’s parents they visits too and now they still visits Jimin and him, yeah the hospital becomes his home now, they were worried about Yoongi health and condition but they understand his feeling and he’s grateful for that. Even Jimin’s parents they still visiting their son but what show they already lose hope is their eyes, their eyes said that Jimin is gone and will never be awake again, and they were worried about Yoongi too because he always care about Jimin but not himself. When they came to visit Jimin they will ask him to rest or eat or sleep,and tell him not to worried about Jimin because they were there to take care of him and he will refuse but he will actually do what they want after they force him.

His live is a mess after Jimin coma states, he barely sleeps or rest, he barely eats and he doesn’t even work. He stopped to work after three weeks of distracted and mess of work he is doing and decided to take full care of Jimin. The nurses and the doctors in the hospital know him, they even try to talk to him and cheer him up. But eventually they broke his heart and his world even more when the doctor that takes care of Jimin announced the news. The news about Jimin was not in coma states again but he will not wake up basically they said that Jimin is dead. He nearly lashed out at the doctor to tell him that but Jimin’s and his father prevented him to do that. Jimin’s and his mother broke down crying after the news and he wants to cry too but he can he feel dull and empty.

So here he was, sat at one of the bench in the hospital garden, he has dark circle in his eyes and he hasn’t eat from yesterday after the terrible news and he didn’t change his clothes either. He looks at the sky, it’s so peaceful in here but his heart wasn’t in peace his heart was in pain shattered to tiny pieces. He closed his eyes to prevent from crying, after a while he feels someone sit next to him, but he doesn’t bother to open his eyes to see the person.

“Hey, you look troubled and messed up” the person speak, it’s a man his voice and from the sounds its looks like younger than him though.

He opened his eyes and looked at the person. He has black hair and he looks young too, his eyes hold some mischievous glint and some knowledge. The boy smiled to him and shows his teeth. He looks like a bunny, Yoongi thinks. Yoongi doesn’t smile back he just stare at the boy.

“I’m not mean to be rude, it just that you look like you didn’t have any will to life anymore.” The boy said.

“What do you know kid? But you’re right because my reason to life will be taken away.” Yoongi states and look at the sky again.

“Your lover is going to die” the boy said bluntly. Yoongi missed the strange glint in the younger boy and just still silent for a while then he answered.

“Yeah… This world is unfair” he said averting his eyes to the ground. “Jimin is innocent kid, nice, good to everyone and me I just not good with people. But why he must…” he didn’t finish his word, tears gathering in his eyes.

The boys just stay silent for long that Yoongi thinks he has nothing to said anymore and enjoying the silent to calm himself but then he suddenly spoke.

“Do you want to save him?” the boy whispered but Yoongi hears him. Yoongi wiped his eyes with the back of his hands and looked at the boy, confusion written in his face.

“What do you mean?” he said, his voice low.

“I mean what I said, do you want to save your lover?” the boy asked again but this time he looked at Yoongi eyes.

“Of course I want to save him” he said and looked back to the younger eyes. “I’m willing to do anything to save him” he stated.

“Anything?” the boy asked.

“Yes. Anything” he said firmly.

“Then, I know the way to save your lover.” The boys stated and his eyes held something, something that Yoongi doesn’t know what it means.

“How..?” he asked.

“Take my hand first” the boy smiles and offered his right hands towards Yoongi.

Yoongi look at the boy hand and then the boy face with questioning look. The boy just smiled wider. Yoongi then took the hand warily.

“Good, then good luck to save your lover Yoongi-hyung” the boy squeezed his hand and smiled with his bunny smiles.

Yoongi was surprised, how the boy knows his names, he didn’t tell him he just met him a few minutes ago. Just when Yoongi was about to ask about it, there was light surrounded him, it’s so bright so he closed his eyes.

 

------------

I'm sorry to make you all wait for a week... It's just I got an accident the day after I post the description and I can't use my hand for three days, my wrist hurts like hell ugh...

then I got busy with school then I decided to post this today because today is my birthday~ Yay!

Anyway please comment what you think about this chapter and if there were mistakes just tell me! Subscribe if you like it :)