Chapter 3: Korea, here I come.

Debut(:

Chapter 3: Korea, here I come.
Finally, the D-day arrived. I rush to the airport late because I forgot which lane we are supposed to meet and I didn't know where is it after calling up the manager which will be bring us there.
'Sorry. I was late because I didn't know which lane we are supposed to meet and I didn't know where is lane 27.' I explained to the manager.
'We have being waiting for you. We should have just left.' she say half angry, half joking.
I pouted. 'If you left me alone here, I will cry and call your company and ask them to fire you.' I say jokingly.
'You!' she says.
'The others are over there? I get it. I will introduce myself. Bye.' I say and ran off the where 4 people are standing.
'Hello. I am Yun. Nice to meet you all. Sorry for being late.' I say as I bowed.
'It's ok.' a guy say and smiled at me. I smiled back.
'I am Yoseob. Are you same age as me?' he ask.
'Erm...I am 16 this year so...' I say.
'So I am older than you. You have to call me Oppa then. Since I am older.' he says.
'Ne, Yoseob Oppa.' I say.
He smiled and ruffled my hair.
'Yah. My hair will get messy.' I pouted as I joke with him. *He seem like a nice person.*
'Hello. I am Min and this is Taemin.' the other girl says.
'Hello. Nice to meet you.' I smiled.
'He's mine.' Min says in my ear.
'Ok. I get in.' I says.
'I am 17 this year so I am your eoni.'
'Nice to meet you eoni.'
'Hello. What's your name?' I asked the last guy.
'Dongho.' he says.
'Hello Dongho. How old are you?'
'16.'
'16? That's the same age as me! So we are chingoo. Friends.' I smiled at him. He smiled a little.
'Alright. Your have mixed around. Now's time to board the planes. Say goodbye to your family.' the manager eoni says.
I quickly took a photo with my parent before boarding the planes with others. In the plane, the arrangement was like:
Manager Eoni Dongho Yun
We were seated on the left on the plane, meaning manager eoni was beside the window, Dongho was between us and I was beside the aisle.
Taemin. Min eoni. Yoseob Oppa was in the middle row. Throughout the flight, Min eoni keep talking to Taemin and Taemin turn to face my side, ignoring her. Afterward, Yoseob Oppa told me that Min eoni had fallen in love with Taemin in first sight. And ask me to ignore them.
Halfway through the flight, Dongho's phone battery dies and he couldn't listen to music. He looked so bored.
'Here Do you want to listen to my music?' I asked him, holding out one of my earpiece.
He just stares at me. 'Here, take it. I don't know whether you will like it but it better than doing nothing. We still have 3+ more hours before reaching Korea.' I say and place my earpiece in his hand before closing my eye and sleep.