Chapter 2: Result.

Debut(:

Chapter 2: Result.
Yun P.O.V
*I am so nervous right now.* Today is the D-Day which they will release the result of the audition. Only 5 lucky people will be chosen.
'Yun! Come here!' I heard my mother calling me. I wonder what happened. I walked into her room and saw her holding a letter with a logo on it which seems familiar.
'Yes?' I asked.
'Do you know anything about you joining an audition?' my father asks.
'Audition? You...you mean I pass the audition? I pass it?' I exclaimed, stretching my hand to take the letter from my mother's hand but she took it away.
'Since when you went for an audition without us knowing?' mum asked.
I remain silent. 'Mum, Dad, can I go to Korea? To further pursue my dream and interest?'
I closed my eye, knowing that I am in great trouble for asking such a request.
'Sigh...alright, you may.' my mother say after like decades.
'I am so sor...you mean I can go to Korea?' I say excitedly.
'Yes. We saw the video they took when you went for the audition.' my father says.
'We didn't know that you didn't want to become doctor.’ my mother says.
'Yeah! I am so happy right now. Thanks mom. Thanks dad. For letting me pursue my dream. I promise I will give in my best and not let your down.' I say.
After that, they gave me the letter. It state:
Dear Ms Yun,
I hope that your parent would allow you to come over to Korea to further peruse your dream. Yes, that's right. You are one of the lucky five which is being chosen to debut in Korea. Before that, you need to have some lessons before you debut. Like, dancing, singing and learning Korean. Please sign the contract attach to this letter and fax it to our company within three days. You will be taking planes with four others to Korea by end of the month. So be sure to start packing now.
*P.S we have include a video tape on your audition, let your parent see if they don't allow you to debut. I am sure they will after seeing the video.
Your sincerely,
President Park-In Young
 
*I see. That's why dad and mum allow me to debut. I am so excited. End of the month, I am going to Korea! That's like just 2 weeks away only. I signed the contract after my parent had read it and agree on the conditions. My father then faxes it to the company in Korea and my mum helped me pack my bag. They talked to the school for me to leave the school. Thought, they didn't say why. (I don't want to let others know that I am going to debut. What if I didn't debut in the end?)