#oo2

When Love Walked In Again...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sit down!” Yonghwa said to the younger guy before pushing a brown file to him. “Your new mission!”

“Bwoya?” Minhyuk exclaimed. “I haven’t got a proper one week break and now you gave me another mission.”

“Jonghyun and Jungshin didn’t even rest for a day and they’re dying for new mission.” Yonghwa sipped on his black coffee. “Why are you being so lazy, Kang Minhyuk?”

“Stop nagging!” Minhyuk scoffed. “You sound like a nagging wife.”

“Do I remind you of her?” The older guy smirked and cocked his eyebrow teasingly. “Did you miss her nag too?”

“Shut up, hyung!” He hissed before unsealed the file and pulled out several sheets of paper. He looked surprised at the name of his client. “Jung Soojung?”

“Uh, your new client!” Yonghwa replied casually. “She filed in the morning. We especially welcome her well because you know her.”

“Hyung! Are you kidding me?” Minhyuk snorted. “Of all people, why do I have to get this mission?”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?” Yonghwa asked back, still keeping his slight smile. “You’re the only one available. Besides, I figured that you will get along well with this client. That’s why! You don’t have to thank me.”

“Who say I’m going to thank you?” He glared at the former. “If you weren’t my boss and Joohyun’s boyfriend, I would have killed you.”

“Unfortunately, you can’t kill me.” Yonghwa shrugged. “If you do, your cousin is going to be extremely heartbroken.”

“I hate you, Jung!” Minhyuk growled.

“I love you, Kang!” Yonghwa jokingly blew him a kiss which he disgustingly stared at his boss. “But I love Joohyun more.”

“You’re so greasy!” Minhyuk sighed annoyingly and stood up. “I’ll get going!” He grabbed the brown file before heading over to the door. Just before he opened the door, he heard his hyung’s voice.

“Do whatever you want, but just don’t fall in love with your client.”

“Mind your own business, Jung Yonghwa!”

Closing the door behind him, Minhyuk let out another sigh before leaning his back against the door and pulling out the papers again. Seeing the client’s name again, he exhaled deeply.

 

Jung Soojung…

The girl he broke her heart a year ago…

How have you been, Jung Soojung?

Getting out of the elevator of his floor, Minhyuk headed over to his apartment when he spotted a familiar figure facing back and forth in front of his door. He approached her quickly and it was really her.

“Jung Soojung?” He called out and she looked at him. “What are you doing here?”

“Let me in first! It’s cold.” She cut him. “I’m not here to ask you to get back with me. I’m here to talk about our business.” She explained quickly in case he’s getting the wrong idea.

“Why don’t you punch in the passcode by yourself? It’s still-” He paused and cleared his throat awkwardly. “Forget it!”

“What did you say?” She asked.

“Nothing!” He replied. “Go in! Who told you to wear such clothes on a cold day?”

Taking off her sneakers, Soojung squealed excitedly when she felt soft fur rubbed against her legs. She squatted down and picked up the cute kittens.

“Kkoongkkoong-ah! DdaDda-ah! Mommy miss you.” She exclaimed and headed over to the couch before sitting down and placing the kittens on her laps as she its fur. “Did you feed my kids well?”

“Of course.” He answered and walked into the kitchen. “Want something to drink?”

“Milk!” She yelled. He poured milk into the glass before heating it up in the microwave. He smiled slightly, seeing Soojung was happily playing with her so-called kids.

When the time was up, he took o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter