#oo1

When Love Walked In Again...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“How can it be?” Joonmyeon shouted and looked at the family’s attorney who was holding his father’s will. “Attorney Song, I think you’re misread it. It can’t be.”

“Joonmyeon-doryeonim!” Song Joongki, the attorney of the Kim Family, called out calmly, trying to calm the said guy down. “I’m not misread thing. Chairman Kim Seokho has decided to transfer all the property to his second son, Myungsoo-doryeonim. In term of knowledge and experience, it makes sense that the Chairman decided to appoint Myungsoo-doryeonim as the new CEO.”

“He is not even a legal son.” Joonmyeon yelled and pointed to Myungsoo who was sitting beside Soojung. “I, I am the first son, the legitimate heir. How can he receive everything whilst I receive none? How does that make sense?”

“Oppa! Calm down, please!” Soojung tried to calm him down and glanced at Myungsoo who remained poker-face nervously. “You’re making a fuss.”

“How do you expect me to calm down, Jung Soojung?” Joonmyeon asked loudly. It was clearly that he was beyond mad when everything didn’t go as he planned in advance. “How do you expect to accept the fact that this kid who is just a mistress’s son received everything?”

“Kim Joonmyeon!” Eunjoo, Chairman Kim’s sister said. “With you behaving childish and unreasonable like this, how do you expect your father to count on you with his company that he founded with his sweat and blood?”

“Komo!” Joonmyeon stared at the elder lady. “Childish? Unreasonable?” He gave a sarcastically laugh. “You’re not in my position. You don’t know this feel, Komo!”

“I don’t have to be in your position to know how you feel.” She stood up and stared at her nephew. “I have brain, Joka. I can think. I will try to find the reason why my father didn’t give me anything despite the fact that I’m the first child. Use your brain, Joonmyeon! You’re being too childish. How do you expect people to put their trust in you to lead the company?”

“KOMO!” Joonmyeon was pushed to his limit. “Alright! Side with him! Side with that bastard! Who do you think he is? He’s just a mistress’s son.”

“Kim Joonmyeon!”

Joonmyeon glared at everyone angrily until he reached Myungsoo who was quiet throughout.

“With everyone siding with you, you must be feeling over the moon huh, Kim Myungsoo?” He smirked. “Just because you have everything and everyone on your side, don’t ever forget your low class root. Don’t ever think that you will win over me!”

“I’ve never thought like that.” Myungsoo replied, trying his best to stay compose. “Sit down and stop being a brat, hyung!”

“Remember, Kim Myungsoo! I’m going to destroy you!” Joonmyeon gritted his teeth. “Everything about you, I will destroy it.” With that, he stormed out of the large living room. Soon enough, everyone could hear the loud engine left the large mansion.

“Oppa, are you okay?” Soojung whispered and squeezed his arm gently.

“I am.” Myungsoo nodded and let out a deep sigh. “I’m used to it, anyways!”

“You’re okay right, Myungsoo?” Eunjoo asked him worriedly.

“Nae, Komo!” He gave her a small smile and looked at the Attorney Song. “Carry on with the will, Attorney Song!”

Letting out a sigh, Soojung let out a sigh as she dried her hair when she remembered the scene last afternoon. Joonmyeon surely crossed the line. If she was the Chairman, she would give everything to Myungsoo either.

 

KNOCK, KNOCK

 

As she was deep in her thought, the knocks on the door snapped her back. She walked towards the door and opened it, revealing Myungsoo with a glass of milk.

“Oppa?”

“Can I come in?” He asked and shown her the milk glass. “I brought warm milk for you.”

“Sure!” She opened the door wider for him to come in. “Do you want to talk about something, oppa?”

“I’m just worried about you.” He replied and placed the glass on her nightstand before sitting down on her fluffy bed. “Seeing you were uncomfortable last afternoon, I just drop by for a while.”

“Worried about yourself!” She said and sat opposite of him on a chair. “You know Joonmyeon oppa. I’m afraid he will do something harmful to you.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter