Me and my friends

The precious gift of yours, my....

Lee Da Hae's P.o.v

I look at my watch it's 10 in the morning, I yawn forcing myself to go to the bathroom.

"Where are you going today? " asks my dad sipping his coffee.

"Namsan, with Seohyun" answers me short. 

"Heechul not coming along?"

Why dad must asks tons of questions. I understand that he really cares about me as I'm the only family that he has after my mom died 5years ago and he's the only family that I have too. 

"Anniyo, he's busy with his work and stuff...."

Heechul is my bestfriend, we always spend our time together since we're little. He's a family friend as, our parents are bussiness partners. When we grow up, things change....We have our own life but, still we would meet everyday!

"You want me to scould him, for not being with my sweet daughter?"

I giggle on my dad's joke. I woke up from my seat, walking beside him. I slightly kisses his cheek, hugging him.

"Heechul gonna get mad at me if you did that. Bye dad! I gotta go" I said walking out my house, driving my Fairlady.

Everyone knows that Namsan is a place for couples and so do I. Seohyun play tricks on me, she brought her boyfriend along with her making me jealous as I don't have one. 

She keeps staring at me making me feel annoyed. Aaah!!! I fed up!

"Could you please stop it? That's so childish of you!" I said raising my voice. She really gets on my nerves. I'm not a bad-tampered person but. she juat made me turn to a volcano.

"What do you mean huh? Well, I don't really wanna invite you along if I don't felt pity on you. Da Hae-ah, how do I put your pride down. All of the collague students are getting sick of you, don't you know!? You're smart, rich, pretty, you have everything!"

Suddenly, all of my classmates pour smelly water on me. They took  my picture. I don't know that it really hurts just to be hit by water and be humiliated. I slap Seohyun flat on her face.

"You guys would never ever hurt me! You f*****g b***h! We'll see who get hurt badly, I'll attack you by law for humiliating me infront of public!" I said taking my Jimmy Choo heels and walk away. Damn it! I had just been bullied, again!

I drove my car all the way under the bridge of Han River. I take the tissues, wiping my smelly body. I put on perfume to get away the smell. I reach for my cellphone in my handbag and press the no.1 speed dial.

"Yahopseyo" answers the person on the line.

"Heechul-ah, you win. I failed, you're right. I can't get any friend other than you."

He's laughing hard. I f he's here right now, I'll smack him hard on his face.

"Told you. Wanna pay cash or other way round?"

Okay, I feel like such a loser for dealing with him.

"Cash, like always"

"When we get to meet, tell me about what happen. I'm curious..."

"Shut up! You punk!" I ended the call before him. Yes! That's consider as a winning to.

I get out from my car, to get some fresh air. I stretch my arms, doing some exercises. I turn my head to the left. There's a guy on a motorbike.He's shedding his tears.I wonder why?

"Miss, why are you staring at me?"

Omo! I don't realised that I'd been staring at him for minutes. Oh, no! He's coming towards me.I better think of any excuses.

"Umm...umm...nothing. I was just-"

I can't continue my words, his menacing glare.What am I suppose to do? Did he giggled? I saw him laughing just now.

"Kenchana. You're scared huh? Don't worry, I don't eat human"

Oohh...he's joking.I feel relief. I thought, he's gonna grab my neck!

"What brings you here?" asks that man sitting on the ground, facing the beautiful Han River.

"Should I tell you? We're stangers" I throw my look at the river, don't wanna look st his face.

"Come, sit beside me.I'm not gonna harm you"

I sit beside him, taking some distance. Eventhough I'm good in Taekwondo, he's a man.That's gonna be tough.

"I'm Leeteuk, you?"

"Lee Da Hae" answers me short.

"Da Hae-ah, are you feeling hurt too?" asks Leeteuk.

"Why are you using Banmal with me? Well...I'm really hurt right now! Hurt of this smelly smell of me.Sorry...If you feel uncomfortable"

"Don't worry, you smells great. Like an apple.I don't really like to speak formally, suits yourself."

"Ne, by the way, what brings you here? I'm curious"

"You giving me back my question? If I answer, you need to tell me about it too."

I nod.

"My fiancee asks for break up.She said that I don't pay attention on her.She returned me this ring just now"

He reach in his pocket, taking out a small box and throws it in the river. That's gonna cost much. Suddenly, I feel pity on him.

"Maybe....She doesn't understand how much you care about her"

He giggles.Gosh!He's good- looking.

"I bet it's my fault! I don't know how to express  my feelings.Totally F on that"

We laugh on that simple joke of his.

"I'd told you mine.Now, it's your turn"

"Me? I'm not good in making friends.This morning someone that I thought a friend, played tricks on me. They're many of them.I'm used to that anyway so, it's nothing"

"You must be a strong girl! It's nice to talk with you, let's be friends"

I'm shock! No one has ever said that to me.

"Sure" I stuttered.

"Pie! I know, you're here!" says Heechul running towards me and hugs me tightly.

I pull his arms from my body, straighthen myself up.

"Why do you find me? I thought you didn't care" I said in a low voice.

Heechul my hair, smiling at me.

"Mianei...We have to got to the airport" says Heechul grabbing my hand.

"Wae?"

"I'll tell you in the car.Let's go, quick!"

"Heechul-ah, I'll drove by myself. We take separate car okay."

"You're coming with me. I'll tell my driver to take it home for you later.We're in a hurry!"

Heechul seems desparate.I smile at Leeteuk who's looking confused.

"Leeteuk-ah, hope to see you again. Anneyong!"

I wave my hand to him and started to catch Heechul.I ride on Heechul's brand new BMW, leaving Leeteuk behind.

"Thats must be her boyfriend.She's beautiful.." Leeteuk mutters to himself.

 

The radio is playing 'The way idols break up'. Heechul and Sulli's song.He's singing along without even care about explaining to me why we're heading to the airport.Ugghh...It's pissing me off.

"Yay! You drag me all the way here and you're ignoring me? Explain, please.." I said blowing my bangs showing him my bored face.

"We're going to pick my cousin, Donghae" answers Heechul short and continues singing.

"That architect right? Gosh! He's really handsome! The last time I met him was at your 27th birthday party.I even had crush on him when I'm in 3rd grade. Omo! I'm excited!" 

Heechul smirks. He pinch my cheeks.Annoying guy!

"But, he can't beat my look. I'm way more handsome than him aren't I?"

"Whatever...You always praise yourself. I'm so...lucky today! I'm going to meet Donghae and I have a new friend!"

"Who?" asks Heechul curiously.

"That guy just now. We had a great chat till you spoiled it! Nappeun namja!"

Finally, we arrived at Incheon airport. Heechul slams the door hard. This bad-tempered man! If he's not my friend I would never come close to him! He grabs my hand in fist, leading me in.

"Heechul-ah!" shouts a tall guy wearing tux who's coming towards us. That's Donghae! He doesn't change at all still good-looking.

Heechul shows no interest, raising up his handmaking his 'not so care' face. I rub my hand that has turns red when he finally let go.

"Let's get in the car" says Heechul turning his back.

"Wait! Hyung, why don't we eat something and have a good chat. It has been a while"

I stare at Donghae, he smiles at me. How dare he get on the way of this bad-tempered Kim Heechul!

"Not interested" said Heechul short.

"Hyung, next time just say no. Don't show me that look.It's creepy..."

Donghae pulls his luggage walking ahead us to the car. I'm relief as Heechul doesn't act to his current emotion or both of them might be in a big fight and ended getting black eye.

 

We drop him off at Heechul's house.Then, it's left just me and Heechul. None of us spoke after we get in the car at the airport.I hug myself, closing my eyes pretending to sleep.

"Mianei...I shouldn't be cold to you"

"......."

"Da Hae-ah! Stop pretending, I know you're not sleeping!"

"......"

"Okay, so you don't wanna speak to me huh? Fine, punish me!"

I open my eyes with a big grin on my face. I stare at Heechul moving closer to him.

"What are you doing, weirdo?" asks Heechul pushing me aside. He blush. I wonder why? What is that to be ashamed about?

"So.....I can punish you right?"

"Yeah, whatever" says Heechul still concentrating on the road.

"Well...You have to spend a week with me starts tomorrow, got it?"

"What!? A week!?'"asks Heechul, half screaming.

I nod.

"Cancel. I'll buy you anything, just asks."

"........"

"Come on,....anything else?"

I move further away from him. Looking out the window, showing my protest.

"Fine. A week" says Heechul taking hold of my hand.

"Komawo, chingu!"

I hug his arm tighlty, leaning my head on his shoulder. 

Heechul-ah, don't you know that I miss you so...much.That's why I'm doing this coz I want us to be together more than just one hour. You had been really busy these days. You came to meet me to have dinner together or send me to colleague and have a little chat. I miss you and I love you more than just a friend, Kim Heechul.

Heechul's P.O.V

She's hanging around me again. Gosh...I can't. I'm avoiding you coz I'm falling for you. Saranghaeyo, saranghaeyo Da Hae-ah. If this words come out from my mouth. What will happen? If you don't feel the same with me, our friendship might end. I'm scared Da Hae. I don't wanna loose you. Jebal.....jebal... give me some time to get rid of this feeling...

*******************************

 

Plez subcribes and leave comments.That really helps me to write more;-)

Thanx for reading too!!!

  •  

*I might get panda eyes coz of getting bad dreams about ghosts this days...what a bad luck