Drunk Jiyong

because I love you

"Omg seriously stop being a brat I will literally castrate you," Yoona grunts while helping out a very drunk Kwon Jiyong out of the taxi. The taxi man could only stare in annoyance and hoped Jiyong wouldn't puke out his guts in the backseat. 

 

"Youree reaallly cutee yoonggiee~" Jiyong giggles over his slurry words, poking Yoona's cheeks with his index finger. Yoona slaps the hand away and throws his arm over her shoulder as she tries to pull him out. 

 

"Shut the up Ji, I did not sign up for this," Yoona says, dragging the drunk male out of the taxi and towards the front porch. "You're such a high maintenance friend." At times like this, Yoona's grateful Jiyong's never interested in getting his body buff or it would have been hell for Yoona to drag him. 

 

"Here sit here while I open the front door." Yoona dumps Jiyong on the garden chair and ignores him toppling over in favors of searching for the right key. 

 

Just as she was about to head towards the door, she was suddenly being pulled back into the arms of Jiyong. "Nooo don't leave mee." Jiyong whines, pulling Yoona towards him on the ground. 

 

"No what the , let go of me Ji." Yoona complaints as struggles against his koala embrace but that did no justice for her white pants as she squirms on the ground.

 

Jiyong only manages to hug her tighter as he coos into her hair. 

 

Yoona sigh. "You owe me a new pair of pants." Yoona finally says, giving up and letting her shoulders rest into the crook of Jiyong's neck. "And while you're at it, buy me a new pair of shoes." 

 

"Mm kay," Jiyong mumbles against her hair.

 

Yoona sighs again and pray they won't freeze to death.

 


a/n: what do you do when it's 4 am and you can't sleep? you write a drabble about a drunk jiyong because picture this, yoona struggling to help him out of the taxi is cute okay! (istg guys, drop me a prompt below or whatever. i might just be writing drabbles for eternity OTL)