Completely Burned

Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning of the results have arrived. It has been three months since my breakup with Jiyong and my "good" friends. Instead of asking me to join them for lunch, they invited Lee Hayi(class 4/9) to join them. How could they? They just replaced me with a stupid girl from class 4/9!

 

"Hey Chae. What's wrong?" Bobby asked.

"Nothing Kimbab. It's just that they ditched me and replaced me with a stupid girl."

"Sorry Chaerin. What Hanbin told you that time was right. You really got to watch out your attitude. So what if they are in the last class? They are working hard to pass!" Bobby lectured. I gasped.

"So now you are taking the enemy's side?" I asked.

"I am not taking sides Chae... its just that what he said is true but you don't deserve this kind of cold treatment. If I were in your shoes, I would have apologised to Minji and delete that post." Bobby said, taking me by surprise. I remember deleting that post about them. They... actually read it. How could I not know?

That afternoon, I had to sit beside Jiyong before taking the results. Usually, I would be chatting happily with him and talking about our future. But now, the air is very thin and the atmosphere among us is awkward. There is no words which could describe this scene.

"Chaerin, can I tell you something?" Jiyong started.

"Yes Jiyong-ssi." I replied. It has been three full months since we last talked to each other. Before, I would reply him with "Yes op

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter