Here comes the FIRE

Fire
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here comes the time of the year. Where you see every seniors having their textbooks out, revising it for the war that they are going to enter. However, this time the war is going to be fought by us. I love the end of the year examinations. It is the time where I get to compete with my good friends to be the number 1 in the cohort. Yes, I am competitive. My biggest competitor is my boyfriend, Kwon Jiyong. Ironic isn't it?

"Hey, wanna hang out in the Cool Cafe tonight?" Seungri asked our gang.

"No..." I was going to give a full reply until Seungri added,"To study." I agreed. Of course, as a competitive person, I must not lay back and let this kind of distraction pull away or distinguish the fire to study. So of course, I followed and I am pretty sure that I am going to regret the decision I made.

At night, my friends and I went to Cool Cafe. I ordered my usual Cuppochino Coffee with more sugar and less cream. I have this funny cravings of Chocolate Eclair that night. So, I had some. That night, I was the only one who brought my study materials. The rest them, taking out their phones and chatting with each other. How pathetic?

Feeling weird, I went back alone without telling them at all. I was frustrated! How can they lie to me about studying there when in fact, they are not studying a single thing?! Then, I received a call from Jiyong.

"Hey babe~" Jiyong's voice came out of the phone.

"Hi oppa..."

"They ditched their books and not care about you again?"

"Yes! It's so annoying that Seungrat was the one who suggested this study group tonight and he himself is flirting with Minji!"

"Calm down my girl. Come over to my house. I could use a study-mate to accompany me tonight."

"Its okay oppa. I told my mother that I am going home now. See you tomorrow~ muah!" With that, I hung the phone. I have this habit, or should I say a bad habit, of hanging up the call before the recipient get to say goodbye. This happens alot. Once, I hung up on Dara and she deleted my number until a week later. 

Once I reach home, I opened my computer and went onto SNS to check out updates. If you are thinking "Why are you checking the SNS when you are competitive and should be studying?". Well you are wrong. I followed every art's account and vocabulary accounts to learn about it. I study art and aced it all the time.

I was reading when I came across a retweet of Minji's.

"Why is she behaving like this? She is weird!

-VIctory"

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter