Secret Love (Two Shots)

Secret Love (Two Shots)

    There is this boy named Lee Hyukjae prefered to be called Eunhyuk or Hyukkie by his brother and friends.. Eunhyuk is just a typical high school boy who has a brother named Lee Sungmin who's famous in their university. It was just a typical morning for the Lee brothers  even though they have a field trip in a mountain and river for trecking, then at the entrance of the school the saw Lee Donghae Eunhyuk's Best  Friend and also his secret crush,, yup ! his secret crush he's afraid to confess to him due to Donghae might reject him. But Eunhyuk was wrong EUnhyuk is not Donghae's crush, Eunhyuk is Donghae's one and only Love. Same as Eunhyuk, he is also afraid that Eunhyuk might reject him.

 

"Morning Hae!" Eunhyuk greeted 
"Morning too, Hyukkie!" As donghae hugged his Best friend.
Eunhyuk blushed to Donghae's actions.
"Morning Minnie!" Kyuhyun greeted Sungmin
Kyuhyun and Sungmin is currently in  a relationship and Kyu and Minnie knows what Eunhyuk feel towards Donghae its just that they promised Eunhyuk not to tell it to  Donghae.
"Gather  Up!" Mr. Joong shouted " We're getting ready for our departure! And  I'm here to tell you that I'm the one who will pick your partner in our mountain trecking first! Mr. Cho you're going with Ms. Park!"

With that Sungmin pouted and he heard Kyuhyun whisper something to his ears " Don't worry Minnie at River Trecking I'm going to be your partner and I'm going to ignore her  throughout the whole mountain Trecking . Okay?" Then Sungmin enlighted up again . "Then our last partners will be Mr. Lee hyukjae and Mr. Lee Donghae." 

"Did you hear that  Hyukkie? We're partners!" Donghae squeled then Eunhyuk just Smiled thru the cuteness of his friend crush. Then all of the student settled in the bus. Mr. Joong told them that they should be beside their partners all the time and that was the start of everything.

             When they arrived the site Mr. joong lead the way Sung min was infront of Kyuhyun with his partner and Kyuhyun was at the back of his pink-loving hyung, and the EunHae pairs where at the back of Kyuhyun and Park In-young. 
"Hyukkie.." Donghae called Eunhyuk
"Hmm??"
"Do you like someone at this moment?" Donghae asked him.
Eunhyuk eyes widened  " W-why did you asked me that kind of question?"
"I'm just curious.." DongHae answered
when Eunhyuk was about to answer he was tripped by one of the small vine, apparently Donghae grabbed his arm to prevent him from falling Eunhyuk blushed with Donghae's action luckily Donghae didn't notice it.
"Be careful Huykkie, I don't want to see you fall or anything, I don't want to see you in pain." Donghae told him as they continued walking

"HAE WHY DID YOU SAY THAT! WHAT IF HE LEARNED ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS AND IGNORE YOU HUH?" He yelled inside his head
"Thank you, Hae!" Eunhyuk said with that gummy smile printed on his face.As they continued walking Eunhyuk asked
"Hae? do you have someone in your heart now?" Hyukke asked in concern Donghae tensed but he nodded as his answer.
" Yes I have someone I like hyukkie. But I think he doesn't love me back."
Oh how Eunhyuk wished that he is that persong that donghae loves.
Then  Mr. Joong shouted that they already reached the river Trecking site  both of them felt sad inside because they have to separate.
This time the KyuMin couple are partners and Eunhyuk's partner is now In-Young which s ok for Eunhyuk coz' In-Young and him are friends. To bad for Donghae that his partner sa the flirt of their class which has a crush on him. She also knows that  Eunhyuk and Donghae has a special feeling  for each other they are just hiding it. So she will do everything to make Eunhyuk jealous. Now she is clinging on Donghae's arm which Eunhyuk noticed and made him feel sad.

TBC :)

A/N: mianhae this one is not that presentable this one is really my very first based on a true to life story :))