Butterfly

Flashbacks

  [ Butterfly]  

 

-

 

2013.05.08 The members of BTS prepare for their debut track, rushing around, cleaning choreography, memorizing lyrics… The rush of summer comebacks and debuts made the members anxious, nervous to know whether or not they would be recognized. Neither HOMME or GLAM was noticed fully by the public and the company was rather small…

 

2015.05.05 Sounds of cheering and confetti exploding down from the ceiling rang through the ears of the BTS members. Rap Monster held up the gleaming trophy with two hands, trying as hard as he can not to break it (a/n: he breaks everything eh?). I NEED U had given BTS their first win in almost two years.

 

2015.09.02 “’The Most Beautiful Moment in Life Pt.2’  will be released in October! Are you all done with memorizing the choreography?…..” 

 

2015.09.08 The members take Yoongi's limp body over to the nearest hospital. "Yah, Yoongi-hyung, are you okay? How hard did the lighting hit you? Are you awake?".... Yoongi shakes his head slowly and murmurs the lyrics to 'Butterfly' ....

 

2015.09.16 

4:18 A.M: Waking up at the crack of dawn, Yoongi peers at the glare of red and orange peeking through his window that urges him to get up and move. He groans and flips his body around to check the clock but ends up falling off the bed. A loud thump almost disturbs the other member’s slumber but Yoongi manages to get up and grab the clock quietly enough to keep them asleep. 

 

4:20 am…..

 

Yoongi has never woken up this early. Sleeping until near lunchtime was understood by all of Bangtan and they were usually surprised if he got up at 8, but 4 am….

 

4:45 His eyes were just halfway closed, barely blinking, yet Yoongi was fully awake.

 

 Has time always moved this slowly?

 

 

Using all of his strength, Yoongi gets up and walks into the bathroom. He flips on the light switch and stares at his reflection.

 

So this is what I look like to fans...

 

   He pulled at the faucet handle and left the water running and opens the door of the mirrored cabinet. He sighed and reached out to pull out a translucent      green container filled with sickly pink pills. Ever since he fainted at the Jakarta fanmeeting, he was told that he must take 2 of the pills daily, just to ensure    that he does heal safely. He pulled two out and examined them closely, rolling them around in his fingers. 

 

                         He shuddered as the cold water touched his tongue and he swallowed the pills. The pills gave him a strange experience, his senses were                          always slightly heightened and he was able to smell things, see things, hear things, taste things that all of the other members could not. 

 

                         'It is all very strange", Yoongi remembered what Namjoon said to him about his 'condition'. "It is all very strange..."

                         He breathed in heavily and shut his eyes, just in case he was able to sense something else. He highly doubted that anything would be in                          the bathroom, mainly because it was 4:30 in the morning. Contradictory to his expectations, he sensed something in the air. 

                         It was strange. Very strange. He could hear it, smell it, and taste it, but he couldn’t see it. It was also almost euphoric. Smacking his                               lips, he shuddered at the taste and felt a sting in the back of his throat. 

 

                         He spun around and stared at the wall.

 

 

                         A butterfly stared back. 

 

-

 

 

(a/n: I am really bad at writing??Fanfics??? I mean, in general I am good at writing, but like fantasy and essays haha i'm such a loser. But fanfics?? They are HARD. idk y but fanfics always my creativity out??? i draw so i should have enough creativity but no//// I have read fanfics for a pretty long time now and I even tried writing a fanfic but OH MY GOD it wasn't even a fanfic it was like 3 sentences of uncoherable letter combinations......... but I actually sat down this time and started writing bc HEY lets try again! I grew a lot over the past few months, both mentally and physically, and my reactions to most things are more composed. So yeah... I hope you read the first chapter of this well and PLEASE look forward to more chapters to come *wink wink* This imight not be a fanfic tho.. My only is on wattpad I'll link it one day (its a taehyung fanfic haha) mirrored cabinet 'INEEDU REFERENCE WINK WINK)

 

ig: kyuxxi_
twitter: 130613_BTS
tumblr: http://www.alienstorage.tumblr.com