The Moment That I Don't Want To Remember

"Will He Ever Say It Back?"

/flashback/

"im sorry,jiyong. i cant do this anymore" 

"you cant do this to me,to us. hey there must be a way.. you cant leave me after all of these. please.. dont.."

"but i have to.im sorry.. im leaving to paris tomorrow. Jiyong,can you do me a favor?"

"but you know that i love you right" he said between his sobs almost a whisper

"promise me one thing jiyong.."

"i....i promise" he stutters

"please dont ever look for me" with the last word she said,she leaves

--

"she leaves me just like that for a better guy?i cant believe this. after all the things we've done together,all the time we spent,she made me fall for her,and she succeed. and the sad truth is, that i actually do,really hard. making it an anchor for me. so what happened if you pull the anchor? you lost grip. you are forced to let go,even when you're not ready. does she, my first love, know the pain stings in my chest? it feels like she just stabbed me,like an open wound. 

i thought she loved me. and i love her so much." he thought

/end/

the feeling of being betrayed,heart broken,rejected,kwon jiyong felt all of that. he got stressed out and it gets into his mind all day and night. he kept thinking about it and usually cried to sleep. he was just an innocent little guy who just found out this little thing called love. and it became a habit of thinking,and that feeling he experienced making him building his own anchor,making him grow stronger and colder. he shuts everyone out to prevent himself getting hurt again. even the people that cares about him most. because of a girl who never said those "three lettered words".