Didn't See That Coming

"Will He Ever Say It Back?"

Monday,13th January 2016. that's the date appeared on my phone when i checked it. i always do check my phone when i woke up. i groan when i remember what today is. the first day of school. ikr,every student's nightmare. im too lazy to get off my super comfortable bed,this is where i belong. but then i got up anyway to take a shower and get ready to be in hell. 

at school

i got off my dad's jeep. yeah thats what he usually takes me with. i walked to the door and saw everyone looking at me whispering to each other. maybe because thats the fact that i dont have many friends or theres something in my face. but i cant do nothing anyway so i dont really give a f

"he's a punk" i heard one of them whispered. i couldnt care less and kept walking.

"hey G! whats up bro today is already isnt it" my bestfriend taeyang greeted me. "yea i really cant wait to get out of here" i replied

i got my schedule and saw the first class that i have. ugh,Math. can today be any more . this is bad day. but instead of listening to the boring teacher, i put my earphones in and blast the volume up. then i felt someone tapped on my shoulder. i looked behind and she said "the teacher was shouting your name". oh no i fcked up. i looked my way with the angry teacher looking at me. "Mr. Kwon was that too hard for you to pay attention?" everyone booed at me and throwing smashed papers.

they will look for my fault then they attack me. its always me bc they dont like me. i do admit im so scared. all these people throwing papers and bullying me,it happens since the 8th grade. im scared of people and crowds. im so small compared to everyone's existence. if only i can stand up for myself. this social anxiety is killing me. today is the worst.

"stop you guys. you cant keep doing this just stop!" that girl behind me defending me. im pretty shocked bc we dont even know each other.

*ring*ring*

i turned around and wanted to thank her but she's gone. the bell is already ringing so i went out for lunch.i grabbed some mac n cheese and apple juice and sit beside my bestfriend. and yes,because he's my only friend.

scooping my lunch, i saw her dropped her books to the floor so i shyly helped her. "thank you" she said. "its no problem actually. uhm by the way thank you for defending me in class" i smiled to her. "my pleasure. im lee chaerin" i froze at my place

"lee chaerin?? hmm that name sounds familiar" i thought

and it hits me. its the girl. the girl that i knew. the girl that made me like this