The empty pool .

The dark side of his room ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiho threw a towel on her face leaving her alone behind him … She was extremely angry , how could he make her swimming to  the beach just because she wanted to have some fun… He is so boring more like the most boring person on this earth …
She stood up and stayed  looking through the window , the weather wasn’t that cool , many dark clouds hid the beautiful blue sky …
Suddenly she felt two hands on her head , she turned to find  Jiho wiping her wet hair … Hood froze at the ground  ,she was  about dying from embarrassment … He  smiled for her whispering :
 

-I’m sorry about what happened … I’m not used to such acts …

-Ani , Ani …it’s okay .. I’m fine…
-What if you caught cold ?
-You will take care of me right ?
Jiho let out a sweet chuckle , turning and sitting down on that yellow sofa … he crossed his legs asking:
-So what are you planning to do now ?
-I don’t know really… ;;
-Okay..
He added : “ do you want to drink hot chocolate ?”
-yeah of course …
 

Jiho jumped from his sit , disappearing behind the kitchen’s door , yet Hood kept thinking about that y smile , that attractive gazes and that fingers especially …
Suddenly She heard the knocks of the doors ;;
 

 

-Hello …
-ohh hey!! how are you ?
-I’m fine … what's about you ?
-I’m great dear , it seems like you are alone ?
-Anio , Jiho is in the kitchen …
-Ah I see, I just prepared some rice cake , and since Jiho likes it so much I wanted to give you both some ..
-Ohh thanks ..It’s so cold outside , please come in and let’s have a coffee together …
-No I can’t , Jiho doesn’t want me around him ! so I’m just watching him from distant …
-I did realy notice that ;; and I really don’t know what’s going on with him ?
-Eh , it’s a long story dear , you will know everything in the right time …
-okay !! I’m looking forward that …
-I will have my leaving now , have a nice evening …
-thanks , you too Ahjumma …
 

Hood closed the door and she  went to the kitchen with a face full of questions , Jiho was already preparing the hot chocolate ..and seeing her holding the dish made him saying :
-What is it ?
-uhh , yeah the old lady brought us some rice cake …
-Nice try ...
-HUH what do you mean ? but first of all who is she ?
-well , she is actually my mother …
she yelled with a puzzled face : -HUUUH jinjja ???
-yeah …
-SO , why  ….
He interrupted her saying : “ U don’t need to know that much ! it’s too simple , I’ve never felt like her son , I’ve never felt like I belong to that family , she always cared for my brother … even though I’m the youngest …that’s why …..”
-WHAT  ? you can talk to me about it ,if that would make you feel better ..
-I’m fine , just don’t talk to her !

Jiho avoided her eyes with a sad looks and returned to what he was doing and poured her cup of the hot chocolate …
She took it while saying with a low voice : thanks …

Outside , it started raining a little bit , Hood enjoyed the view through the window then she  :
-Wahh , it must been a while since I felt this beauty in everything ..
-What do you mean ?
-Well , they say that everything has a beautiful side , even the gloomy and the dark , there is that sweet feeling when you discover it ! I just  forgot about every detail of this life , to be a prisoner  of my own studio … I felt so EMPTY , I was walking between death and life ! black and white ! heaven and hell , for the sake of  DO OR DIE … I didn’t pay so much attention to many things , I didn't know that the beauty of the nature can bring so much happiness for this empty heart , how swimming in such cold weather could cause a sweet vibration which made feel warmer not the opposite , how simple things are the best ,how to be comfortable while staying with large clothes and bare feet not wearing dresses and high heels… I wasn’t frankly living like a human being , I was just simlpytheir marionet for magazines and new products… Now I feel like I’m born again…
-You are so special … so very special … you are a real artist …
-I’m not , I ran away because I can’t produce my songs , I can’t  even choose my own concept and I can’t help even in the lyrics … I was just  doing things I don’t like , things really I hate … I’m not anti-y concepts but they were pushing me to the edge …
oh sorry I don’t think that I should talk more tho …
-Ah , it’s okay , Don’t you trust me .?
-I really do , since you looks like a person that I can really trust after that ammount of money that they offered in exachange for some information about  my location .I really so comfortable here with you , but the thing is , I don’t really want to bother you …
-I’m fine really … so you don’t want this kind of concepts that’s it ?
-Yeah !!!  I want to be really an artist , I want a real art ,but seriously  none of them have listened to me once or considered my will …
-Why don’t you change your company ?
-It’s not that easy you know … contracts dude please ㅠ_ㅠ
-Didn't  you try to attend those classes for production and composition …
-I did secretly , but when they knew about that , I got so much scolding from the CEO  …
-So what do you ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter