On the boat.

The dark side of his room ...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-ya ya are you okay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!??

 

She opened her eyes  to see someone’s lips on hers … “ yaaaaaa can u hear me ?”

She could hear and understand every word he said , but it was hard for her to  replay …She was dizzy and every part of her body was hurting as hell …

The sunshine made it harder for her to open her eyes , plus his wet hair trickled down her face when he was trying to talk to her …

She couldn’t resist any more so she closed her eyes and felt asleep …

 

 

The next day she woke up from a deep sleep on a yellow sofa …Her eyes traveled the whole room … waiting for someone to explane .. until a guy appeared in front of her wearing a white T-shirt , he was  so handsome , with black hair , milk skin and attractive lips …his down lip before even saying a word ,and he installed himself in front of her ! she tried to avoid his stares …

 

-How do you feel ?

-ah nae … a little bit dizzy …

-of course you are, since it was so high …

 

She gazed at him trying to remember what happened actually … Her head was about to explode especially when she was trying to remember  the reason of being here and  with this guy …

 

-Anyway , my name is Woo Jiho ..I’m a fisherman !
-I’m Hood …
-That’s all ?
-What do you want to know more ?
-Why were you trying to kill yourself yesterday for exemple ?
-ME ?????
-YES YOU . I was on my boat , fishing as always and suddenly I saw some creature falling from that high slope , so I swam to save you …
-oh , is that so …. Sorry for making you swimming in such weather;;  …
-I’m used to the cold water anyway , but what's about you ? what brought you to the sea in such weather and  without a coat , plus it was raining a little bit…
-To be honest , I can’t remember anything …. The only thing I do remember that  I wanted some fresh air but I somehow ended here …
-Are you telling me that you didn’t plan to kill yourself ???
-WHAT ??? WHY DO I HAVE TO KILL MYSLEF ..DON’T BE STUPID …
-I’m sorry ;; I didn’t mean anything …

She glanced at him after realizing her mistake so she tried to apologize, but he only left the room leaving her alone …

… ,,what’s wrong with this guy ? Just because he is so (....ing  ...y) doesn’t give him the right to leave like this without saying someting ;; I didn’t mean anything wrong ! why do I need to kill myself, I’m not a psycho huh … and this yellow sofa I don’t like it  ,he better changes it …

Hood stood up looking arround the whole house ,…,, it’s so clean , So he lives alone  …

She took one of the books from his library ,, ow look who is here  , "Pieces Of You" … it seems like he is either a fanboy , or someone who is fond of books to have this huge collection including Tablo’s book lol ! …,,

 

Hood threw the book away , and she went over to the kitchen! She felt a little bit hungry so she grabbed a drink and a piece of  a pie that she found it right there  ,then she cameback to the leaving room waiting for him…

Suddenly she started to check her body !!! ,, OMG!!! OMG!!! DID HE TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES YESTERDAY ??? WHAT A Y …WAIT !!! WAIT A SECOND !!!  I RECALL THAT HE KISSED ME WHILE I WAS UNCONSCIOUS…”
She realized that she have to forget everything now since she is staying at his hause for now … so she laid back on that ugly yellow sofa again

..,, I don’t know why do I hate this sofa …ugh”

 

After 2 hours , Hood felt so bored ,  that’s why she decided to go for a walk  outside the house and to know more about this place !! it was very beautiful , traditional  but attractive ,  and while she was looking arround here and there ,she found an old women , she was actually reading a book while enjoying her coffee outside, despite the weather , that seemed a little bit gloomy and dark , the women was enjoying herself in such calm place  … She glanced at her saying :

-Hello pretty …

Hood bowed down to her  making a bright smile : “ Hey ..”

-It seems that our Jiho has a guest …

-Not really .. he was only helping me …

Hood felt embarrassed as soon as she heard his name ,her cheeks became red too ..

-Do you want to have a cup of coffee with me ?

The old lady asked that as she was already pouring her some in the other cup …

-NO SHE WON’T …

A man voice interrupted Hood from answering her , it was Jiho :

-She must go home …

-Sharing 30 minutes with me won’t bother her , isn’t it dear ?

-Actually it will … her house located in the middle of Seoul. It’s so faraway .

Hood’s eyes winded , she avoided glancing at him wondering : “ How did he know about that ?”

Jiho took her hands adding : “ let’s talk inside .”

Hood tried to bow down to the madam before leaving but Jiho’s powerful hand interrupted her ..

In the leaving room , he left her hand , throwing a newspaper on the table revealing :

-It seems like everyone is looking for you .

-Jiho-sshi..

-SO YOU WERE LYING AFTER ALL ..U RAN AWAY FROM HOME AND U WERE ABOUT KILLING Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter