Proposition

House mate Yixing

I'm out clubbing with my girls tonight. Donghae's away on a business trip *woohoo!* and I need to while away my weekend night. Planning to give Yixing a wide berth! So avoiding him as much as possible and minimizing interaction with him.

Which is easy on weekdays cuz we're hardly see each other; leaving early in the morning to our respectve jobs and only coming back home late at night after overtime at work or after dinner and drinks with friends or colleagues.

But since the weekend is here and Donghae is away, there's a high chance of having to interact with Yixing at home. So I'm making concrete plans to prevent that.

"I'm exhausted, ______! Let's take a break! Third round of drinks?" Hani suggests while Youngji nods fervently.

"But this song is my jam!" I protest.

The girls pout back at me. "Ok, ok, you two go ahead and rest first! I can finish this dance alone! Join you after this song!" I reply grudgingly.

They nod back eagerly and squeeze out of the gyrating crowd of clubbers. I close my eyes and immerse myself into the music, dancing my heart out.

Then I open my eyes briefly and see two strange men dancing before me, leering at me. Creepos. I ignore them and turn away from them and continue dancing. 

But Creep Number 1 moves to my front and continues dancing towards me. Before I can react, Creep Number 2 breathes down my neck from behind me, "I dig the way you move" and closes in on me. Eww. 

I try to squeeze out of their ambush but the creepos start dancing wildly, flinging their arms around and continue trapping me in their midst, moving along with me sideways as I try futilely to side-step out of their circle.

"Come on... Don't go yet. Let's dance together. Keep each other company. It's no fun dancing all alone, y lady!"

Urgh. I'm about to stab one of their foot with my stiletto heel when a strong hand breaks apart their linking hands and pulls me out! 

I stumble forwards and collide into a broad chest! 

"There you are babe! I was looking for you!" A familiar voice speaks aloud.

I look up and I see Yixing! Before I can react even further, he swiftly hooks his arm around my waist and addresses the creepos sternly with a fierce gaze (OMG. He looks so hot like this!), "Back off from my girl!"

The two creepos raise their hands up in mock surrender and laugh sheepishly, "Just a misunderstanding!"

Yixing shoots them a fierce parting look as he continues to hold me by my waist and turn us around and walk away from the dance floor. 

Once we're off the dance floor, I try to take Yixing's hands off my waist. But instead, he tightens his grip and pulls me closer to him! Causing me to collide into his *broad, hard* chest again! 

I look up at at Yixing, ready to snap at him, but he quickly retorts, "Careful! Those drunks almost knocked into you!" 

"What drunks?" I turn my head to search. 

But Yixing tilts my head back by my chin and leans into my ear and teases *ily*, "Saved you again! What am I tonight? Your knight in shining armour?"

"You wish!" I retort and push off him. 

Yixing laughs, "Come on, ______. Don't I deserve at least a word of thanks for rescuing you from those lechers earlier?" 

"Well, I didn't really need your help! Before you interrupted, I was about to stab them in the foot and ergo, successfully, walk off actually!"

"Riiight. With...those heels. I see." Yixing mocks as he *ily* runs his eyes down my body and spots my stilettos. Gosh, the way he gives me the once over. So hot! Yixing's intense desirous gaze is SO different from the creepos' lecherous gazes earlier. So darn y.

"By the way, sweet dress you have on, babe. You look so ...." Yixing leans into my ear again and continues, "able." 

. Why does the way he enunciate "" sound so downright dirty and y! . Despite my dismissive declaration to Yixing last week, I'm still for him! I'm doomed.

Yixing pulls away and notes my blushing face. He smirks and caresses my hot cheeks with his slender fingers, "Why so flushed, _____? Are you... shy? Why? Shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I still wanna you?"

I'm blushing alright. But not so much out of shyness but cuz I'm so aroused right now by Yixing!

Yixing boldly continues, "Babe, you look so ing y in your short, tight dress. Dancing so ing sensually. I dig the way you move, _____." 

Same words uttered by the creepos but totally different effect! So ing by Yixing's right now!

"So no Dongdae around I see. Have you finally called it off with him? We're free to ?"

"No...Donghae is away on a business trip. I'm still dating him, so no, I'm not ing you, Yixing!" I tease Yixing as I push him away, playfully this time.

"Playing hard to get huh?" Yixing teases.

I merely smile back suggestively.

Yixing caresses my waist and eyes me desirously again before he leans in again and husks oh so seductively, "Does it help... if I tell you ... that I can make you feel so goood, babe. Whatever position or style you desire, I can deliver." 

Oh Yixing! 

Then he deliberately lets his lips brush against the shell of my ears and continues tantalizing, "Whether you want me to make love to you slow and sensual ... or your brains out rough and hard, I'm at your service _____."

OMG. me, Yixing! me right here, right now!

"So break it off with that Dongdae huh? Call him right now. Call it off with him right away and we can have each other tonight. Cuz I want you so ing bad, right now _____." Yixing lets my name roll sensually off his tongue as his naughty hands roam down from my waist to my bum and he gives my tush a quick squeeze! 

I yelp by his sudden move and push him playfully away again. 

I waggle my finger at him, "Uh, uh uh. Not like this."

Yixing smiles back equally playfully, "Then what? You want me to wine and dine you before I bed you?"

This time I boldly lean into Yixing's ear and whisper sensually, "Seduce me." I pull back and continue, "Make me want you so bad. Make me can't wait to break it off with Donghae and rush into your arms immediately!"

Yixing quirks his eyebrow briefly and smiles back mischievously, "Challenge accepted!"