Hey roomie

House mate Yixing

It's been a week since Krystal moved out and I'm getting used to having the whole flat to myself. It's nice. No more run-ins with strangers. Like that encounter with that Yixing. I scooted out of the house quickly with JB soon after they retreated into their bedroom that day and I've never met Yixing thereafter. Seems like it was only a one-time hookup between Krystal and him? Or did Krystal moved out cuz she moved in with that Yixing? I'll never know I guess. Krystal moved out as swiftly as she moved in.

We were flat mates for only a brief period and I hardly knew her as we rarely had much occasion to talk or really get to know each other. Both of us rushing out of the flat to our respective jobs early in the morning and only coming home late at night to crash after dinner or drinks with our respective friends or colleagues. Sometimes we see each other at home on weekends with our respective boyfriends or hook-ups. Other times, one of us will be away somewhere. Crashing over at someone else's place or away on some other activity. 

And now I can walk around freely wearing whatever I want. Or not wearing anything at all. As I'm doing right now. It's liberating. Moving around freely, unencumbered by nary a stitch of clothing. And having all this space and quietude to myself. 

I roll off my bed with my novel in my hand and walk out of my bedroom towards the kitchen, feeling parched. A tall glass of apple juice will really hit the spot now. I continue reading the engrossing story with my nose buried in my novel, while I make my way to the fridge, tracing the familiar steps that I know so well. But instead of making a straight unblocked path to the fridge, I collide into a solid body! Ouch!

I look up from my novel and I see that...that Yixing flashing his dimpled smile at me! 

He wolf-whistles "Well, hello there roomie! Wasn't expecting sucha....warm welcome? But I appreciate it all the same?"

Yixing continues grinning as he runs his eyes down my body.

! I'm standing before him stark ! I quickly clutch the novel to cover my chest and cover my crotch with my other free hand.

"What are you doing here? No wait! Turn around first!" I yell.

But Yixing doesn't budge and merely continues to openly ogle at my exposed state and remarks matter-of-factly, "Why should I? And why would I? I'm thoroughly enjoying the view right now."

I'm gobsmacked by his impudence. 

Before I can recollect myself and think of the next course of action, Yixing suddenly starts stripping! He yanks off his shirt singlehandedly from the back of his head in one swift motion. Oh gawd. Why does he remove his shirt in sucha hot way? But why is he taking his shirt off?!! Oh gosh. Hello again, abs! Crap! Focus ____, focus! DO NOT get distracted by the y.

"Is this the new house rule now? Going starkers? I'm all up for starting our own nudist colony!" Yixing gleefully remarks as he begins to unbuckle his belt and motions to strip down his jeans too! 

"No! ! Put your clothes back on!" I screech and have no choice but to quickly turn around and run back to my bedroom. Great. I just flashed Yixing my front bits earlier and now cuz I have to turn tail and run, I inevitably grant him a view of my back too. Great. Just great. 

***

After I get dressed, I pop out of my room, ready to reconfront Yixing afresh. I walk to the kitchen and I don't see him there anymore. Instead I hear noises coming out from Krystal's previous bedroom. I walk towards the commotion and see Yixing unpacking from an opened luggage. Also he's shirtless and he's stripped down to only his boxers! So illegal!

I walk towards him and baulk, "What are you doing? Krystal's moved out a week ago! You're trespassing, you know? How did you get in? Did you nick a key from Krystal?" 

"Hey, hey hey. Cool it with the accusations  ____!" Yixing raises his hands up in mock surrender. Oh. He remembers my name too?

"I'm here on legal means, alright?" Yixing continues and walks towards me intently.

"Wha..what are you doing?" I ask nervously and retreat my steps as he keeps walking towards me, till I'm backed up to the table by the door. I freeze in my place as Yixing closes in on me and puts his arms around my sides, holding onto the table edge, effectively trapping me between the table behind me and his half- body before me. Gulp.

He studies my nervous expression and smirks. Then he leans in closer and I hold my breath. 

"Here you go! Read to your heart's content!" Yixing fishes a document from the table behind me and passes it to me.

I look down at the document while he returns to his luggage and resumes unpacking. It's a rental contract. It says here that a Zhang Yixing has rented a room in this apartment! 

"What?! You're the new tenant?!" I ask incredulously.

"Yep. I did you greet you 'roomie' earlier. Not too good on the short term memory huh?" Yixing taps his finger sarcastically at his head, making a jibe at me.

"But how? And why? Why would you wanna move in here now that Krystal's no longer here? You do know she's moved out a week ago right?"

"Of course. Duh. That's how I knew this room was vacant." Yixing mockingly addresses me again. 

I'm about to ask again when he continues speaking while unpacking, "To thoroughly satisfy your curiosity. I actually got to know about this room availability from Krystal herself. She mentioned to me that she was moving out and I liked this place, so she hooked me up with your landlord. I was supposed to move in right after Krystal moved out but I was still locked in negotiations with your landlord. Tough guy that man."

"I don't geddit. Why would Krystal still have to move out if you've taken over the lease? Or why would you be moving in when Krystal's not here?"

"Well, Krystal's posted to another city for her job. So she definitely has to move. And I think you're mistaken about us? We're not committed to each other. Krystal and I. We're not a couple. It was merely a one-time hook-up. As for me, I'm moving in, because the location here is good, this room is spacious, that bed is ing solid and I believe I'll get along very well with my flat mate." He winks at me.

"You recall? We became pretty well acquainted with one another from the get-go?" Yixing teases and eyes me leerily.

He's blatantly checking me out again, scanning my body up and down. Why does he keep doing that?! I quickly cross my arms in an attempt to shield some parts of me and he returns back to his unpacking.

"I can't believe you have the cheek to bring that up. You practically d me without my consent, you molester!" 

Yixing laughs and stops his unpacking and turns around to me smugly, "it sounded pretty consensual the way you moaned to my touches that day?"

I blush.

"I know you enjoyed it _____. Don't deny it. You know... we should resume where we left off that day? How about it? Finish up where we left off? As a welcome celebration of sorts? Let us properly celebrate as roomies?" Yixing tantalises as he advances dangerously towards me. 

Oh god. My y new flat mate just propositioned me! I grip onto the table edge behind me tightly for support.

We lock eyes and I can't help but smile as Yixing closes in on me. Hey y. 

I can smell his intoxicating cologne again. Gosh he smells incredibly y!

He lifts me up by my legs and sits me up on the table. Then he caresses up my thighs and spreads my legs open. He fits himself between my legs and pulls me roughly towards him. I yelp, surprised by the sudden motion and my hands go up to grip onto his broad shoulders for support. Oh my. How much am I lovin' it that Yixing is the take-charge type. So ing namja! Yixing smirks and wrap my legs around his torso, while I wrap my fingers around his neck. 

We smile at each other naughtily and he leans in, poised for a kiss. My fingers move up to grip his hair as I lean in too, eager to makeout passionately with this hottie when right on cue, the door bell rings! Talk about a buzz kill!

I release my hands from Yixing and make a move to hop off the table, but Yixing tightens his grip on me and his brow, "Let's ignore it." So cheeky! How much do I love his playfulness!

Yixing leans in again and this time not only does the doorbell ring incessantly, my phone starts vibrating from my back pocket.

"I haven't even really touched you yet and you're buzzing already?" Yixing teases as he releases me to answer my phone. 

"You get your call while I get the door. But don't you dare move an inch! I'll be right back and then we'll resume our business." Yixing smirks as he exits his room. I look at Yixing's retreating back as he walks out. Gosh! Why does he even walk ily? So much swag in his gait! Me likkey.

I retrieve my phone and am about to pick it up when the call ended. It's a missed call from Donghae! Then it hit me. Oh ! 

"_____! There's a guy looking for you here? Says he's your boyfriend?" Yixing shouts from the main entrance, with particular emphasis on the word "boyfriend". Oh crap.