[sugakookie] because you're a tease

bangtan trash

prompt: gangster au where the maknae meets the rest of bangtan

length: 720 words

(a/n): this is a sequel to Because I’m A Rebel and it is v bad i apologize


 

“It’s just a bit more in this direction,” the gangster insisted through clenched teeth, the crease in his brow perpetually growing. With the young officer’s arm in his grip, Yoongi marched down the familiar, uneven cobblestone path, only illuminated in part by the flickering street lamps and the glow of life in miniature houses packed side by side along the curb. As a long-time resident of the city, he also resided in a home such as these, though only for the occasional night’s sleep. More often than not, Yoongi preferred to hunker down in the makeshift fort his gang had set up in an abandoned basement shop further away from the bustling center of town.

Which was, tragically, where Jungkook found himself being dragged to as the sun settled below the horizon and the evening chill gradually crept through the half-sleeved uniform he was required to don, rather than to his warm, comfortable home for a well-appreciated night’s rest. “My feet hurt, Yoongi,” he whined, ready to whip out the federal-grade taser he was required to keep on his person at all times. He’d never had to put it to use, something he was incredibly grateful for, but the young officer found himself seriously contemplating that option as his arm was nearly yanked out of its socket.

“Shut up, kid. It’s literally right here.” After a minute or two more of dragging his companion along with him, Yoongi came to an abrupt stop before a worn down, obscure door hidden in between two shops. Unless one was genuinely searching for it amongst the surrounding liveliness, the bland sight was easy to miss, therefore making it the perfect location for his gang to reside. Yoongi wasted no time as his grip on the officer shifted from his wrist to his fingers and slipped inside, a light blush coating his cheeks but hidden from view in the darkness before Jungkook could notice.

“Hey… I’m not about to be drugged and or anything, right? This place is kinda sketch…” Jungkook trailed off, gulping in anxiousness, knowing his fears weren’t unfounded but hoping they were. There was always a good chance that the nice guy front Yoongi put up all the time was really just that: a front. He really didn’t know what he was getting himself into.

Yoongi, however, seemed even more startled than the younger male as he whipped around to meet his gaze, eyes wide and probing. “What? Who do you think I am? For ’s sake, I just bought you coffee, kid, and I don’t buy anything for anyone. That was my smoking money that I just blew on your temporary satisfaction,” he pointed out, jabbing his finger into his chest in an accusatory manner.

Jungkook couldn’t help a chuckle as he held up his hands in defeat. “Yeah, whatever. My bad. Lead the way, scary criminal man.” Yoongi flashed a triumphant smirk and turned back around, and the younger couldn’t help but notice that their hands were no longer connected. Without thinking, he dove forward and took both of Yoongi’s hands from behind, turning beet red in the face and thanking the heavens that the hallway was shrouded in complete darkness.

“We’re here,” Yoongi shyly announced a moment later, unable to look at the officer in their current handholding position. Not that he’d be able to, anyways, because that required a lot of confidence that he, simply put, didn’t believe he had. With a bit of shuffling and awkward readjusting, he unlocked the deadbolt on the door and turned the knob, bursting through and forgoing any caution.

“Yo, Min Shoe!” a pink-haired boy screamed from a ratty couch in the middle of the unfinished room. To his right, a shorter guy with puffy cheeks and clothes that looked too big on him poked his side in annoyance, wincing at the sudden outburst and cringe-worthy nickname. “It’s been an entire goddamn day! Where the hell-”

“Is that a cop?”

The chubby-cheeked boy’s voice cut through the previously friendly atmosphere like a dagger as Yoongi froze in place. Jungkook shifted so he was somewhat behind him and peered over his shoulder at the two strangers. Of course they’d be wary of anyone in a police uniform; they were known for provoking people like him for kicks. Luckily, before Jungkook was forced to defend himself, someone else spoke in his stead.

“Chill, his name’s Jungkook and he ain’t salty enough to turn us in or anything like that.“ Yoongi scratched the back of his head as a sheepish grin tugged at his lips. "I mean, he’s salty, but not that salty. He’s like a …a lightly-salted rogue, if you catch my drift.”

The young officer stared in shock as the pink-haired boy snickered and would have bristled at the comment if he’d had the chance, but before he could get a word in, two more people burst through an unnoticed, creaky door in the back, alarm etched into their features.

“Did someone say ‘cops’?” The one who spoke was tall and admittedly handsome, with platinum-blonde hair and an intimidating presence. Even with what seemed like baking flour splattered across his worn-out clothes, it was apparent to anyone looking on the scene that he was the authority figure in this establishment. Behind him, his broad-shouldered companion eyed Jungkook with a wide, watchful stare as he brushed back his equally flour-coated bangs from his eyes. “What the hell is he doing here, Yoongi?”

“Being an invited guest, obviously. He’s not gonna suddenly flip on us, alright?” Yoongi bared his teeth at the others in lazy anger. “Touch a hair on his perfect head and I’ll skin you, your kids, and your grandkids.” With that, the gangster grabbed Jungkook’s wrist and dragged him into one of the bedrooms on the right, slamming the door behind them before inelegantly flopping onto the mattress.

Jungkook carefully lowered himself beside him, sticking to the edge of the blanket as Yoongi fumbled with a remote to the small, black-and-white television at the foot of the bed. “They’re cool,” he remarked idly, half-smirking at the gangster’s frustration.

“Shut up,” Yoongi groaned, rubbing his eyes before setting back to his task of finding the right channel. “They’re normally pretty lax. Your occupation kind of freaked them out, I guess.”

Jungkook hummed in agreement as he watched the obvious struggle in front of him. “Give that here. I can find it faster than you.” He reached forward to grab the remote, but Yoongi pulled it away before he could make contact.

“I got it, kid,” he insisted, narrowing his eyes at the officer’s continued attempts. Jungkook glared right back before launching himself towards Yoongi’s outstretched arm and grabbing the remote in the span of a second. “Hey! ing-”

Yoongi cut himself off as he realized the position they had foundselves in. In his struggle to obtain the remote, Jungkook had jumped on top of the older man and straddled his waist, their face no more than a couple of centimeters apart. With the unexpected proximity, the temperature in the room skyrocketed as Yoongi gulped, pupils dilating and darkening in anticipation.

Above him, the officer was less frozen. After an initial moment of shock, Jungkook smirked and rubbed against Yoongi with the smallest of movements, causing just enough friction to tease. “The door’s locked, right?” he murmured against the older boy’s ear. When Yoongi gave a tiny nod in response, he grinned mischievously and pinned Yoongi’s arms down on the mattress above his head, eyes sparkling as he dove down and finally, finally connected their lips.

For the first couple seconds of processing the situation, Yoongi didn’t respond to the kiss. After the younger increased the intensity, however, he carefully met his pace and let his eyes flutter shut in bliss. Kissing the officer was everything he’d imagined it to be and more, though he hadn’t expected it to happen like this. Yoongi wrapped his legs around Jungkook’s waist and yanked him down until their chests were flush against one another, smirking at the tiny squeal of surprise.

Jungkook’s tongue poked at his lips, asking for access inside as he slipped his hands up Yoongi’s shirt, and Yoongi granted it. With his tongue probing the walls of his mouth and his hands caressing his sides, the gangster found himself unraveling under Jungkook’s skilled touch. “, Jungkookie, you’re too good at this,” he gasped when they parted for air. “Making me look bad, kid.”

Jungkook only chuckled, trailing his hand down and giving Yoongi’s a squeeze. “You’ll get used to it,” he teased, snickering when the gangster kicked the back of his legs. With a glance at his watch, however, the excitement drained out of him and he slumped forward, letting go of Yoongi’s wrists as he nuzzled into his neck. “I gotta head back now. It’s already so late.”

Yoongi reached up and ran his hands through the younger man’s feathery black hair, burying his face in it and inhaling his lavender shampoo scent. “Guess I can’t keep you, then.” With a small smile, he nudged Jungkook off and sat up, realizing a bit too late that he had a tiny problem down south.

Having noticed a while ago, Jungkook smirked at the elder’s beet red complexion and pointed at the barely visible tent in his pants. “I’ll let you take care of that, Mr. Min. But how’s coffee at three sound? Tomorrow’s an off day for me.”

Yoongi could only nod once in reply as the officer saluted and sauntered away, leaving him in a frustrated pile of hormones on the creaky mattress.

“You’re a ing tease, Kookie,” he whispered to the ceiling as a lazy smile tugged at his lips, “but I’m gonna make you mine.”