Of Performances and Pans (CRACK)

Mishaps and Makeup

"Hey Wonshik."

The rapper turned around to face his boyfriend. "Yeah what's up?"

"Do you mind coming and practicing the choreography for Chained Up with me?"

It wasn't unusual for Hongbin to ask someone else to and work on choreo with him. Hakyeon and Wonshik were both good dancers, but Hongbin liked practicing more with Wonshik for obvious reasons. 

"Sure Binnie-ah. Let's go."

Hongbin took Wonshik's hand and lead him to the dance room with a bright smile on his face. Wonshik didn't suspect a thing.

~~~~~~

As per usual, Wonshik got the music ready and Hongbin practiced a little bit on his own. Wonshik hit play and assumed his position quickly. 

They both moved in sync for the first measure and a half, however when Hongbin's solo part began, instead of just fake whipping his hand like in the normal cheorography, Hongbin pulled a pan out of thin air and hit Wonshik on the head with a loud thwack.

Wonshik was knocked on the flat on the ground. "WHAT THE HELL BINNIE?" 

Hongbin was on the ground laughing his off. 

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU EVEN HIDE THAT?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: jmh4206 and I were looking for a gif for her profile on here and this was born so enjoy the crack I guess?