Of Mishaps and Makeup

Mishaps and Makeup

Hongbin was late to a group outing. He had had a long night in the practice room making sure he knew the steps to Rock Ur Body, resulting in his rush to get ready. As he was an idol, makeup was rather a necessary thing but he still had trouble with it on his own. He opted for concealer and eyeliner for he had the beginnings of darks circles under his eyes. 

 

Still half asleep, he quickly applied the concealer and put on the eyeliner, not noticing it smudged. He quickly exited his room and made his way into the dorm’s common room where the others were waiting. 

 

As he entered the room, the other members, except Wonshik, held back their laughter. Wonshik would never laugh at his boyfriend. Even with his messy makeup making him look like a panda, Hongbin was still adorable. “Yah Hongbin,” said Sanghyuk, “You look like Tao-hyung!”

 

Hongbin didn’t register his words. “Huh? What about Tao-hyung?”

 

“You look like a panda, Hyung!”

 

Hongbin grabbed his phone and his front camera. “Aish, I really do look like a panda!”

 

The laughter restraining itself tumbled forth and Hongbin blushed. Wonshik rolled his eyes at the rest of the group and took Hongbin by the arm, leading him back to his room. “Don’t worry Binnie, I’ll fix it for you.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's Note: I'm not as familiar with Ravi and Hongbin as I am with Leo and N so this may not be as good as my other fic. I will try to update this one when the ideas strike me, but my Neo fic will probably be updated more often.