Chapter 2

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was curious and followed Baekhyun, and was confused. This wasn't the way to go to the bathroom but he still followed. It was time to become a ninja. He nearly tripped on his own foot and expected that Baekhyun would turn around and immedietly catch him due to his impecable hearing but he didn't. Baekkie was in such a trance that he didn't react the the noise behind, this worried Sehun. He saw Baekkie running up the stairs that led to the roof and he waited for a minute so that he could be sure that Baekkie couldn't hear his foots steps. As soon as he reached the topo he was curious as to what business Hyunnie had here and saw the the door that leads to the roof slightly open.

He slowly pushed it wider so that it didn't creak and silently tip-toed to get a better view of Baekhyun. He could see that he was slouched down dangerously at the edge of the roof but there was something else that caught his attention. A silver glint that reflected the sun's light was in his hand and it slid across his pale ghost-like skin again and again. His heart broke as his mind processed the scence infront of him. His best friend and EXO's maknae was here on top the school roof to cutting himself. He was self-harming. Self-hurting. He was ing willing to give himself pain. Why would he do this he thought, why? Then he realised why. It was him. Him and the rest of EXO, they, he, he was the reason for the maknae's self-harming. He let of a small gasp at this horrifying realisation and could feel tears that were building up, fast. He slapped his hand over his lips but it was too late, Hyunnie has heard his gasp as he put the blade away and looked at him and pulled his sleeves before trying to leave unsuccesfully while Sehun held him back.

He lifted his head up to see the latter's cheeks stained with tears and felt his heart strings being tugged at but he couldn't, no wouldn't give in.

"What do you want?" He asked callously.

"I...I..I.I'm s-sorry." The elder stuttered.

Baekhyun let out a harsh cold laugh that sent shivers down the others spine before saying" For what?"

"F-f-for making y-you b-become like this."

"What do you mean?"

"Y-y-your cutting, it was mine and EXO's fault wasn't it?"

"Who's EXO?" He tilted his head to the side slightly as if he was confused.

"Baekkie don-don't do this anymore, yeah, listen to Sehun hyung. Stop this we'll go to the rest and tell them to allow you back. Yeah?"

"I remember EXO now."

"Yeah, that good lets go n-''

"I used to be their maknae and we were all really happy, I also had a Hunnie hyung who loved bubble tea and was like a blood brother to me,but they, they just left me one day. I woke up and they were gone, I tried to look for them but they went too far. They left me behind all by myself and I haven

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter