Chapter 1

Why?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Die."

"."

"Do us a favor and kill yourself."

"You shouldn't have been born."

"Why are you even alive?"

He was used to all these comments but his heart clenched as heard the familar voices. The voices that had once sworn to protect him no matter what. The ones that he had grew up with, the ones he'd even risk his life for. Why did it become like this, why didn't they keep their promise? They should remember that it was them who broke the promise not him, they are the reason for what he does now.

When he was younger he was playing all alone at the corner of the school since nobody liked him. He was always alone, unless the kids decided to bully him. All the bullies would make little Baekkie sad and cry. It wasn't his fault that he had no parents and wasn't adopted. Baekhyun looked up as he heard foots steps nearing him and saw three big kids. He knew they would come sooner or later. Every day they would gang upon him and take little Baekkie's toy and snacks but Baekkie couldn't do anything about it, he was the smallest and youngest kid in his whole year group that was until EXO-K came.

"Oi, what ya doing?"  The tall kid asked Baekkie was shocked no-one had talked to the bullies like that before or had tried to help him out like. On top of that he was the new kid and he didn't even know Baekhyun until today. That was the day that Baekhyun made his first friends, the day he became part of EXO and the day each person had pinky promised that they would protect the maknae Baekhyun no matter what with Baekhyun and everyone else, but it got a bit confusing as everyone had to pinky promise 11 times and the second maknae Sehunnie had a noticable lisp with ment he had to say the pinky promise again and again.

Baekhyun snapped out of his daydream and mumbled a quick sorry to his old art teacher before walking to the end corner of the room to take his seat. He didn't dare to look up and meet eyes with the teacher during the register as the class snickered. He knew that if he looked up his teacher will return the gaze with pity filled eyes. Baekhyun was used it now, the eyes of the teachers who looked down at him with pity and sorrow, the eyes showed regret as they watch one of their students that used to give them so much joy and laughter, the student that would share the brightest of smiles, the that would make their last lesson of the day bare-able was now always sitting at the back of the class, not talking at all, moving in fear, being bullied. Baekhyun told the teachers who had held him back to apologise that it wasn't their fault that they couldn't help him. After all as a former member of EXO he knew what they could do.

EXO were all from very influential families apart from Baekhyun he was an orphan and had been from since he could remember. All of the members had asked their parents to adopt him and they had agreed but Baekhyun said no to everyone. When the adults asked why he said that he didn't want to have an advantage compared to other kids to get picked as that would be cheating, and that he already gets treated by their sons already. They then asked him if they could do anything for him since he rejected the offer so he said to not let him be adopted at all and for them not to move houses so that EXO could all be together forever. The parents were all astonished by his maturity and admired hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter