Meeting Him Again ...

Fall in Love With Me

Daniel's Point of View.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Anger. That wasn't even close to the feelings that I was feeling. Ever since I was eighteen, I was on my own. The house I was living in, it was the only place that I could call home, and some random guy just decides to show up claiming that he is the new owner. He was a rather hot guy but that was besides the point. I couldn't think about that right now.

"So, you're the new owner of this house?" I asked to clarify, "But I live here."

"Yes well ..." He looked at me and gave me one of those jerkish smiles, "not for long."

"Bwoh? You can't just kick-"

"I am terribly sorry, but with me being the new owner I can." he interrupted.

"Well. Like I said before, I paid for six months of rent in advance so I am not moving out! Besides, do you know how hard it is to find a place to live in the summer time like this?! Especially in Seoul of all places?" I questioned, not that he would care. For a handsome dude, the guy was the biggest jerk in the planet. When I heard my alarm go off from my phone, I glared at it and back at the big douche bag. "I don't have time for this. I have to go to work." I walk passed him to leave but stopped in my tracks and turned back to look at him, "Don't you dare touch my things. I am not leaving." I warned him and with that I continued on my way.

Unlike most people in Seoul, I didn't have a car. Heck, I didn't even own a bike. To make my way to work everyday, I would walk. Of course there was cabs or buses, but where's the fun in riding those. Walking, or with my case right now, running, helps me calm down. I needed to if I was going make my first impression to my new boss a good one. If I could remember what my friends in the office told me, they said that the new boss was a heartthorb. That the man was from the States and a big time multimilionare. I could care less about that, I just hope the dude is someone that was not like the man from earlier. Just thinking about the jerk made me angry.

"NIIIIIIIEEEEEELLLLLL HYUNG~" my best friend Changhyun ran over to me and tackled me in one of his big hugs as I walked into the office. Sometimes it makes me wonder what could make this kid less happy go lucky.

"Changhyun ah," I smiled and returned the hug that almost brought me to the ground, "Goodmorning to you too."

"Hehe, goodmorning." he smiled sheepishly and let go of me, "Hyung~ Can you please help me out. Pretty please?"

"What is it?"

"I was in charge of decorating the new boss's office but ..." he pouted and started to poke his index fingers together, "the way he wants everything is so .... complicated. I can't do it by myself, can you lend me a hand? huh? can you? can you?"

"How complicated? Is the guy that big on how everything should be? It's just an office." I sigh and looked at how pitiful my young friend was. It took almost everything in me to try and not get swayed by his cuteness, but in the end there I was, in the office of my new boss. Changhyun sometimes exaggerated so I thought that it was one of those times, but when I saw the paper on the desk, directing where everything was to be and how it should face I believed him. The new boss was such a weirdo, and I haven't even seen him yet!

As Changhyun and I moved the things around, we talked about how his relationship was going. Changhyun was deeply in love with one of our other coworkers, and that coworker's name was Choi Jonghyun. Before they started working for the company, I was the only guy who liked guys that worked here. It wasn't a big deal, everyone in the company were extremely nice to me. I kind of wished that it was the same with my parents. At the age of eighteen, my parents found out about me and wanted nothing to do with me. In their words they said that they didn't have a homo for a son, that their son is dead. It's been hard the past few years but here I am.

Changhyun and Jonghyun had been together for a while now, and it kind of made me a little envious. I was older than the two, not by too much, but I was still single. Was I too picky about the guys I wanted?

"There, the last thing to do is move the desk this way," I say and shifted the desk a little, "And we're done now. Man, why does it matter how far away the desk should be away from the wall? And who really needs a bed in their office?" I pointed out and looked at the small twin bed that was hid away in the far corner of the room.

"Maybe he likes to work over night and just wants it there." Changhyun yawned and stretched. Changhyung reminded me of a puppy and a kitten at times.

 

Meanwhile in the Lobby of TOP Industries (Normal POV)

 

"Bang Minsoo, there you are." Lee Byunghun, Minsoo's childhood friend, smiled as he approached the other in the lobby. Byunghun was one of the few people that Minsoo trusted.

"Byunghyun." Minsoo chuckled and gave the other a short hug, "How have you been huh? You're still as pale and skinny as ever. Are you sure you're not sick?"

"Haha very funny." Byunghun chuckled and playfully punched the other on the shoulder, "I am as healthy as ever thank you very much. Welcome back to Seoul, is everything the way that you imagined? It's been like how many years?"

"Yeah ..." Minsoo sighed, "A lot has changed. Byunghun ah ... I'm sorry. I took your position from you." Had Minsoo not return and bought the company, then Byunghun would've been the new CEO. Even so, Byunghun was not even angry about it.

"It's alright. Being CEO is too much for a guy like me. I rather have time for myself to go out and have fun too." Byunghun said and led Minsoo to the elevator. Byunghun was what one would say, a playboy. He flirted with everyone but would never seriously think about being in a relationship. It wasn't his "style." Minsoo rolled his eyes at the other's comment and shook his head. "Man, years have passed and you still never change. What am I ever going to do with you?"

Byunghun shrugged and smiled, "Love me like you always do." he teased and playfully leaned closer to Minsoo, only to get his face pushed away. "You are something else aren't you? Well you know that with me being the new CEO that the rules are going to change right?"

"Yeah yeah yeah, why do you think I'm showing you so much affections before we get to the top?" Byunghun said sarcastically. Minsoo was a strict person, Byunghun knew that and it didn't bother him one bit. Work was work, but after work is another story for the playboy.

"We're here." Byunghun said as soon as the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

"YOU!" Minsoo looked up at the familiar voice and saw the male from earlier standing in front of the elevator with several other employees. Minsoo smirked, "Well well well, looks like we meet again. Ahn Daniel."