Meeting Him for The First Time

Fall in Love With Me

"Minsoo ah, are you back already? Why didn't you tell me sooner huh?"

"Sorry dad, I just didn't want to cause a fuss." Bang Minsoo answered as he placed his things in the back of his car and got in the driver's seat. It's been six years since the last time he's been back in Seoul, and he didn't feel like his first day coming back should start with his dad showering him with hugs and questions. Even though, being 26 now, his father still treated him like he was still a kid. 

"I'll come see you as soon as I get my work done." Minsoo promised, "bye dad." 

Hanging up the phone he let out a sigh and started to drive away from the airport. 'Six years and this place hasn't changed a bit.' He thought as he drove passed the countless buildings. Memories of his past flooded in his mind. Happy memories and sad. Shaking his head and bringing himself back to reality, Minsoo thought it was best to shower and rest a bit before heading to his new job. Before returning to Seoul, Minsoo had made arrangements to repurchase his childhood home.  

While he was away in the States, New York to be precised, his father had sold their family home. Minsoo's mother left suddenly when he was a kid, and without Minsoo there his father didn't want to live in a house that brought back bad memories. 

Driving up the driveway, he parked his car and stepped out. His eyes wandered around the familiar area and a small smile graced his face. Standing where he was, he saw a memory of him as a child playing in the yard. He saw his parents playing with him and all of them laughing. There was a pang in his heart as he remembered more memories and looked back up to see that the mirage disappeared. Walking towards the door, he came to a stop at the sight of the rose bushes along the house.

Sadness and anger swirling in his eyes as he glared at the blooming flowers. Grabbing one of the roses by it's petals, he pulled it and clenched the petals tightly in his fist. He ignored the scratches that the thorns inflicted on him and just tossed the petals to the side.

"Yah." at the sudden voice, Minsoo looked up and saw a rather skinny male standing on the porch and he looked angry, "Who are you?"

Minsoo held back a scoff and shook his head, "I could ask you the same question."

"Well I'm not the one that is trespassing and destroying someone else's property." 

"Technically," Minsoo sighed and pulled out the envelope in his jacket pocket, "according to this, it is you who is trespassing."

The male eyed the paper and back at Minsoo, "And what is that?"

"I the owner of this house."

"Impossible, I paid six months rent ahead of time already." the male said as he approached Minsoo and tried to take a look at the paper, but was forced to come to a stop when Minsoo tucked the envelope back into his jacket. Now that Minsoo got a closer look at the male, he looked rather feminine for a boy.