Digital!AU: See You Offline

Glimpses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Digital!AU prompt given by Belgexotic
Genre: Romance, Humor, Slight Fluff
Word count: 738 (still no self control but more drabble-y than oneshot this time round)

“Kim Jongin, for the love of all that is sane, will you please shut down that damn laptop of yours and sleep? Its light is all up in my face and I can’t ing sleep.”

“Suho-hyung, language.”

“Don’t you ‘language’ me, you ungrateful dongsaeng. It’s three o’clock in the ing morning. Go. To. Bed.”

“Oh my god, hyung, you’ll regret all this in the morning.”

“It is morning. Now shut your laptop and shut your mouth or I’ll change the Wi-Fi password for an entire week.”

“You wouldn’t!”

“A month. If you don’t get your to your bed right now.”  

“Okay, okay. Just to give you less to be sorry about in the morning. Man, you sure have a mouth when you’re half-awake, hyung.”

“A year.”

“I’m sleeping, I’m sleeping!”

--

“So, how goes you and your internet boyfriend, Jongin?” Chanyeol asks as he noisily sips the last few drops of the juice he was drinking.

“He’s not my boyfriend, we’ve never even met.” Jongin murmurs into his own cup.

Suho raises a brow. “You say that, yet you act like a lovesick puppy whenever you two chat.”

Jongin blushes and opens his mouth to protest but Suho cuts him off mildly, “Don’t you deny it. I’m your roommate. I know.” Chanyeol laughs.

“Yeah, and you have potty mouth in the early morning.” Jongin pouts.

“I’m a hardworking student in university, Jongin. Sleep is a rare and valuable thing. Anyway, I think it’s unhealthy being so in love with this Dyoderuru or whatever of yours. It’s a virtual reality, he could be anyone. He could be a erted old man. Or a erted old woman. Or a erted kid, for goodness sake.”

Jongin sulks. “I know that, hyung. And it’s dyororo. D.O. and pororo, okay?”

“Whatever, I still think you shouldn’t invest too much on this dobu-dobu of yours.”

Kai sighs. “Dyororo.”

--

--

“So you guys are dropping by my new workplace, later, yeah

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter