the first meeting.

Light Wind

I just stop short of going into school because I heard someone calling my name, I turned around only to see Nam Soon and Hueng Soo, running toward me. I crossed my arms and waited for them. I know they wanted to show me to class and every thing but I told them last night not to. I said I would be fine on my own. I was about to tell them to hurry up, when someone knock into me. I would of fallen if the person had not caught me. I looked up to see a boy, he was someone I had seen around my home several times, in the last few days. He pulled me into standing position and smled down at me. He was like my brother, really tall and scay but at the same time sweet and caring. I picked up my back pack before, moving away from him. On his arm was the beta's crest. He wasa in a gang that my brother had once lead, my brother gotten out without great pain, and Hueng Soo got out after getting his leg crushed.I was apart of it, but not to the point in which they had to beat me up. I was one of the lucky few, that could leave with out been notice.

"Thankyou for catching me. I have to go now, good bye." I said before bowing to him. I was, not in the mood for some gang member, to know who I am and did not want to know some gang member to know who I was. It has taken me years to over come my past, and over come the things that my brother have briuded everytime we had moved to a new city or town. I walked away and bumpped into someone else. Someone that I did not want to meet here and like this. It was Eun Hee, she was the toughest girl that walked the hall at my middle school, or she thought she was the toughest person. No one ever saw me fight beside the boys. I was in a different level of fighting then most of the girls, that bullied me, it's just my brother made me swear never to fight in anger just in deficen. I took two steps back so that if needed I could run away. Thank god my older brother, came walking over to me, with a girl in tow and Hueng Soo. The girl I had seen a few times, in pitcure my brother had. I think he said her name was Kang Joo, or something like that. I am not sure.

"Ah Young Soon, do you not know the way to your classroom. While then, why don't I be your giude, mainly seeing as I am your older brother, secondardy because of our family's history of making trouble were ever we go." Nam Soon said. Nam put his arm around my shoulders, before making me bow with him. Eun Hee looked at us like we were nuts before rolling her eyes and leaving. The girl that was following my brother, looked at the two of us like we were nuts too before just walking away to talk to other kids. I looked at my older brother as if what he had just said was a surprise to me.

"Mister, I have no idea of what you are talking about, so if you will please remove your arm before I scream." I said to him. He looked at me as if I had lost my mind, but then he saw my hand singal for him to leave before a fist fight breaks out. One thing about me and my brother if we want to be left alone by the other, we just tell them or we punch them. Most times it ends out in a fist fight. I walked right away from him before Nam Soon csould say anything, or do something that would get him in trouble on the very first day of school. I pulled my back pack up higher on to my back before, walking away. I was a little ashamed to ask my older brother for help on anything this small or for anything at all. I was walking around a corner when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I truned around with Nam Soon famouse, blank stare look. The person that pulled me back was some kid that I had never meet before.

"Oh sorry, I thought that you were Go Nam Soon." he said.

"Oh great, I am even going to get it here. No I am his little sister, Go Young Soon. And if I can asked where is 1-2, I am kind of lost." I said, bowing my head to him in a sign of respect. If he know my older brother to the point of which he could mistacken us for the same person, then he must be older then me. I pulled my lips tight together, only to bite my bottom lip very hard. Hard effect to draw some blood from the scab. A couple of days ago me and Nam Soon got into a really bad fight, that ended him and me with nine stiches each. One reason I do not want my brother leading me around the place, is because I am still anger with him, another reason he is  just down right annoying. He held out his hand for me to take, but I just kept it locked at my side. He ended up taking my elbow and leading me to my class room, or that what I thought he was leading me, turned out he was leading me to my brother. I had a feeling that Nam Soon had somethinge to do with this.

"Thank you Min Ki. Young Soon let's talk please. The last time that we truly talk was right before I left you at that year round school." Nam Soon said, putting a hand on my shoulder. I pushed it off with my left hand, before taking a step back. A warring, telling him not to. He takes a step forward, so I take two back and put my hands up. A second warring, for him not to. He take one and a half towards, before Hueng Soo pulls him away from me. I know he was watching, and I was very thankful to him stepping in and proventing another on of our famous fist fights. 

"Hueng Soo, where were you a few days ago. Oh let go of his arm, that where his stiches are." I said, taking another step back and crossing my arms out of anger. Hueng Soo looked at me like I was crazy so I took some tissues and wiped away, the make-up on my neck and chin. Like I said nine stiches each. Now for the rest of the day I have to go around with the stiches showing.

"When are you two going to start learning that it better to just stay away from each other then end up in the ER, with both of you needing stiches. Min Ki can you get Kong Joo or one of the other girls so that those can behidden quickly." Hueng Soo said before roughing up my hair. I swat his hand away like I would when I was a little kid.

"Oppa stop that, you know I hate it." I said, pushing him away lightly. Hueng Soo, was always so nice to me and when he stayed at our house, he would always include me in their silly games. Even when they were arm wreastling and Nam Soon did not want me to get hurt, but still it made everything a lot funnier if I played to because then they had some the winner could try to beat. I know for a fact they never really tried to be me it was just to make me feeter because all the kids in my class were always calling me names and that hurt me more then brother not wanting to see me.