1st : Hide and Seek

S.C.E.N.A.R.I.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob POV:

I sat motionless at the edge of the mattress. With a flat face without expression. I slowly closed my eyes, opened it, and repeat it again and again. With a quick movement, I ruffled hair.

I must be crazy.

I looked into the open window. The sun is getting higher while I was still silent and wondered if I should go to college or not.

All because of him. If he didn't do that...

I closed my eyes and it was as if spinning scene and keep playing in my head. I felt so much annoyed.

While getting upset at present and this time, I know.

My heart would stop beating if I met him.

"Yooseob. Why are you still a mess like that?"

The Hyeongg's voice managed me to restore consciousness. But that awareness back disappeared when considering that he was in the same place with me.

I shook my head and whispered, "I felt dizzy, Hyeong. I won't go. "

Dongwoon's POV:

I went straight to the table Gikwang moment to see it being busy listening to music. I'm sure my screams would not be heard by it. One jolt, and earphone in his left ear off. He quickly raised his head and smiled. I looked into his eyes. Then a thin smile. "Until when  you  want to keep hearing music with a sound so loud?"

Gikwang shrugged. "I don't know," he said, shifting in his seat short, gave me more room to sit beside his right. "Looks like you have come sooner."

Gikwang cleared his throat. "Yes. I woke up this morning," he followed a typical laughter. For a moment we are busy with our own affairs. I looked forward the classwhen someone announces a teacher is absent.

I snorted in disgust. "What this kind of student life?"

Gikwang giggled. "That," he was interrupted by laughter slowly. His hands were swiftly packed up his belongings were strewn across the table.

My eyebrows raised when viewed Gikwang hastily gathered his books. "Why you look so rush?"

Gikwang just smiled. "I have to go somewhere."

He excused himself to leave. I stood and waited disappeared behind the door, but eventually changed after seeing one of the items falling out of his pocket. I immediately picked it up. A wallet that fell open on the floor.

And unintentionally, I saw it.

That picture.

I stared quietly Gikwang. He looked down as if he understood what was happening. He came over and stuck his bare hands slowly toward me. With a little shaky, I put it in his hand. He opened it, looked at him for a moment, and a faint smile on his face swell lovely.

"Do you remember?" I raised my eyebrows. "That day," he looked down.

"When you ask me to ..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter