SCENE 1

S.C.E.N.A.R.I.O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yooseob's POV :

"Hyeong, don’t leave me," I whined behind Gi Kwang hyeong. He turned and hips. "Walk faster, Yoo Seob"

I frowned, trying to speed up the pace. It's just a cold wind makes heavy footsteps. I took a deep breath continuously while Hyeong the way ahead.

"Why is he running like that?" annoyed me while continuing to follow.

Just a few steps forward, Hyeong call. I looked up and stared at him. "I have to go first class. Lecturer by a psychopath," without waiting for me to answer, he gave me and turned his back.

I pouted my lips. If only he wasn't my brother, I've strangled him.

Actually not.

Gikwang Hyeong isn't my biological brother.

He is my step brother. Different father.

Bruk.

I was astonished. One was standing in front of me. I looked down and found a paper cup on the floor. I glanced sideways. Since when I was in the corridor? I definitely had a daydream. Ah, stupid.

I lifted my head, looked at the face of the man who was on top of me. He was actually not that high. It was just that my body’s sized shorter than men in general.

Silence enveloped us until finally I decided to move to step back and bow in front of him. "Forgive me."

The man didn’t budge. He was continuing to pour me with his sharp glare. I didn’t even lift up my head. My eyes then caught the scent of coffee on his white shirt.

I took a deep breath. "I'm really sorry. I will replace your coffee and .., "I stopped staring at the man who froze and blinked," I will compensate for your clothes ..."

"No need."

I frowned. I thought he couldn’t talk since he just stood blankly before. I just kept quiet when the man took a paper cup from the floor and tossed it into the trash. I felt the hairs back of my neck stand up. Really uncomfortable being here. I have to go.

"Once again I'm sorry," I said as I bent down and walked past him. I glanced back and found him still stood in his place. What kind of man is he? Like ...

I look forward with a jolt when he turned and looked at me sharply. That look really sharp. Anyone who stared as it wouldn’t hold to run. I looked back a little. He still looking at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter