coffee and kisses

Love of Coffee and Kisses..

 

Chanyeol had been wandering from the busy and hectic city. It was raining quite heavily outside when he decided to take a rest on any bust stops, but it seems his office building and the nearest bus stop is like miles away. He gritted his teeth to control his anger. “ this rain.”

 

In the end. He had to run to a coffee shop that caught his eyes. It was actually the nearest stop place that near him.

 

Once he entered the cafe, little did he surprised since no one was in there. Chanyeol helps to squeeze out water from his wet coat when someone is poking from behind him.

 

Chanyeol startled and almost hit the guy when the guy stopped him.

 

“hey~ its me. im human okay. Not ghost.”

 

Chanyeol blinked while looking at the guy. “really?”

 

The guy chuckled, revealed his charm. “of course i am. If i ama zombie, i aint laugh like an idiot like this.” The guy laughed so loud. “and i would eat you by right now.”

 

“whatever. Im sorry.”

 

“no need to be sorry though. Oh yeah. Look at you. you’re wet. Come let me help you dry out.”

 

“i-its okay. Im okay. No need to lend me a hand though.” Chanyeol rejected the offer arrogantly.

 

The guy shook his head and beamed. “aigoo.. how could you be so snobbish and arrogant to kind people. Come. No more argue. Get in the changing room.”

 

“b-but i’..”

 

“no. You cant resist me. now lets go.” With that, the guy grabbed Chanyeol’s hand guided him to the changing room.

 

“here a big size cloth for you. change into it after you wipe of your body.”

 

Chanyeol took the cloth and blinked as he was puzzled.

 

“or do you want me to wipe your body instead. It would be my pleasure though.” The guy excitedly jumped in happiness.

 

“stop it dude. I’ll do it myself. now will you excuse me.” Chanyeol smiled and signed for the guy to go out.

 

Before Kyungsoo closed hthe door, he stopped and turn his back to say something.

 

“oh yeah,  by the way i’m Kyungsoo. In case you don’t know whose to shout. Just shout my name if anything happen.”

 

“what could happen?” Chanyeol felt not good about it.

 

 

“well you know, who knows maybe zombies will come after this and attack you.”

 

 

“what?” Chanyeol terrified.

 

 

“nah! Im kidding. No, it just because usually the light often to shut down so sudden and there is actually cockroaches and rats in this room.”

 

“what? its not a part of your joking again right?”

 

Kyungsoo showed his devil and serious face. “this time its not. My advise. Change quickly before the light is off.” With that Kyungsoo walked out the room.

 

“h-hhey..oh gosh, this place is creepy as . How come did i step on this nasty and horror place.” Chanyeol nagged non stop when suddenly a hand is grabbing his shoulder from behind.

 

 

“AHHHHHH” Chanyeol screamed like a girl.

 

 

Kyungsoo burst into a laugh after seeing the panic face Of Chanyeol.

 

 

“YAH!!!! HOW COULD YOU SCARED ME OUT OF DEATH WHEN IM ALMOST SCARED HERE AND IM ABOUT TO PEE ANY SOON.” Chanyeol said so fast that Kyungsoo thought its cute and funny that he laughed.

“and why are you laughing like an idiot?” Chanyeol crossed his arms.

 

“because you look so cute when you’re scared and i love your reaction.” Kyungsoo smiled like a true idiot.

 

 

“whatever shorty.”Chanyeol had done with this ty. So, he quickly changed his clothed after Kyungsoo disappeared from the room hundred percently.

 

 

 

Once Chanyeol done, he walked out the room and headed to the one of the seats in the cafe.

 

“so, you’re done.” Kyungsoo said while sitting in front of Chanyeol.

 

“yeah. I think im better now. I shall go.”

 

“wait, don’t go first. Its still raining outside.”

 

“what?” Chanyeol looked at the outside, it is indeed still raining heavily.

 

 

“oh man. Why.. those rains...” Chanyeol lazily cursed.

 

“hey, you seemed so down. Wait. Let me get you something warm.” Kyunsoo went inside the kitchen to prepare something for Chanyeol.

 

While waiting for Kyungsoo, boring Chanyeol is leaning his head on the table and face the window, watching the pouring rain.

 

“hey, here is a warm coffee for you.” Chanyeol head up and looked at Kyungsoo. He mumbled a thank you before sipping the coffee.  

 

“already closed uh?” Chanyeol asked to kill the silent.

 

 

“yeah. But its okay. I have to help you though.”

 

 

“so, Kyungsoo.. are you still in high school?”

 

Kyungsoo nodded and cupped his face.

 

“final year?”

 

“yup. Its hard though.” Kyungsoo sipped his coffee too.

 

“indeed life is hard.”

 

“what makes you seemed to gloomy and angry?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“don’t know. Life can be so mean and hurtful. Its hard to live in this life when you are practically nothing.”

 

“sounds sad.”

 

“it is..” Chanyeol heaved a sigh.

 

 

“do you already have girlfriend or married though?”

 

 

Its time for Chanyeol to shook his head and laughed. “who is going to love me when im practically have no money and im not that handsome.”

 

“nope, you are indeed are so handsome and hot.”

 

Chanyeol laughed at the statement. “you’re sounds so gay.”

 

“whatever. But indeed you are handsome and hot. Your body is hot too.” Kyungsoo beamed sheepishly.

 

Chanyeol knew what the boy meant. Kyungsoo had looking at his body a short while before.

 

“what a  byun mind of a high school student.” Chanyeol mumbled.

 

“can i love you then?” Kyungsoo asked excitedly.

 

Chanyeol seemed so surprised but he thought the kid was just want to cheer up the mood.

 

“its funny kid. Then kiss me if you do love me.” Chanyeol wanted it to be joke.

 

But then, Kyungsoo suddenly stood up and approached Chanyeol and leaned his face near Chanyeol and pressed his lips on Chanyeol’s lips.

 

 

Chanyeol’s surprised. His body stiffed as he didn’t know what to do. Kyungsoo, seeing no objection from Chanyeol then deepen the kiss by forcing his tongue to enter Chanyeol’s lips. Chanyeol seemed so enjoyed the moment that he let Kyungsoo’s tongue entered his  mouth. His heart beated so fast. Chanyeol hands moved to Kyungsoo’s nape as he replied back the kiss. Its a pleasure kiss from both of them.

 

After three minutes, they break the kiss. Both of them are facing each other with so much desire.

 

“i-i--..”Chanyeol startled.

 

“actually i’ve known you before today. I mean i knew that you work from next building and i was actually stalking you everyday.” Kyungsoo confessed.

 

“how?” Chanyeol asked while grabbing Kyungsoo’s hand.

 

“since the first day i saw you and start to fall in love with you. i’ve saw you once we took the same bus but you didn’t notice me cause you always seemed tired and unhappy.”

 

“then..” Chanyeol pulled Kyungsoo to sit on his lap.

 

“and i start to stalk you even though i knew that we have a quite long .”

 

Chanyeol smiled while listening to Kyungsoo’s story.

 

“and when today you’re stepped in this cafe, i was like i shall not wasted my time and shall start to confess.”

 

“and...?” Chanyeol chuckled while leaning his nose towards Kyungsoo.

 

“i planned to help you and kissed you.”  Chanyeol pressed his lips on Kyungsoo one.

 

“so, does it means i can love you?” kyungsoo asked after breaking the kiss.

 

“you think.” Chanyeol smirked.

 

“tell me if i could be your boyfriend.”

 

“nope, you’re gonna be my wife because i would love to marry you.” Chanyeol pecked on Kyungsoo’s lips.

 

“really? Don’t you think its crazy?”

 

“life is crazy cause i have a cute sasaeng that actually stalking over me and planning on kissing me.”

 

“but im still in high school.” Kyungsoo said.

 

“who cares. And to tell you. actually i noticed you but i thought you’re actually a cute freak who always stares me now i get the answer. You are actually meant to be with me. only me.”

 

By then, the two of the boys continue with their kisses and... ? Well pray for it haha.

 

Life is surely weird. But doesn’t mean someone cant suddenly show up on your life and say he or she loves you right when you are actually wishing for it..have a happy life..